Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

a part of “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

It has been a year since Midnight fell in a battle to Arucan. The delegates entered a time of chaos. But something is in the air, chaos has ensued in the headquarters and an unlikely visitor will arrive. Advanced roleplayers only.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:34 pm

I'm pretty sure they'll be showing up soon and getting involved with their business...probably showing up at the most inconvenient time possible.

Also I never wold have predicted Kora and Grant getting together.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:01 pm

I never thought that would happen either but it did. Guess the best things evolve organically!! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Like Koda and Midnight - If I remember correctly Koda was actually intended as a playmate for Jenson. But as the story progressed he sort of took on a life of his own and with such a developed backstory - Midnight became the only logical choice. Funny how things work out. Now I can't imagine a Delegates world without Koda and Midnight! Lol

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Yea he was originally intended for Jenson. I am glad his story developed the way it did though. Your right Kate the delegates wouldn't be the same without the Koda/Midnight dynamic. :)

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Ew... Gabe is scary creepy.... If Koda had seen that his head might have popped off.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:17 pm

WHAT!? Gabe was behind everything!!! Props to you Lots! That was a really ingenious way to use the old plot from Springside and the original delegates plot. My head just exploded...

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Lol mind fuck O_o
And yeah, Koda would've flipped if he saw that. Then again, not that it would matter - seeing as he just got his ass handed to him to like the 10th power

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm

And as I said in my post the show Archer is hilarious. The honey pot episode, SO FUNNY. If you have not seen it, you must!! And I love Will's reaction to the news.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Lol I always see commercials for that show but I've never actually watched it. There's one line from the commercial I always found funny. "Do you think I'll be safe there?" "What's Russian for duh? Uh, it's a SAFE house." lol
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:38 am

Oh my god, my favorite line from that show is 'Do you want Ants Lana? Cause that's how you get em.'
I LOVE ARCHER. You have to see it Stella!! Honey pot is a boss episode, but I love the first episode to when you find out why his code name is duchess. Priceless! OMG or diversity hire!! 'Is this gay? Your only saying that because our penis' are touching' I am going to watch an episode right now!!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:13 pm

OMG you watch it to? Remember 'Homeboy Mc Jewerson?" LOL. Holy shit I am going to watch it to!

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Hell yes I watch Archer! "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck!" HAHA Love it. Let's just post Archer quotes all day until everyone watches it!!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:32 pm

I have british TV, when I actually have access to one, as I don't have a TV license for my college place....so I have never heard of this.

So out out the loop. x_x

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:27 pm

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-27937-Archer

There is the link. You can watch it online!!
It is fantastic

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Hmmm I'm tempted to post for Koda but I think that he should still be unconscious, seeing as he has a fractured skull. That ought to knock someone out for a few hours at least

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:27 pm

And so all the delegates go to sleep, except Dylan and Hazel who are fucking like rabbits. lolz Gotta love late night sex

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Lol in all honesty I think Hazel and Dylan have won the award for dirtiest sex of the RP - if there was such a contest. Operating under the pretense that there is - Midnight and Koda, and Will and Stacy gotta step up their game. Well, after they all wake up and Koda recovers from his head injury that is :p

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:55 am

There are only a few adults left in the role play who haven't had crazy sex, or who aren't about to have crazy sex. Kain is one of them. I don't know whether I should be disappointed or amazed.

On another note, I'm considering throwing another character in to kick-start another plot thread. I will PM you when everything is in order.

the_judged
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 am

Poor Kain, wall-shaking is not beneficial to writing academic papers. I can somewhat empathize from experience. I believe this is also the reason Oren always did all her work in the dungeon level, so she didn't have to fight off mental images of Ian and whoever he was with at the time.

Talking of Oren, if you're thinking of bringing in who we talked about a few nights ago, that might be cause to pull her in...seeing as he's one of the few people(?) who Oren is actually frightened of.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:55 am

Ok let's see what everyone else thinks!

Should Midnight and Koda break up?

Should Grant be able to handle the stress to stay with Kora?

Who should Midnight promote to second in command?

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!