Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Masquerade Mansion

The Masquerade Mansion

a part of “The Masquerade Mansion”, a fictional universe by SlightlyInsane.

Can nine teenagers trapped by the 'Mad Hatter' learn to love each other? Or will they be trapped in the Masquerade forever? {Dead}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Masquerade Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Masquerade Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Finally found the perfect one.
It's hard to find masks for a male character. Dx
Anyways, I may disappear later tonight, my friend is coming over, but I will for sure have my character up tonight.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:07 pm

Yes, that would work freemixer.

And ok Thadine, as long as your character is submitted by tomorrow night.

Alrigh, I will be back in about an hour.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 pm

so for the reason to be there is it crimial offense or insanity or what? just wanna know my options :)

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:07 pm

I just submitted my character, I will be editing her until I find her absolutely to my liking.

If there are any issues let me know. Also, what will our intro posts be like? So I can get started on mine.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Freemixer --- Yes, either behavior, crimes, or insanity like Zaria. ^^

bellelaine --- Alright, I'll be looking over all the submitted characters now and will let you know if anything is wrong. The introduction posts can either be your character waking up and finding the note, mask, and clothes are having already donw those three things, wandering out of their room into the mansion.

I also forgot to put that there is a library in the west wing, which I'm going to go add in right now.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:05 am

i submitted my character please tell me if there is ANYTHING wrong with him :)

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 am

Alright freemixer, I've accepted your character, but please try to use correct spelling and grammar in the future. ^^

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 am

:O how much did i spell wrong?

Edit: also did the picture of my character show up for you? all im getting is little box with a red X and the word Image by it.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:25 am

No, the picture did not show up for me either. You may have to find another.

You spelled 'polite' wrong, some words should be capitalized, and can't doesn't have an apostrophe. That's what I spotted.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 am

well i fixed the picture but its larger then i wanted, i hope its okay.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 am

Yeah that's fine.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 am

Submitted him.
It\'s 3 AM here, I probably screwed something up with him, just tell me if I need to fix anything.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:01 am

You guys
I'm going to go into a coma from all the hot male characters. Holy cow. I'm seriously in love with half of them

SlightlyInsane, how do you want us to go about pairing our characters?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:13 am

xD
They're good looking people I suppose. Ha ha.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 am

XD I agree with ya on that bellelaine!

Thadine --- Looking over your character right now.

Hmmm, you may determine your pairs by PMing another person or by just figuring it out as we go along with the roleplay. I can always list the couples on the introduction page then once all characters are submitted. Everyone who reserved a spot still has about nine to ten hours to submit a character.

I love how everybody but Zaria and the Hatter are 17 years old. XD

EDIT: Dude! Oblio is HOT!!!!

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 am

xD
Whoops. Sorry I always use 17. It's my lucky number. =)
And um...
/cough/
Thanks. Ha ha.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Oblio is so fine. Good thing I already called dibs ^_^

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:41 pm

xD
I've never had people say they liked my character so much.
But he can be friends with everyone. Yay! (If he likes them)

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:12 pm

because their babies would be sexy

.. :P

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!