Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Midnight Carnival

The Midnight Carnival

a part of “The Midnight Carnival”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

What appears to be a normal travelling carnival by day turns into a supernatural show at midnight.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Midnight Carnival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Midnight Carnival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:44 am

I lied! I woke up later than I expected today so I'm going to have to make another post after college. Though of course I'll still wait for the others before I jump ahead.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:17 am

I don't think that I'm going to have access to a computer until late tonight, so no need to wait for me. I definitely will post by tomorrow, but possibly sooner if I can get to a computer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thunder
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:43 am

Oh geeze I fell behind too D: I guess thats what happens when you get sick. I'm typing up a post now but gotta go read the rest first to make sure I don't mess anything up lol.
~ Dont Forget To Dream ~

No Vacancy Motel

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:13 pm

so... umm... My computer had a hardware meltdown this morning... so, it looks like my posting is going to be slowed until we can either fix my old laptop or get a new computer. ..

I will be able to post, and I am going to post today, because we have other computers (it's just other's computers and I'll have to ask and then they'll have to use it, etc). So...

Is it alright that I ask we slow down just a tad? ^_^" I mean, some of you guys are on your 3rd post already and I haven't even gotten my intro up. And with my computer gone, I'm really not going to be able to keep up with the current pace. @.@

I mean, I don't want to kill the fun or anything, but... I am just really excited for this rp and it would really suck if I ended up getting left behind because I can't keep up with you all...
ImageImage

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm

I got an intro up but like, I'm a little drugged with the best cough syrup I have ever been prescribed in my entire life. Like, this stuff made me feel 100% twenty minutes after taking it and it doesn't even taste bad.....But that's beside the point I'm trying to make, which is actually that if my post seems incoherent anywhere please tell me, because I'm typing away and falling asleep at the same time and my head is all fuzzy so there's that too.

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:18 am

I'm going to wait for atleast three or four posts before I go ahead again. Ryder and Catalina haven't had the chance to say much, so I'll be waiting for them and also maybe Kaylee and Brooke, since Lucas has already posted.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:37 am

xD you do sound drugged Vacancy. And no one said I couldn't so I'm claiming the King-sized Bed. Mwahahahahaha! =P

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:21 pm

I'll post tonight! I'm so tired right now that my post would probably be more incoherent than it would be if I was drugged up on cough syrup ;).

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:22 am

Working on my post now!
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby No Vacancy Motel on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:57 am

Ill work on posting right away :D

No Vacancy Motel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:13 am

I'm going to wait until Collapse and McPainty post before I do so.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:48 pm

I'm waitign on Jace to post, so that I can drag her along for a tour too xD

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Sorry for the holdup! My post will be up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:02 pm

Okay!! I got my new computer! Woo!!

Anyway, sorry if my post has typos or I'm missing words or it's just weird in general. I'm getting used to the new, much smaller key board and the touch screen thing. I also had a ren fair today so I'm really tired.

BUT! It's up, so I hope that it makes at least some sense. ^_^"

I can change anything, again, if someone wants so, yeah, just let me know.

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TenThousandLies on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:30 am

Okay, typing up my intro post tonight, still no interwebz at home, so tomorrow morning would be the earliest it could be up, but probably not until Wednesday. I'm sorry for the massive delay everyone. I got robbed last week, and then dealing with that, a hospital stay, and still doing my homework... Not easy. Really trying though.

TenThousandLies
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:24 am

So, just to make sure of something here....

Is my Matthaus banner too big? O-o I can definitely make it smaller if you guys are getting annoyed by it. I just wanted to make sure because I do realize that it might be just a tad bit too... large. XD

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Sorry for my posts sucking so much lately. I always get a lot of good ideas but am too tired to get on my laptop and then by the time I do, I have horrible writer's block. So yeah, my apologies but I promise they'll improve this week.

McPainty, it doesn't bother me!

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Sorry that my posts are so repetitive and short you guys! I just feel like if I go into a lot of detail that I'd just be wasting people's time. Anyways once things get rolling I'll try to make the longer. Sorry again!

@McPainty - Doesn't bother me! I like it! =P

@Collapse - Hey! Just a tip, try writing your ideas down in a short/summarized version when they're in your head and then when you do post you'll have a little note to refresh your memory. That's what I do anyways! =P

Hope I helped! Ttyl you guys! <3

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:15 am

Okay, that makes me feel a little better. @_@ Thanks guys. ^_^ (I can make you guys some too if you really want.)

And that's actually really good advice Souls!

And Collapse, I don't think your posts are bad at all. ^_^ I think they are great. (Better than a few of my sloppy posts. o-o)

McPainty
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey, sorry guys. College has just kicked all the energy out of me these past days so I haven't posted. I get Thursdays off however, so I'll try to post tomorrow if I can get my homework finished

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!