Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Northern Delegates

The Northern Delegates.

a part of “The Northern Delegates”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

The Northern Delegates, an elite group of immortals charged with keeping peace amongst the immortal races and insuring their limited interference with humanity. They are skilled negotiators, skilled assassins. (4 slots left!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Northern Delegates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Northern Delegates.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Kriska will be interrogator, E is executioner, and rave is just going to be walking along so Midnight can catch up with her on how she is doing so on and so forth. Shisou is really the one that will be taking E down there. Midnight is going back to her office with Rave. Don't worry, Kriska will be keeping all her interrogation duties!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh, thanks Asura....I was getting all territorial there. ;) Hehe!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:48 pm

lol it's all good!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:51 pm

I'mmmmm back!
Well, we're back but whatever

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 pm

Seriously missed you both

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm

I posted a poll in the Characters and Rankings OOC. Please check it out and take a moment to fill it out. Since so many people had a hand in making this roleplay I was thinking everyone should also have a say in where it is going. So give me your opinion via poll! I will be posting new questions every week. I will also create a specific OOC for poll questions after this one is done.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:34 am

im totally lost in the dust...went to spend the night with my bff Lego for her birthday...can i get another recap?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:10 am

Lets see. Midnight and Koda are in Koda's room, Sage is in her room and Bellatrix is right outside of it, Dylan went off the find Alana in the training area, Art is in the lab, Shisou and Caddie/E are in the holding area looking at the prisoners, Arucan and his team just met up and are going to the training area, Grant is sleeping in his room, Leslie is in her office planning out the ball to find Midnight a suitor, Rave is wandering around the hallways, Hazel and Ace are still in Shisou's room. I think that is all the active people, nothing much happened plot wise except Leslie planning a ball, and Sage accused Midnight of being a child killer and now is mute because Grant tried to strangle her and damaged her vocal chords. I think that is everything so far, but I might have missed small details.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Sage and Bella are in Sage's room not the training area. lol I get so confused all the time in large roleplays. XD

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:00 pm

oh im sorry i thought lego said she was in the training area too...opps...Xp

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:08 am

Im not sure what it is but most of my male characters are slowly becoming more and more asshole like, I thinks it getting serious......

=')
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 am

I love it when characters evolve into assholes!!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 am

Haha, well Ace is too proper to become anything of the like. But he would be rude if someone threatened the Delegates. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:43 am

The threats to Midnight's Team:

1) Arucan's munity.

2) Showers.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 am

lol feathery showers

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:06 am

Alex your an idiot. She was referencing Grant slipping in the shower, not the damn pigeon... LOL @ Alex

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:12 pm

BWAHAHAAA<------- is being random

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:47 pm

REQUEST!

Finns power is too see into people past and freeze them for a number of seconds okay.

SO.

During his fighting I want to have him look into Mimi's and Kora's past and have him distress them to the point of going mental or shivering in fear so on by talking about something traumatic from their past.

HOWEVER.

They are members of a previous RP I don't know DX so I don't know what traumatic expierence to bring up with them!
Could have some advice/suggestions?

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Actually they're not. At least not Mimi. She's a new character :)
Hmmm .... traumatic experiences ... traumatic ..... Gotta think

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:47 am

Yea yea lol @ me for misunderstanding Vitamin's comment... I never said I was smart. *Grins*

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!