Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Magical Land of Ooo

The Magical Land of Ooo

a part of “The Magical Land of Ooo”, a fictional universe by MegaKooala12.

Many years after the Great Mushroom War and 200 years after the chronicles of Jake the dog and Finn the human, new heroes have emerged in Ooo to create adventures of their own.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Magical Land of Ooo”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Magical Land of Ooo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:23 am

OK I got my chari submitted!!!

Also @Sonohra could I request that your new ruler of the nightosphere not be related to the Aberdeen's? My character is heavily built around their family dynamic. She abdicated the throne and you can choose how your character rose to power on your own. As far as Nicolette knows the throne has been empty for 150 years (that's how long ago she left the Nightosphere without a ruler).

THANKS and I hope it all works out.

Also, Mega I really hope my past isn't too dark. but if you absolutely need me to I can modify it but sometimes it seems like I'm not righting my CS's or Posts and they right themselves. Nicolette's past was one of those times.
Laxnchill20

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:17 pm

@ laxnchill20 Yeah I could do that. It's not a big deal at all. I was going to make my charrie a demon anyways. ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ragnorokhellfire on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Hey could I have the goblin kingdom after I join. (If I can my guy will change their rules because, one he won't want to have to be tied down by all of the rules, and two he believes if they stick to those rules the kingdom will never grow and prosper.)
Darkness is within everyone. If you can't learn to control it, it will corrupt you, and ultimately, destroy you.

ragnorokhellfire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:45 pm

@ragnorokhellfire Yayyyyyy goblin kiiiing!!! :D I absolutely love the goblin kingdom, and i'd be more than happy to add it to the places tab.

Btw, Request a place is now up, so if you'd like to discuss new locations, you may do so there!
Once I post the quests topic, we will begin posting, so keep an eye on that!
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Sir, this is not a threat, this is a warning. If you should ever show any signs of pulling a Zergioch.... That's all I'll say for now.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:16 am

@MK: I'm sorry! But! I'm not going to be here all day. I'm going to a convention and it's an all day trip. I'll either be there until late tonight or until sometime tomorrow.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansylovestheBeatles on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Hey I in know means mean to be pushy but when are we going to start this rp :)? I'm just curious.

PansylovestheBeatles
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:54 am

might be my fault...I have a few things to finish on my CS cause I got really lazy. Doing it now should be done in an hour or so.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:26 pm

hmm this looks incredibly interesting with all the nice colors and everything^w^ I hope it's not too late to join this Mega but may I reserve the Ruler for the Fire Kingdom he will be male, I already have an idea for him but I would like your approval before I work my butt off bringing him to life:3 if I forgot anything I apologize i'll be leaving in a little bit:P

@Lax& Shishio
hello you two! nice to see you two again

@Orchid
oh haha nearly missed you and hello to you as well^u^
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Aaaah! Shishio execute escape plan alpha tango 47J! Evasive manuevers beta34-37! It's followed us!

Haha all kidding aside welcome Pol it's good to see you again

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:01 pm

I have a really great idea for an adventure time character!

Do you mind if I join?

She is basically a Sky Nymph and has traveled to Ooo from her home in the cosmos. I could submit the full character if you are interested.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:48 pm

haha it is in truth a she do keep that in mind Lax, I'd rather not be called an itXD but its good to work with you guys again^w^ things always end up interesting with the two of you:D

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Well by it I either meant awesome rper whom I have fun with or 75foot firebreathing beast that nearly killed us once.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:29 pm

@Pansy, either today or tomorrow. Once quests are up. I just have to do something first, then once i'm done with that, the quests will instantly be up, and then i will make the introduction post. Keep your eyes open :)

@Polarisbear12 Sure thing! reserved! Now all we need is a Candy Kingdom ruler, and all the royal positions for the main provinces will be filled :D

@shadowseductress I thought NOBODY would make a sky nymph/cloud person!!! YAAAYYY!!! :D Go on and make your character sheet! i'm super excited :)

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:32 pm

alright thank you Mega^_^ I should have him done by tomorrow.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:35 pm

MEGA!! IS THAT LOST AT SEA!!! I officially love you know... nothing creepy or anything but your love of Brian Lee O'Malley's work makes you awesomer. Just saying.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:47 pm

YES IT IS!!! :D I am a HUGE fan of Bryan Lee O'Malley's works :D I literally CANNOT WAIT until Seconds comes out!!!
(I guess you can also figure out where the name Raleigh was inspired from ;) Make of that what you will...)

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:11 pm

I know! Seconds is gonna be great! Ugh why are all my online friends better than my irl friends :(

(Shishio before you get all butthurt you are the exception)

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:36 pm

@Lax, oh good, you were about to be in some trouble. Secondly, since we like Polaris, does this mean the evasive maneuver isn't happening anymore? Cause I already bought the rubber chicken, Air Jordans (you know the ones with the air bubbles and the velcroes), and tickets to an all you can eat seafood buffet that such plans require. Further, I called Tom and the bugg out is ready.

@Everyone, HII!! :) how's life? Are we all getting ample daily doses of vitamin tacos? It's important you know...

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Yeah I'm canceling or evasive manuevers and escape. Also you can hold onto the prep items for later. We must fear the venom.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!