Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mug Behind The Madness!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:52 pm

::Makes odd gurgling sounds and laies there::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:21 pm

Holy hijacked thread, Batman!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:35 pm

Just a little bit...........
::Slowly drags himself awway::

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:28 am

Man, and looking at the thread title, I expected pictures and such...

Ah well.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:59 am

Its all his fault...

*points to wind*

>_>

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:19 am

Well see, that's what it was supposed to be, but then we all saw Mia's picture and well........you can tell what happened next.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:50 pm

I don't usually do this, but here it is...Rob!

http://photobucket.com/albums/a170/-Fal ... =Rob-4.gif

Everyone behold the falcon!

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:12 pm

*Pets his earring* >.>

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:26 pm

It's actually two in my left, you just can see the stud. And three in my right...and two other...>> ^.^

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:43 pm

I see Mia is a culprit in this beat down. She's trying to get another person killed.

*quickly walks away from Gabriel*

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:52 am

-blinks- ?

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karaudu on Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:02 am

A pic of Karaudu or better known to Kiyoshi and Wind, as Fujii.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/Akira16/Stuff/Me.gif
if you're wondering and can't tell by the pic i'm Asian.

Karaudu
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:37 am

You're right Meia....I think I'll leave before Kaden comes after me again for NOT doing anything.......toodles!!!!!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:27 pm

Here's another one from this morning!! =n.n=

It's Lori and I in our man-jerseys!! Our names are the same so we call each other Stephanie squared!! It's a pain sometimes though because we're pretty much inseparatable and we always get confused when someone calls on us x.x;; But you may refer to us as Mia and Lori >.> So as not to confuse the two of us here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/ ... riXMia.jpg

Need I remind you guys that it was 7am and we dun look so great >_>;;

<3 <3

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:30 pm

-Stands there holding a dagger in each hand....-

So!

Who do I gotta' kill tonight?!?!?

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:34 pm

*blinks* they're both hot.

And you can kill whoever, as long as it's not me...I've had a bad enough night.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:40 pm

ugggg man, thats a bad pic. <3 but i still had fun wearing the man jersey. mia-chan looked totally sexay in her arsenal jersey! ^_________~ Lol mine was all old and raggedy.

i also want to say that i beleive that 7 in the morning is an ungodly hour to be awake. although, not nearly as bad as 4:00 am. *pats mia-chan on the back sympatheticiy*

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:23 pm

Yeah since that pic I did put up is from like two years ago, I decided to take a more recent one...like a minute ago recent. As you can see, not much different...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/ ... ture12.jpg

I always look bad in pictures >.<

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:30 pm

o.o;

and you're 20?

You need to take a full body frame. :)

d00d Lori and Mia, stop saying bad pictures. Ugh...when I wake up in the morn, my hair is in a mess and I can't begin with my face. You guys look gorgeous. My dear lord...ayeesh

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:34 pm

I'll get one of my friends to take a picture of me with a real digital camera sometime soon, since well the stand on this one is broken and I don't think I could get far enough away to have a full body picture...and yes...I'm twenty.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!