Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse

The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse

a part of “The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

The lights went out and the specters came, survival is our only option. ((Open and Accepting))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Northern Delegates: Apocalypse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu May 14, 2015 4:31 pm

LOL. Suicidal peasants. I'm not that bad. I only do that to peasants on LARP weekends.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Thu May 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Bahahaha!! I saw the same thing! I busted out laughing and spit coffee all over. All over myself, the couch and the floor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu May 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Those pesky peasants.

Always getting in front of the car.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Mon May 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Was thinking about turning the latest post into a collab, but decided a better starting point would be after the hospital bit.

Asura, whenever you're up for it, let me know and we can hammer out the Chris and Warren Bromance.
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed May 20, 2015 2:49 pm

I am available for the next 2 hours and tomorrow 10-6pm EST. I will be on vacation Friday-Wednesday and will not be able to post. Just a heads up :)

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Thu May 21, 2015 8:06 am

Well then, for the pretty lady with the busy life I have for you...

A BRAND NEW TITANPAD! First in it's class! Unprecedented spellcheck! Collaberative notepad! Diamond encrusted lettering! Possible cocaine after taste! History of drug abuse!

Oh...AND COLORS COLORS COLORS

Warning: Colors may not match colors currently endorsed on site. Any knowledge and history of drug abuse by client is subject to criminal law. Quaker is awesome.

Right. it's 7 in the morning here and I have yet to have coffee or anything like that, so I apologize for this overly lengthy post stating that this link here --> https://titanpad.com/v1Qv2fRxA0 will take you to a titanpad so we can hopefully hammer out a post before you go on vacation.

I'mma...go die somewhere...or get coffee. Either one sounds good at the moment.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue May 26, 2015 2:35 pm

Hope you're having fun on your trip Asura! =)

I've had an interesting day. I got thrown out of a literary festival, one of the least rock and roll kind of festivals to be thrown out of. I was dressed as a werewolf at the time.

I don't feel like I should add any more context to this story.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed May 27, 2015 9:16 am

Well vacation... So I left earlier than expected. Got there on time since the girls I went with couldn't be on time to save their lives. Went on an epic jetski adventure that ended up with me hitting the water at 33mph. Alex drank a mouthful of the Hudson which has him convinced that he now has cancer again. The event we all went to called the Electric Daisy Carnival, was insane! Easily the best and most wild time I've ever had in my life. I rolled for three days straight and can not for the life of me remember how I got covered in bruises.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed May 27, 2015 2:42 pm

So give me a couple days since Alex and I can still not read well... Side effect of the mind altering substances XD

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu May 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Oh and here's a picture of me with BlasterJaxx!!!! I died a little. Sorry not sorry about the massive in your face tits.
Attachments
2015052395123125.jpg
(270.07 KiB) Not downloaded yet

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri May 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Awesome! Glad you had fun!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun May 31, 2015 11:35 am

*lurks*
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun May 31, 2015 12:17 pm

Oh shit! Kelsi! Welcome back to the land of the living!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun May 31, 2015 3:35 pm

Haha Vit told me about your roleplay and I thought I would pop in and surprise you. :D

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun May 31, 2015 3:42 pm

Kelsi I've missed you!!! *Overzealous hug*

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun May 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Aww I've missed you too Asura! The three of us need to get a different roleplay cooking. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun May 31, 2015 6:38 pm

Lol we just started this one so right now this is our new baby. We unfortunately lost Kate and Stella to college, so we had to reboot and start fresh so that others could join and also make new characters. You are free to join us here and make any character you want or bring one of the old characters back. We're not all that picky lol. Even if it's an occasional character, we can be flexible. I do seriously miss roleplaying with you and I know Alex does too!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun May 31, 2015 8:13 pm

But your words per post are so intimidating. D:
Ack! I friggin miss Alex! :)

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun May 31, 2015 8:20 pm

Don't be scared off by the big posts. Mine tend to get long just when I have a bunch of characters to cover at once, and mine talk a lot.

Plus Asura and Alex collaborate on a lot of their posts, so they're cheating. :p

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun May 31, 2015 10:26 pm

Seriously, Vit's right! All the super long ones are colabs. We have deceptively long posts lol. I'm working on our first villain arc. I can send you details if you're interested. Lol it's going to be awesome! Lots of destruction coming up in the very near future.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!