Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Outcast Kids[[Started but Always Accepting]]

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Outcast Kids[[Started but Always Accepting]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:12 pm

Artemis grinned and signed, "Thank you. Am I correct in assuming that Mariah's party will be dark and vampiric with her rock star crush playing 'happy birthday' to her." He grinned teasingly at Mariah.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KajiHaika on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:15 pm

Name; Mario LeFluer
Age; 17
Gender; Male
Clique; Popular
Appearence; Image
Crush; All the popular Girls
Bio; He may have the "outcast" look but he was deffinately not one of them. Of course he wasnt a jock either but he was popular. He was loaded. His dad was the CEO of some company. So he got whatever he want, whenever he wanted. Can you call a guy spoiled? He was tight with all th popular kids, got in at all the parties and got in between all the girls. He had the life. He drives a bright red corvette which is the love of his life. How many other kids can afford that kid of car? Not many. This stuck up rich boy thinks he's on top of the world. "If you aint rich you aint sh*t. " Is his motto.

((Accept me??))
Tragedy Unfolds Tonight
As you Sever my skin Apart
Take this Sadess
&& Close your eyes, Love

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KajiHaika
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:18 pm

Lucy laughed. 'I would love that, funness!' she joked.
Image Image Image

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:19 pm

Andie continued writing. She looked up and saw a girl looking over at her. She was sitting alone and was obviously an outcast Andie could tell. She just smiled and looked back down still writing. She heard movement behind her which sounded like the jocks and cheerleaders getting up. They were. And when they walked by her table they purposely ran into her chair or hit her in the back of the head. One of the cheerleaders bags accidently hit her making her mess up on her writing. "Oops sorry loser." she said and walked off laughing. Andie gave the girl a death glare behind her back and ripped her piece of paper out and rolled it in a ball and started over.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:21 pm

(of course:))

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:24 pm

[[of course you're accepted. i accept everyone lol. you've been added so you may post now. :)]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Mariah stuck her tounge out at Artemis."Shut up.Even one of the cheerleaders thought he was hot when she saw his picture and don't dis me boy or you're gonna carry me all the way to the park 'cus thats where I'm having it...after trick or treating of course."She grinned."Oh wait I have something for you she said digging in her My Chem bag before finally pulling out a gold paperback book and hading it to Artmis."Thought you might want to read this.Might help persuade you into thinking your name is not a girls one."She grinned,it was one of her favorite books.'Artemis Fowl' the thirteen year old,MALE,crimanal genius.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Artemis visibly gulped at Mariah's threat as he took the book and read it summary. He grinned as he read it. He signed, "Thanks. Now I realize my calling. I am to be a criminal mastermind. And I was not dissing your boy. It's just that he looks a bit too old for you. How old is he?"

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:37 pm

"Corny! You're late for school!" Cornelius groaned, stuffing a pillow over his head. He absolutely hated his mothers pet name for him. Corny? Come on! He was cool, not corny. The least she could do was call him Neil or Nel... That's what all his friends called him and it was much better than Corny or Corns.

"I'm coming, Ma, don't worry... Sheesh..." He rolled out of bed, quite literally, falling to the floor with a resounding thud. Today already sucked. Marvelous. He threw on some Abercrombie jeans and a Hollister shirt. His hair was mussed up, but hey, the girls liked it so that's the way it stayed. He had showered last night, and just needed a shot of cologne to freshen up. After all his bathroom needs were taken care of, he rolled off in his Lincoln Navigator, heading for school.

-----

"Velia, could you sing the descant once more please?" Mrs. Samiagio had chosen Velia for the soprano solo but Velia hadn't gotten it down yet. So there she was in morning Chamber Choir, trying to squeeze in some extra practice.

"Of course..." A string of oohs and ahs proceeded to flow, along with a few latin phrases for good measure. As always, she stumbled on the last 4 notes. It was a short series of jumps between octaves while changing key on each note. For those who weren't musically literate: Blech.

Thank God the five minute bell rang, saving her from this torture. Velia booked it upstairs, heading for the cafeteria.
"Her hands, however, were not beautiful--perhaps a shade too red and a little hard in the fingers. She herself was too tall, and her figure lacked the soft, caressing outline. Her good point was her eyes. They were dark, but her long lashes made them seem black, and she looked at you frankly, with a sort of fearless candour."
- Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Mariah grinned."I don't think you could ever be a crimanal and my wonderfl rockstar is only twenty-six thank you very much!...Well twenty-seven on Halloween but still MINOR TECHNICALLITY!"She said before grinning.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:43 pm

Andie looked at the clock and saw the time. She got up and put her books in one arm while picking up the paper ball and the empty milk bottle that was thrown at her earlier and pushed her chair in before walking to the trashcan where she threw the trash away as the bell rang. Everyone had 5 minutes before class started. Andie looked out in the hall and watched kids walk down the hall hurrying to class. Andie just took her time and walked to her locker. 'Here it comes' she thought and not even two seconds after the thought two popular jocks ran into her knocking her flat on her butt. Andie pulled herself up and started putting her combo in and opened her locker. As more people got to class the halls started becoming less cluttered. Andie didn't care she was usually always late. So she took her time.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Artemis shrugged and signed, "Minor technicality? He's a decade older than you." He shook his head, "Before you know it, forgive my blasphemy, he'll be thirty and officially middle-aged."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:47 pm

(OOC: Um, is KajiHaka's character accepted?)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:49 pm

(OOC: yes)

Lucy nearly died with laughter.
'Age is just a number when it comes to love, Arty,' she joked. 'ANd I think he could be a criminal mastermind if he put his mind to it.'

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:49 pm

[[yea. everyone that has signed up is accepted.]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KajiHaika on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:49 pm

"Sh*t" He muttered as he jumped from his bed. He was late for school...Again. "Dad why didnt you wake me up!" He yelled as he opened his door and stepped onto the the white plush carpeting of the hallway and walked across the hall to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and remvoved his plaid pajama pants.

"I didnt think you were going" his dad said as he walked past the bathroom door and down the stairs to leave for work.

"Why wouldnt i be going?!" He yelled from the shower, his dad didnt hear him through the running water and the closed door though. Mario quickly washed up and brushed his teeth while he was in the shower. He then proceeded to turn off the hot water and grab his towel.

He stepped out of the shower and walked back over to his room drying off as he did so. He opened the door to his walk in closet and cut on the light as he walked in. He chose a pair of faded baggy denim jeans and a white Hollister tshirt. He then put on his socks and shoes, grabbed his Abercromie Tan hoodie and walked out of his room. But stopped.

"What am i forgetting?" he thought out this for a minute as he walked back into his room and rushed around picking things he needed up .His wallet, his cell phone his ipod. "Oh yeah" He laughed a but and picked up his bookbag.

He exited his room and walked outside to the garage where his car was parked. He unlocked to door to his baby and got in and started the car. He put it in reverse, backed out of the drive way and headed to school.

A few minutes later he pulled into the school parking lot and parked in his usual space. Where all the popular kids usually gathered after school to talk about what they were going to do later on before they all left. He parked a pocketed his keys then got out of the car, taking his book bag with him and walked into the school and into the office.

"Late again Mario? whats your excuse this tiime?" the secretary asked. "They arent excuses they are the truth.." He smiled and took his tardy pass the headed to class. He walked into class and took a seat not in the front, where the nerds usually resided, but on the side next to a window toward the middle.

KajiHaika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:52 pm

Mariah sighed."Nine years is not a decade my good friend and so what if he gets to thirty when I'm twenty-one?My sister likes a thiry one year old!"She stood up and grabbed her stuff."Come on we have to get to class."

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:55 pm

Rising from her seat in the cafeteria she closed the book she was reading and looked around, "Class... Which one was next..." She started walking out of the cafeteria when she stopped, how could she have forgotten what class she was in next? Shrugging it off she started down the hallway, already having her books for the next class, or so she though. Hadn't she just been reading it? Or was she reading something else? Slowly she pushed open the door to her next class, and finally, she got the right one. It wasn't like her to be late, but there's a first time for everything, slowly she walked to her seat and sat down; eyes on the book she had laid down in front of her.

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 pm

[[OOC: that age thing reminds me of something..it's true..my friend is 16 and she's getting married to her boyfriend who is 30 years old sometime this year..don't ask me why because i don't even know.]]

IC: Andie grabbed her book and slammed her locker shut and then walked to class. She sat in her usual seat in the back. She pulled her hood up and slumped down in her seat watching kids walk in. In almost all of her classes the cliques where sectioned off. The popular kids sat in the middle, the nerds in the front, the average kids wherever they could and the outcast usually sat in the back. Andie pulled out her notebook and began writing again.
Last edited by Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 pm

'I gotta get to class,' said Lucy. 'See you guys later.'

She made her way to class and ignored her teacher telling her off for being tardy. All the seats were taken except the one next to Mario LeFluer. Joy. She hated his guts but was often forced to associate with him seeing as their fathers were buisness partners.

She unwillingly sat next to him. The populars were usually suck ups to her becuase of her money, but he was rich too so she often expected hell from him. If he wasn't so damn spoiled he moght have been cool, but oh well.

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!