Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nightwing's Voyage

The Nightwing's Voyage

a part of “The Nightwing's Voyage”, a fictional universe by HOLYCRAPAGHOST.

It's the year 4035. There are 12 planets registered with the Intergalactic Council; ambassadors whom work together to keep the universe at peace. However, the Ambassadors have kept secrets, secrets that may reveal the lost history of humans. [CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nightwing's Voyage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Nightwing's Voyage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 am

I'll try not to. Big heads don't look nice. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:28 am

@ peace

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:40 am

Bahahahahahahaha

I love that picture Famished

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:24 am

I got a picture donated to me.

*feels special*

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:29 am

SORRY I DIDN'T RESPOND!! :'( I've been really busy will post soon once i have caught up with everything

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:51 am

OKay i replied now you have something to reply to famished, now i am off to bed, goodnight all!

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Good morning everybody!!!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Shut up, crap! Not everyone is a monring person! Gosh, geez! UGhhhowe;sigduhjlmnvpqoiurhjsldnmiqkl3ujregndviu4hrjwkendsm

Hello, all.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Dude, calm the fuck down.

And I am not even close to a morning person.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Ok, I am awake now!!!

:D

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Well good, I'm glad.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:47 pm

You should be.

Everybody should be.

I should be.

...but I'm not...

Because I am afraid and stuck in my ways and that's the way it stays. So how long did I expect love to outweigh ignorance? By that look on you face, I may have forced the scale to tip.

I'm not insane, I'm not insane! I'm not insane, I'm not-not insane!

Come back to me, it's Almost Easy! Come back again, it's Almost Easy!

Ok... I might be a little hyper for no reason right now....

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Yeah, I can tell...

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Good morning everyone :D

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Morning Ali!!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Hello there.... ladies and gentlemen. Hello there, ladies and gents. Are you ready to rock? Are you ready or not?

Hello fellow RP-er! :D

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:32 pm

As we can all see, Famished is hyper.

And unfortunately guys, I have to leave for work soon. Another 4 hour shift, so I'll be back around 11 tonight. But I'll be up until like 2 AM, for I does not have work tomorrow! Woo.

So, I'll talk to you guys then. Have fun!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Aww.... stupid jobs... making people work to get money.... and stuff....

Anyways, at least you don't have twelve hour shifts like my mother.

She isn't really in a good mood when she gets back home... D:

I shall see you when you return!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:19 pm

I want to move this along!

*headdesks*

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm back!!! Yayy!!!

And Famished: my mommy works 12 hour shifts, at a hospital, with creepy old dudes that want to touch her boobs. That might have been TMI, but I don't care.

And Peace, I agree I would love to move this along, but I still need Reggie to interview Doug's and LifeAndDeath's characters.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!