Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nightwing's Voyage

The Nightwing's Voyage

a part of “The Nightwing's Voyage”, a fictional universe by HOLYCRAPAGHOST.

It's the year 4035. There are 12 planets registered with the Intergalactic Council; ambassadors whom work together to keep the universe at peace. However, the Ambassadors have kept secrets, secrets that may reveal the lost history of humans. [CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nightwing's Voyage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Nightwing's Voyage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:25 pm

I loved FF V!!!

Soooo gooood!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Like I mentioned, I've only played 12 and 13....

Oh well, I'm pretty sure that nothing could beat (IMO) Mana Khemia in terms of turned based RPGs.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Well guys, unfortunately I have to be at 3 AM tomorrow for work, so I need to get ready for bed. Unfortunately. I shall be back tomorrow!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Okay, so I'm done editing my character, and she is pretty different, if any of you want to check her out. (:

I'm going to post now.

^^
SuperNinjaRoo

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 am

Okay so i've finished my first post but i tihnk i"m going to wait until the others ave had the interveiw to post it :D

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Hello everbody!

How is everyone tonight? XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doug on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Can't complain, can't complain at all. Yourself?

Doug
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:02 pm

I got this feeling....that tonight's going to be a good night. That tonight's going to be a good-good night!

Just kidding, I hate that song.

THis afternoon is fine :D

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:13 pm

I can't complain either. Had to get up at 3 AM for work, after sleeping for a whopping 2 hours! Yeah!

Then I got home at noon, and slept for 4 hours. It's been a good morning.

And FamishedPants; there shall be no BlackEyed Peas on this OOC.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:48 pm

*stops mid bite and awkwardly puts the black eyed peas she was eating in the trash*

I'm good!!

^^

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Bahahahaha!

Black eyed peas are gross o.o

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:41 pm

HAAHA?! You think that is funny?! Making fun of other people's favorite bands?! Well fuck this! FUCK!

I'M OUT! FUCK THIS RP! FUCK!

*Realizes he doesn't like the Black Eyed Peas*

"...Nevermind....."

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 pm

I will make fun of whatever the fuck I want!!!!

I am entitled to my opinion!!!!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:11 pm

I don't like black eyed peas anyway!!!

I posted my first post (:

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Nobody likes black eyed peas!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Just to let you guys know, Inqueta isn't nosey.. just curious (: ]

Haha either way, she listens to things that will effect her.

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Sounds reasonable to me! Lol. If I could hear that well I would totally listen on random people's conversations all the time.

Especially when I'm working in the Fitting Room and I have to keep an eye on people who might be stealing. Superhuman hearing would so help!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:01 am

Dude don;t lie if you were in a fitting room and youe could hear that well you would totally listen in on others conversatins ;P

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Hell yeah I would. Half the time I don't even need superhuman hearing to hear some of the stupid shit these bitches be saying.

Seriously. Every time I hear a freaking 13 year old throw a temper tantrum because she has to go up from a size small to a medium, I want to gauge my eyes out with a spork.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:37 pm

I must admit, if I had superhuman hearing........ I'd kill myself.

God, I'd lose what little sanity I have left if I could hear my retarded sister's nagging and bitching more clearly.

*Shudders*

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!