Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Teen Titans

The New Teen Titans

a part of “The New Teen Titans”, a fictional universe by UltraVioleta.

Ten years have pasted and the Teen Titans have gone their seperate ways, leaving Jump City to become a dangerous, unsafe area. You different from other teenagers and decide it's time to take a stand. Jump City needs a new hero.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Teen Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The New Teen Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 pm

i'm a really really REALLY minor character and i want it to live...
Laxnchill20

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:50 am

@polaris, I'm gonna take a shot at starting up the plot again with Kokoro.
Once more, with rhythm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:44 am

hehe that's nice and all Pulse but I don't have a character in this role play anymore so I can't post unless I submit Kokoro again and have Ultra accept her:\
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Enter her and I shall gladly accept her. :)
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Oh damn! Didn't notice this started back up again!

Uh, what's happened so far then?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Pulse has stumbled upon Kokoro after the Courthouse incident. Meanwhile, Melanie has sent everyone back to Titan's Tower while she herself carried back Ryan, aka "Krótos", to the Tower. She's treated his injuries, he's made a turn around and hopes to become a Titan, and Aura and Sprouse are doing... whatever you guys left them doing I suppose... :P
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:04 am

And Rachel is sleeping.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:44 pm

whoa didn't realize you guys had started to post againXD well I'll try to submit Kokoror again later today and maybe have a post ready by then^w^

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:50 pm

hmm so strange but I submitted Kokoro changed a few things, she'll be know known as Kokoro! since the last name wouldn't allow me since she already exists just not as a playable character since I abandoned her without allowing her to be adopted:P

I don't know why but when I look at my character selection it looks exactly the same as it did when I first submitted her for this role play. It even says that A character in "The New Teen Titans", as played by Roleplaygateway. does anyone know what that means?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:42 am

I'm planning on Zapping Kokoro in a very inventive way, am I green-lighted for this?

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:19 am

Oh that sounnds like so much fun! hehe though it probably wont have much affect on her if its electricityX3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Yo Famished, you still in? Should I drag Sprouse along until you post, or are you done-sies? Or, if you like, I could post again, move us forward a bit and then give you a bit more to post about. I'll PM ya too in a bit so you know what's up.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:56 pm

. . . *Chirp* . . . . *Chirp* . . .

. . . *Squish* . . . . *Stomp* . . .

Okay killed all those annoying little bugs! So did we get quiet again! I thought we were continuing this awesome story!

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Not sure. I was gonna post again, but I was waiting on Famished to go first. After all, Melanie is talking at Sprouse, Aura, and Ryan. Two of us have responded and we're waiting on the third. I sent a message to ole Famished-y-Pants, but no response.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:09 pm

Oh wait what.

I got extremely busy lately, and I'm very forgetful. We were waiting on myself in this one? I even probably asked this already, but what's going on exactly and who do I need to reply to?

I'll definitely post when I'm in the know DX

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Sorry, it must not have sent. Stupid PM.

So, initiate super wavy flashback effect!

After the incident in the courthouse, Ryan, also known as Krotos, is now a titan! Hurray!

That being said, not all is sunshine and tickle fight for the new group of Titans. Pulse, the pirate, went into town looking for... something... as of now, we're not sure if it was crime or wenches.

Regardless, he ran into Kokoro, who Pulse believes is trying to feed him to her small army of kittens.

Melan-E, our wonderful leader, has now called the Titans to action, mobilizing to help poor pulse, who is most certainly underneath a giant puddle of cute right about meow.

wub wub wub wub wub, Alrighty, now that we're out of the flashback, did everything get covered?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:55 pm

So Pulse is neck deep in pussy and we have to save him? Does that sound right?

....So your character is speaking directly to mine at the moment, or was there just an announcement?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Melanie-E gave a general announcement to everyone in the tower, and Krotos, after entering the living room, has also made a general announcement of sorts. Check the actual posts themselves for the particulars, but yeah, that's about it.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:59 pm

hmm did we die again?

Pulse what happened to that little zapping idea of yours!? I still wanna keep this up seeing as some of us have plots to do since we didn't have much say in the ones beforeXD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:37 am

aww geezz i haven't been on here for a while period
I'll throw a penny in the old juke box and see if she lights up real nice htough

(but seriously its like I'm a defibrillator or something )

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!