Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Monster Games

The Monster Games

a part of “The Monster Games”, a fictional universe by RosexXxStarlight.

When a boy and a girl are chosen from each species of monster and thrown into an arena to fight to the death, what will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Monster Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Monster Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon May 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Ah! Starting on my character now! O_O Hehe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Mon May 23, 2011 8:20 pm

okay i'm done with my minotaur let me know if i need to change or add anything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Church
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Mon May 23, 2011 8:24 pm

i see no orcs in this rp, they're the best monsters of all time! if its ok with you id like to submit an orc here

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Mon May 23, 2011 8:27 pm

@Church I loved the minotaur so he's accepted!

I have no problem accepting orcs, but the only problem we're running into is we then need:
1 female elf, 1 female minotaur, 1 male werewolf, 1 male witch and an orc.

anyone want to pick one of those? They don't need to last long... They can die right away!
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Mon May 23, 2011 8:27 pm

WOAH MIAN GOT HOT O.o I might just have to snipe that female elf spot if no one else does :P

hahahaha this is going to be fun Star PM me the kind of questions your asking so I can get the gist.

I'll take female elf then :P she can die off early

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cisum Epacse on Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 pm

@Shad, Mian's always been hot! ;) be sure to tell Jaimie!!! xD

Cisum Epacse
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Mon May 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Can I reserve male witch

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Sure! It's all yours!

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoGoKeepGoing on Mon May 23, 2011 9:05 pm

I don't want to be the first to post and I have to go for the night soon.... but I will post tomorrow morning! and be back tomorrow night!

GoGoKeepGoing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Mon May 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Fine, I'll post first! Now to think of questions for the rest of you.... This is way more difficult than I planned >_<

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Tue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Next up will be a ball! New characters can still enter and we can add them in easily, I just want to keep things moving so that this doesn't get boring...

The ball is the monsters' chance to really shine. They usually wear outfits portraying their species. Sometimes fights break out amongst the candidates at the ball so don't be candid! This also gives time to form alliances and make a few enemies. This will be their last chance to mingle with any outsiders that will not be in the games (family members, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc.)

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue May 24, 2011 9:29 pm

>.> "boyfriends" DON'T TELL ME I HAVE TO DEAL WITH CHARON HERE TOO!!!!! If you do that I'm bringing in the entire Knight family! >.< (because I have no better threat....)

ARABELLA!!! Do you want Jaimie to be there? Sweet sweet human Jaimie? or copycat Jaimie? I'm willing to do that if you want since he's kind of her boyfriend....

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cisum Epacse on Tue May 24, 2011 9:40 pm

acccidental post

Cisum Epacse
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue May 24, 2011 9:43 pm

oh, but i cant really do Desmond here, the goody two shoes routine is kinda ill suited to a life or death areana styled combat... though perhaps a spectator kind of role... one who gets a bit more involved then he should.
edit* I'd make a new chara but i'd fee lso alien with the familiar crowd here... what to do what to do...
Last edited by Elrith Eldwind on Tue May 24, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 pm

>.> I saw that Cisum.... you sure sounded like Star....

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElizTheWerePire on Tue May 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Heehee I saw that toooo!!!! We have discovered a uber duber secret ;)

ElizTheWerePire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Tue May 24, 2011 9:56 pm

xP Fine!!!! I screwed up... Now you all know hahah

But anyways... Charon might not be coming back (Considering what's going down in carnes now...) But maybe her parents will show?

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurelier on Tue May 24, 2011 10:00 pm

..... even i didn't know that one......

@Shad nah i'm pretty sure James and Chad make a much better cheering squad than Jaimie!!!!! jk and it'd be fun to establish how much being a human lover is either going to make her or break her

@Elrith poor elrith! The rest of the crew will miss Desmond, but there isn't room for heroes at the coliseum
"People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy..... I keep it in a jar on my desk." -Stephen King

Aurelier
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RosexXxStarlight on Tue May 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Hm elrith... I'm not sure. Unless you want to make a whole new species that you play the female and male for?

RosexXxStarlight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Tue May 24, 2011 10:14 pm

hmm, maybe make it interesting... brong in both desmond, and the female hirule... Kalen... dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuun

wonder if anyone would be willing to adopt her, playing her is getting annoying since the real kalen went off for the summer in europe (I miss her and am jealous!)

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!