Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mansion's Secret

The Mansion's Secret

a part of “The Mansion's Secret”, a fictional universe by ClockworkTowers.

The Festival of Spooks, a three week event, was occurring in Irenic Valley, a small town. There is a legend that surrounds it however...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mansion's Secret”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Mansion's Secret

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClockworkTowers on Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Link to the Roleplay: The Mansion's Secret

This will be my official OOC topic, where I shall place a copy of the rules, as well as answer any questions you may pose that are not directly meant for me via Private Messages. Any OOC about my Roleplay also belongs here, not in the Roleplay itself. As for the rules...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mandatory Rules
These are to be followed. No exceptions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realistic Characters Only
No superpowers, no magic, no nonsense. Nonsense will only be found
on predefined supernatural, otherworldly, or horrible beings. You are Human.

Two Paragraphs Per Post
This is a Minimum Requirement. A Paragraph is 4-6 Sentences
You should be able to figure out the rest, 8-12 Sentences altogether.

PowerPlaying/GodModding/Meta-Gaming
Completely unacceptable. For defined limits on these
and clarification as needed, Private Message me. Failure to
adhere to the limitations and participation of the above three
restricted acts will lead to me not allowing you to Roleplay
in the Roleplay. You have been warned.

Turn-Based Battles Only
T1 Mandatory. I don't want to see any T2 or T3. I will not count T2 and T3 posts.
Whoever you are battling with in the Roleplay is allowed to ignore a T2 or T3 post.

Secondary Rules
Following these is recommended to extend your enjoyment of the Roleplay.
unlike the mandatory rules, exceptions can be made here if needed.

Nothing Too Disturbing
In all seriousness, this Roleplay is going to have some rather...violent scenes.
"There Will Be Blood" or even gore. However, there are limits.
Private Message me for what is acceptable and what isn't.
Same goes for any Romance.

One Attack Per Post
Exceptions can be made if you can reasonably explain to me in
Private Message why you are allowed to attack multiple times.
(aka, your move hits multiple times, etc.), otherwise,
there is no excuse for scoring two separate attacks in one action.

Other Information
Other stuff you should know.

Mystery Plot
This Roleplay is a Mystery Plot one. That means that I will provide little actual
structure in defining what exactly will happen. It is a very open Roleplay, and you
have lots of freedom about it. Be descriptive and use your imaginations.
I shall nudge it along to keep it on track so it can reach the conclusion,
but there aren't too many limits. If you need help figuring out what genre
this is, and how to set the mood accordingly, Private Message me.

Questions
Direct all questions by Private Messaging me at this handy link,
and I'll attempt to answer them in a timely manner.

Have Fun
Above all else, have fun. Oh, and please try to keep OOC to the OOC topic associated with this Roleplay.
[center]"All artwork and ideas seen in my characters and stories have credit given to their individual creators, whether or not me or another individual is the creator in question."

"Now why not repay a favor and feed my hungry animals for me?"
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ClockworkTowers
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Group Theory

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!