Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mug Behind The Madness!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:26 pm

Damn Wind.....you really ARE good, both in a fight and with words......I'm gonna have to place my money on Wind for this one.......but I'm not actually putting money on it......maybe Monolopy money.........NAH, need that for the game

Oh yeah and damn you and your luck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:28 pm

*starts counting on his fingers how many times he's had his ass kicked by wind* One...two...three....lots! So yeah...because of that and his +5 score in luckiness...gotta put my "money", that doesn't technically exist, on Wind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:34 pm

Winds got a +5/+5 in luckiness and a +10/+10 in kicking ass....trsut me....I know

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:39 pm

It doesn't matter, because steph can kick both their arses. I put monneh on her any day, for anything else. ;)

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:04 pm

*Jumps into Jan's purty arms*

Boys are scary >.>;; I can't believe you didn't know it was me!! =n.n= *HUGG* You boys and your fighting though--I mean it's always fight, fight, fight. You're like testosterone-driven cavemen!

And I'm not all that great >.>;; Here's a picture of me all tired, and sweaty after an afternoon jog: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/ ... isc165.jpg

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:07 pm

:O!!!

She's turned into a lesbian! That's fine though! It doesn't matter!

-Off to get completely drunk and call up ex girlfriends.-

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:10 pm

*stands there blinking* Dumb lucky bastard >.< *waves angry first again*

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:11 pm

You can't resist ze Jan. :D

*huggles back*

Sweaty is sexxeh and you don't look tired. You look GREAT! :]

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:15 pm

Thanks n.n

*Pulls Kiyoshi into the hug, sticking her tongue out at Tj* =p

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:15 pm

-Scratch the ex girlfriend, jus' the drunk part.-

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:17 pm

Kiyoshi looks like this guy Kent from my highschool. o.O;

*pats Wind*

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:18 pm

::Stards there blankly with his finger pointly at the picture::

But.....you..........hot..how...think........not?

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:21 pm

Because people underestimate themselves...

we have to show her, how hot the pic is. *watches her fingers burn from ze hotness*

ow! oww!!

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:21 pm

*blinks in confusion and blushes because of Mia* TJ is going to kill me.

But yeah...a lot of people look like me, but I'm no kent...I am a Nick, however.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:23 pm

Well, from your profile it says you are 20...wait WTF YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME?

THIS CAN'T BE!!? AHHH!!

But yeah, the kid is in the 11th grade, well 12th grade now. o.o;

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:24 pm

Hey, at least it'll be wort it.........maybe we should take this into the chat room, stop spamming the forum?

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:25 pm

worth "it"? o.O;

:[

The chat hates me...

Actually I think it hates windows, because I tried on a few other computers and it just doesn't like 'em.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:27 pm

"TWENTY! YES!" lol...ah to quote Space Ghost Coast to Coast...if anyone gets that then they get a cookie...I turned twenty on Oct. 20th.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:27 pm

lol, well it was fine when we had the pool party the other day

HA I'm OLDER!!!!!!!!!!

I hit 21 on Dec. 19th!!!!!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:28 pm

FutureKiyoshi wrote:"TWENTY! YES!" lol...ah to quote Space Ghost Coast to Coast...if anyone gets that then they get a cookie...I turned twenty on Oct. 20th.

*sits on Kiyoshi*

what?

what?

_>

Oh yeah I agree about ze spam, I can see Rain coming to scream at us now. ._.

*hides*

Edit: wait...ssj is 20 as well? ;-; Oh NOSE!! I'm surrounded by grownies...

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!