Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Masquerade Mansion

The Masquerade Mansion

a part of “The Masquerade Mansion”, a fictional universe by SlightlyInsane.

Can nine teenagers trapped by the 'Mad Hatter' learn to love each other? Or will they be trapped in the Masquerade forever? {Dead}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Masquerade Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Masquerade Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:48 pm

*facepalm*

Sorry, been busy all day and I'm tired. Yes they can be masquerade dresses. Or more modern day, fancyish dresses, as long as they aren't too Lady Gaga like.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Gee, the female characters get to choose a cool dress while the guys are...you know, probably stuck in a suit with maybe a cool tie to spice it up a bit.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Yes, I do play the piano have have for many years. I'm not the best, but I'm pretty good if I do say so.

Slightly, you are the GM so I am fine with whatever you choose to do for the character situation.

Edit- Yay! Looking forward to starting this!
Last edited by RainWish on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:54 pm

I play the viola, but have no idea how to play piano. You hit the keys, I know that.

RainWish --- Your character has been accepted, as I find her very interesting and you were the first to reserve the spot. I have offered the male spot to the other player though.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Thank you. I've always wanted to try a split personality character and thought this would be a good place for one since they needed to be flawed. And that was a good idea for the other player.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Hey, I'm thinking of beginning to write up my first post, and I was wondering, where did you guys start? Waking up, just getting out of their room/opening up that door, etc.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:09 pm

alright, my first post is completed. I am having Arcadia go to the ballroom.

Do you think it would be best for everyone just to meet in there..?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Rainwish - it was actually bellelaine's idea. :)

Thadine - I did more of a background post for the Hatter. As for Zaria, had her put on her dress and mask in the first post and then walk out into the hallway.

bellelaine - Yes, everyone will meet each other in the ballroom.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Are we going to wait until that last spot is filled? or can we go ahead? Oh Slightly, I have an idea :) I'll message you

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Ok everyone! The RP has officially started! Thanks to bellelaine, we do not need to wait for the last male spot to be filled. Instead, the Hatter will fall for one of the girls in the Masquerade. Again, posts don't need to be super long like I've made mine.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Yay I posted :) over 1,300 words! My bad, I promise they won't all be that long.

I can really see Evangaline with the Hatter, just saying

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 pm

xD
I managed to use exactly 1,468 words.
Whoops. I rambled on a lot about his thoughts, I tend to do that. It's a habit. Sorry. Ha ha.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:40 pm

That's quite ok, since we are all obviously extremely happy to start the RP.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 am

Haha apparently so, I'll have my post up by tomorrow when I can actually be on a computer and not just my phone hehe.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 am

Oooh, found more of the pictures I use for Oblio hiding away in my photos. xD
May add them to his profile.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:20 am

just extended Aliena's bio, made her reason for being here a bit...darker.

Now, I'm going to set to work on my first post.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:30 pm

OH MY GOSH.
Guys, be prepared to laugh. Look at this.
Worst line reading ever. (Bridge to Terabithia, 1985 Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxsfUL6klzc

And another one. (Oh god, oh man! Oh god, oh man!) Says that 10 times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KyBdPe ... re=related

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:58 pm

HAHAHAHA! I would love to seen Evangeline try to kill the Hatter with an un-lit match. XD

O_o Eva with the Hatter.... Hmmmmmm. Why could you see them together, if I may ask? ^_^

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Ok Midnight.

XD I think the Hatter and Evangeline may be good because of her multiple personality disorder and well... he's just himself. lol.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Eva is all like quiet and mysterious and I think that if any of the girls has a chance to intrigue him enough, it would be her. Plus, she would be a challenge (or like a game) because she has a "fear" or men.... the Hatter would be up for that game.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!