Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Organization

The Organization

a part of “The Organization”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

You're different, you know you're different and now...so do they. (OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Organization”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Organization

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Organization"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: The Organization

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:39 am

Oh hey you :P. I'll be joining this rp, Ill have my character sheet up soon.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthunax, from Skyrim.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blacksky
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 am

Hey to you too xD Can't wait to see your chara

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 am

Whole character sheet got deleted gotta do it again -___________-

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:09 pm

This sounds cool, I'll give it a shot~ :3

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:41 pm

@blacksky- Ouch, take your time, there's no rush

@Auto- Can't wait!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:44 pm

can't wait for this to start, great idea Malice :D

@blacksky- that happened to me yesterday with a character I was creating -.- so I know how ya feel
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:01 pm

I haven't made a girl character in awhile, I hope she's okay ;v; This looks really fun though, can't wait for it to start.

A u t o
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Okay, she's added

I'll be starting the first post in a second...well Actually, I wrote it but my 3DS sucks so it logged me out mid-post...Hopefully this time, It'll stick

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:07 pm

question...are we all split up right now?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Well that all depends on you. You can be where Dorian is or wherever it really doesn't matter, He'll find you eventually.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Places Notes:
I know it says Dorian's Sublevel Appointment...that was the auto-corrector. It's suppose to be Appartment.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keita on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Wow, a lot of posts in a few minutes o.o Is there a posting limit?

EDIT: Awesome points to the person that can correctly guess what character my smiley avatar is based off of :D

Keita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Malice my character is up :D. I hope you like and well where should I place my character at for now?

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm having some trouble deciding exactly where to toss Lana in at ovo;; I may just do a starter without much action or interaction with others character in it >.< Hmm.

Oh and, airdeiagrace, I should have my character for your roleplay in in an hour or so.

EDIT: Hope that starter was okay. If anyone wants to approach her or something... feel free. c':

A u t o
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 pm

@ Keita- There's no post limit, I would never limit someone's creativity like that.

@blacksky- Umm.Drop him somewhere were Dorian can see him/find him. If you want he can approach him if you like.

@Auto- That's perfectly fine, You can do your stater post.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Alrighty, you just have to accept the character sheet... xD

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:53 am

Hey, Okay, Now, There are now two places in the Organization rp, I've just posted in the Dorian's Sublevel, That's probably where our characters will be spending most of their time.
So if you don't know how to get there just click the Organization's main page, then places, the Dorian's. You should be good from there Okay

~:3 MaliceInWonderland

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Posted my character sheet. This is going to get interesting.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 am

I'll wait for you guy finish your little scene before I send in my little guy

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!