Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Masquerade Mansion

The Masquerade Mansion

a part of “The Masquerade Mansion”, a fictional universe by SlightlyInsane.

Can nine teenagers trapped by the 'Mad Hatter' learn to love each other? Or will they be trapped in the Masquerade forever? {Dead}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Masquerade Mansion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Masquerade Mansion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 pm

bellelaine wrote:because their babies would be sexy

.. :P

/facepalm/
xDD
Yep, for sure.
/sigh/
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:23 pm

XD

Ok, we only need one more female character until we can begin. And to warn you all, I've already typed up my post and it's pretty long. Don't feel that you need to make a novel like I probably just did. o.o I was just in the mood for an explanatory, uber long first post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:03 am

It's all good.
I tend to do long intro posts to. Introduce people to how my character thinks, some of their little backstory, lots of stuff.
Anyways, really excited for this roleplay.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:15 am

So am I. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:02 am

After thinking for awhile i dont think this RP is for me, im sorry.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:17 am

Damn. Now we need someone else to play a dude.
Well. /sigh/
Buh-bye!

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:16 am

I would like the female role... But do you still need one after the other guy quit? It is fine if you don't. I don't want to be throwing random characters in.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:50 am

Hey, are there anymore roles available?

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BriBriBearx on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 am

I believe RainWish is taking the last female role, but now that freemixer25 won't be participating, Male 5 should be open. If you want it, I'd PM the GM now asking to reserve it. The spots went fast.

BriBriBearx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Yes, I did submit a female. I hope you guys like her, she is a bit... different. But I have been wanting to play someone like her for awhile now. It will be a challenge, but I'm up for it.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Woo, awesome.
Different people are..cool. xD

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:20 pm

When are we getting started? I wrote up my post already!

Question:

Girls dresses? Are they like, masquerade dresses, or just little cotton dresses that i'd like wear to school?

bellelaine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:41 pm

Oh, I do hope they are masquerade dresses. ^_^

Also, if I do get accepted, can there be a piano somewhere in the mansion, please...... I really wanted to incorperate that a little bit.

And this is the girl I made. She isn't too strange.... Evangeline Fallon

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:59 pm

If we are making requests of something we would love to have in the mansion.... i'm requesting an easel and paint in the library.. :) just sayin'

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:01 pm

XD Alrighty then. There will be a black grand piano in the ballroom and some art supplies in the library.

EDIT: >.< Ok, so there are two new female characters. I would feel bad rejecting one and approving the other. Should i approve both and open another male spot to even it out? Need opinions.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Slightly, I feel awful saying this... but I would deny one... or offer the male spot to the other... because if you allow both there is a good chance that the two male roles will not be filled and then that means two more people you are going to have to worry about, and then a crowded role play.

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Alrighty. I'll go see who was first to reserve the spot.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Oh my gosh, I love playing piano. <33

Do you actually play, RainWish? And any other instruments? I play Piano, clarinet, flute, guitar, and violin.

Anyways, yeah I would choose to deny one. D:

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Ok, I've determined whose character will be accepted and which will be denied.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:45 pm

I wish I could play the piano... I can play the ocarina.. kind of.

So again, are they in masquerade dresses? :P

bellelaine
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!