Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The new Recruits (ff8 Seed OOC: and SU)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The new Recruits (ff8 Seed OOC: and SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:03 pm

My idea for an rp is Final Fantasy Eight. a Seed Rp.

My idea is going to be during the incident but, have no main characters from the story except maybe a few side characters like the two people that were always with Seifer. Those two will be apart of this.

The plot so far.

You are a new Trainee, ready to be accepted in the Elite mercenary organization Seed. you've passed all your exams except for the final one and your excited yet nervous at the same time, the area has become infested with Monsters and now they've allowed small parties of Trainees. The big Graduation party is later that night, and everyone's excited but here is where you need to prove yourself to everyone else your not just some new Recruit, here is where you prove you are just as good as any Veteran Seed. Here is where we start.

Characters needed: Those two: and two more Trainees. preferably One female because Two more Trainees will be joining us later. and those two can be either male or Female but currently i need a Male and A female.

I also Need two people who would like too, To play Fujin and Rujin.

Character sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Weapon:(Keep It within The game, No ultimate powered weapons, Gunblades are fine but I'd rather keep those down To a minimum, I'll be using One and I guess two others may have one)

Bio:

Personality:

Seed Rank: (We will all start out at D unless you want to be part of the second Group that will be doing their own thing until the main group is done with the Final Test then you are C)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:Lucas Leingod

Appearance:Image He stand's at 6'3 and weighs 198 pounds

Weapon:Gunblade

Bio:He's a young orphan, taken in Like Squall by Headmaster Cid, though he doesn't talk about it, and will deny all of it. He is quiet and very Business like not caring about to much else other then the mission, though he's loyal to his friends and squadmates he has a stubborn streak to where he doesn't like to listen to authority. He was one of the few that didn't choose to be a seed but wasn't given much of an option considering there was no other line of work for him to do, and living off of Cid without returning the favor was wrong and he knew it.

Personality:He's quiet and stubborn, though once you get to know him he's very sweet and compassionate.

Seed Rank:D

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Re: The new Recruits (ff8 Seed OOC: and SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:14 am

Name :
Blade - male | Holy - female

Appearance :

Weapon :
Blade - Katana http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/de/Sword.jpg
Holy - Nunchaku http://www.iconarchive.com/icons/zakar/japanicons/Nunchaku-256x256.png

Bio :
Both are twins. Their parents sent them to the Garden so both would be SeeD when both are 16. Nothing much to tell. They came from normal family. Their father owns a dojo and teach martial art.

Personality :
Blade
over-confident but well meaning person, more interested in enjoying life than having to partake in any particular responsibilities. He is quick to dismiss subjects that don't interest him and will often carry out his actions with a devil-may-care attitude. Despite his seemingly arrogant and rude demeanor, he treasures his friends, sister, and family and enjoying their presence.
Holy
is just like any teenage girl: she wants to enjoy her life. She loves her family very much, very outgoing, polite, and friendly. She is a happy girl with righteous virtues and well-meaning moral. On the other hand, she can be a bit of a crybaby who is sometimes too scared to fight in the face of danger.

SeeD rank : D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Freiya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:09 am

Name: Edward Korhain

Appearance: Image

Weapon: Gunblade

Bio: Edward was being trained for SeeD even as a child. He tried to teach Razz, who was always around, as much as he could. She was an excellent learner. When her parents died, she moved in with his family until they went to the Garden. Now they spend most their time away from each other. Even if they don't talk, Ed finds Razz to make sure she is alright. Also, he always checks to make sure she isn't getting into the 'wrong crowd'.

Personality: Ed can be bold, outgoing, and even cocky sometimes. He sometimes thinks of himself as a ladies man. Other times, he knows he isn't that great of a guy, but he tries to impress the ladies around. In class he is always bored and can't stay focused. When out on a mission, he tries to be serious but at times he cant. He is very loyal to his friends and often jumps to defend them if they are already hurt in battle.

Seed Rank: D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Razz Linn

Weapon: whip

Bio: Razz has known Edward all her life. Their parents were friends. When her parents died, she got to stay with him until they were to leave for the Garden. When they got there, they simi separated though somehow they remained in the same group. She spends her time trying to make other friends, but still gives him some of her attention.

Personality: She is outgoing and bold. Outside of that, she is bubbly and ditsy. She has slight hyperactive problems, causing her to bounce around a lot. When in battle she hops from one foot to the other, but still manages to hit her target 95% of the time.

Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 am

Name: Derek Yumuca

Appearance:Image

Weapon: duel bladed Scythe

Bio: parents died in a monster attack when he was young. lived with some farmers a few years, then enrolled in the garden at fifteen. got considered for seed at sixteen. working passing the final exam

Personality: dark and almost cruel

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyraiYuki on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:48 am

Character sheet:

Name: Kuros Atain

Weapon: Magical cards which allow him to charge magicka inside them and cause them to explode, as well as cast magicka spells within seconds, cutting the usual twenty or so seconds. He also carries a small, two or so foot long scythe with about a dozen small blades all connected to one head, which itself is a larger blade.

Bio: Kuros comes from a highly respected and well-to-do family living in Esthar City. He was taken to Galbadia Gardens at a young age after his family was destroyed by a magic-wielding man with long, black hair and a gun-blade held over one shoulder. Here, he was adopted by the headmaster of Galbadia gardens, Martine, who raised him as his own, as Martine did not have any children, nor was he married.

When Kuros reached fourteen, being the top of the school already, he was sent on an exchange programme to Balahm Gardens to train here. After two years, Kuros, who really did not seem to like such a place as it was far too cold for him, did not seem to try hard enough to raise his ranks too far, but was still head of all his classes.

Personality: He seems to enjoys constantly napping for hours upon hours for no obvious reason, except possibly that's he's extremely lazy. When he is awake, however, he acts like any other child of his age, though he does look quite a bit younger than he actually is. Odd, aloof, sort of childish in a way. Highly intelligent, actually a genius. He enjoys learning new forms of magick and sealing them within his cards.

His views can be best described as being down-to-earth, though he can be occasionally skeptical or bitter. Quiet by nature, his personality rarely surfaces, though he is said to have good composure. For the most part, he is characterized by a subdued and pensive demeanor which is evident from his few conversations with others. He has a strong sense of loyalty to his land, and dislikes the senselessness of wars. Despite his eccentricities however, he is a genuinely nice person and would go far out of his way simply to help if he could.

Seed Rank: C
Last edited by KyraiYuki on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

KyraiYuki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:02 am

I really like all your pros So...I'd say your all accepted I'll have the IC up tomorrow.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!