Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Only Way Out

The Only Way Out

a part of “The Only Way Out”, a fictional universe by Sehnsucht..

Deep in space, tales of a maze-planet are told in words of legend. Now you're on it, and it's time to find out what is true, and what's only make-believe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Only Way Out”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Only Way Out

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:44 am

Kurokiku knows what's up.

I'm gonna try to get a first post up and message people again tomorrow after I finish all my homework, but there's a lot of it and I have family and boyfriend stuff to do. o_o I WILL MAKE TIME. WHO NEEDS SLEEP WHEN YOU HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION? Oh. Fuck. I do.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Only Way Out

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:16 pm

I got the first post up, guys. I'm sorry it took a frickin' week longer than I said it would. |: Things should speed up for me sometime soon though, I'm hoping.
Also, that person Krill is nudging can be whoever y'all want. I wanted to leave that little interaction open for anyone to pick up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 am

You should prolly PM people that you woke up from your deeep slumber and posted :)
I'll get my post up within the hour.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:11 pm

I'll try to post today or tomorrow, but this week looks as though it's going to completely suck for me, so I can't guarantee anything. (>_<)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Sorry for the double-post, but can I ask what the environment immediately around the crash site looks like? I know here's a cave, but what about the terrain generally? Jungle, desert, etc?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm

I'm pretty sure I mentioned all that in the post..

It's kind of desert-y, with not much of anything but black, powdery "dirt" and a few big rocks scattered around here and there. There's also a bunch of really big holes in the ground, most of which look like they go down forever, but some are more obviously entrances to lower levels (which I will describe individually in more detail to anyone who may have a character stumble upon one of these, when it happens).

Also, don't worry about hurrying about or anything, guys, haha. Just post when you can. :)
I of all people should understand the difficulties of time management, and keeping priorities straight.
I'll try to PM everyone tomorrow after I get out of class. I kept passing out today, then I was busy and now it's my actual bedtime so I was was just popping in to check up on things. Good night y'all. <3

Tehe. I'm excited.

EDIT: OMG PEOPLE POSTED SWERKJGHWL45GHW54. I'm trying really hard not to give into temptation and stay up too late because I want to read it all. All of it. every word. Rightnowrightnow. I love you guys. :3

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:51 am

ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS ARE BEAUTIFUL.

I understand what you mean, Sehnny. Seriously. I always squeal like an idiot when there's a new post to read and I can't help myself from reading it. Right now. Sleep'll come later. So yes. All yer' characters belong to my heart. And I guess I shoulda' asked what kind of environment the planet had, too, but I figured it wouldn't be extremely tropical. So, there. Safe bet with dust and "rough terrain" descriptions. I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. Have fun in class! I can't wait to see the other characters in action. Also, Krill and Guppy should be gill-buddies. I don't know what that means, but it sounds cool.

Lumi and Krill are freaking adorable. And I know, even if we have super cranky fella's on-board, that they'll be adorable, too. Doesn't matter what they do, say, now.

'Cause it don't matter, no, 'cause I got you gurrrrrrl.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Yikes, sorry Nezzy; I was like failboating pretty hard when I asked that question I guess. Nosleepnosleepnosleep.

I posted, though. Forgive me?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:17 pm

I posted...........just for reference Xander is about the size of a cat, perhaps a bit smaller. He's no ways bigger than the others, but don't underestimate him. Poor little guy surrounded by large impressive alien lifeforms.......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Haha, Lumi may be slightly larger than him, but I'm pretty sure he could beat her in a fight. Hell, an actual cat could beat her in a fight. XP

Nightgem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Haha. I love you guys. Seriously.
I'm catching up on posting now (I read a few posts before), and I'm PMing Dora to make sure she knows posting has started, since she's the only one who hasn't posted yet.

Also, NOTE: (I'm saying this before I've read everything, so I'm not sure if you all caught on already or not, butttt) I don't think I actually mentioned this in Krill's intro, but he's black. Not black like a human is, but I mean, black like the dirt. To those who haven't seen his sheet, his skin camouflages itself, so it'll probably change as soon as they go somewhere else, but since he's been living on the surface (therefore surrounded by a bunch of black powder all the time) he's probably covered in the stuff anyway, and his skin is camouflaged to blend in with it. :3

EDIT: Chickennnn! Your post is fantastic. FANTASTIC. But, the ground isn't brown. T'is black. :3
OH, UNLESS THAT CREATURE SEES COLOR DIFFERENTLY. THAT WOULD BE EXCITING. Then it's my bad, carry on as you wish.

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:36 am

Whose turn is it to post?

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 pm

I was waiting for DumbDora, but I have a post ready if we want to move things along.

Nightgem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 pm

I believe we were waiting on DumbDora, but I don't know if he/she is still in this. Waiting on Sehnsucht to tell us what is going on............

Kinda hoping things get moving soon though......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:33 am

I'ma be waitin' on Krill. Adorable ball of fluff.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Oh, we're waiting on Dora. I PM'd her and she said she'd post as soon as she can. If she doesn't post in the next couple of days then I'll just get up another post for Krill and we can move things right along; Ursula can just wake up/get up and about a little later than everyone else if needed. :3

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A Rubber Chicken on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:01 am

I don't wanna seem impatient but... It's definitely been a couple of days. Wherever Dora is, I'm sure she won't mind if someone goes ahead and posts, she'll be able to slip one in whenever she gets around to it.

A Rubber Chicken
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Alright, I PM'd DumbDora, onetrickpony, BriBriBearx, Averagebear, Tyle, eye see you, ValaunDae'Voth, and foreverxraining. o_o
I have like 192384209458230498243 homework things to do but when I'm done with all that junk, I'll come get another post up. <3

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Well, this ought to be interesting....................

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sat May 05, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm so sorry. I have two huge projects, I'm taking two extra classes, and so far every weekend has been spent at meetings for one of the projects. I'm actually supposed to be at one right now I think, but I didn't know until a little while ago, so oh well. I'll try to get a post up tonight.

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!