Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

a part of “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

It has been a year since Midnight fell in a battle to Arucan. The delegates entered a time of chaos. But something is in the air, chaos has ensued in the headquarters and an unlikely visitor will arrive. Advanced roleplayers only.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks for posting Michael for me Alex! My mini vaca was amazing!! I'll post Dylan now. Thanks again!! I'll turn over both of them next time so ppl don't have to wait for a response.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:51 pm

So Art is just hiding in a closet huh? Sucks... Poor guy. I am wondering if the bird man is going to go and claim his prize or wander off.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 pm

I haven't really decided yet. It sure does like Art.

If it was an option, it'd probably just take the whole cabinet.

the_judged
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:30 am

"I'm going to go find Sta - steak. Yes. I'm going to go find steak,"

Real smooth, Will. =P
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:29 am

steak!? LOLZ

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 am

Happy belated st patties day!
Ugh double kegger last night... A couple people went swimming in the pond and O.o it's like 40 degrees. Silly drunks.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Yeah, Will's a smooth operator lmao. And lol, gotta love drunk people
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:00 pm

All right guys. Since it looks like Stacy and Will may be going on a deployment, I posted a new place. When your charries goes on a deployment just post in that area so it doesn't get confusing. Thanks!!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Awesome! Hmm, should it be Will's family or not? Opinions?

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 pm

I personally think it should be for the reasoning that it will be a good moment to define Will's character either he is going to choose to be a delegate or he will go with his pack. It will be a really good inner struggle for Will and it will allow him to be developed in a way that is more realistic. So I vote yes it is his pack, or at least a couple members.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:35 pm

I agree with Alex. It will be drama but in a good way. It would define Will's odd relationship with Stacy by either establishing one or having him hate her for killing the rest of his family members. It will be tense in a good way. And for once all the drama wont be happening at HQ.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:53 pm

The delegates don't just wipe out packs for nothing so they would have to be guilty and unwilling to compromise. Because it wouldn't make sense that they are just like oh yea, thanks for mentioning a different way of life. We are just going to stop making millions of dollars off easy human trafficking. They would have to be like worlds biggest assholes to warrant a take down like that.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:08 pm

So it's decided! it will be Will's family! Or at least some of them - cause obviously some of them had to be wiped out. Now . . . who should it be? Should Will's dad still be the alpha? That would be interesting. I'm thinking it will be run by some of his family and former packmates - and then the rest will be new people they picked up to replace the ones who were killed.

Constellations
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:30 pm

So I am thinking we will make missions a regular thing to keep stuff interesting. Every now and again a couple characters will go on an away mission against whatever enemy you can think up. Sound good? Nice way to allow some characters to be at the HQ and living life and others to be engaged in other affairs.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:51 pm

I like it! And those of us who aren't involved in that particular mission should take up one character. Like someone could play the surviving members of Wills family or other pack members or one of the slave girls who maybe befriend Stacy or something. I think that could be fun

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Works for me. :D

I'm happy to take up minor roles as needed so long as I don't lose track.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:15 pm

I like the way you think Saint! Sounds fun!!

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Hmmm not sure if I'd rather play Will's dad or Will's sister. They both seem interesting. Vicky seems sort of like a hippie turned high class whore - but the dad ... Well he's undefined for the moment. He could be like a huge mob boss who's really stern - or he could be like a patriarch who sometimes acts like the godfather but can also be like a 'dad' sometimes. Hmmm which should I do?

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:10 pm

With regards to the new 'mission' thing, I've been talking with Cooper and we've got a mission thing we'd kind like to set-up at some point for whatever Delegates would suit to go along, concerning some vampires running a werewolf-fighting ring. Not wanting to have too many things going on at once, but if and when people want to send their characters out, that one is there and it works as a kick-start for a sub-plot Cooper was interested in doing to get Rose to pull herself together.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Ooh that sounds cool! :D

Constellations
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!