Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Outcast Kids[[Started but Always Accepting]]

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Outcast Kids[[Started but Always Accepting]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Artemis nodded and followed his friend, ignoring the guy like Mariah seemed to. He signed at her, "It's not my fault. I was a sweet, naive, lonely mute boy when I met you and you corrupted me." He tried to pretend to frown but his grin outshone it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:45 pm

"Study hall..." Alexandria rose to her feet and left the class room, looking around the hallway for a moment. Slowly she walked towards what she thought was the library, but ended up walking into the gym. Blinking, she tried to figure out where she was, standing there rather clueless. "Where..." She had gotten turned around somehow, for some reason she felt lost, absorbed into her own thoughts to think straight. Looking from the many faces she shook her head slowly, her eyes coming to rest on Cornelius, slowly she turned around and started to leave.

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Andie took her notebook and walked to the gym. Like a few kids second period was usually Study Hall which is what Andie had. She entered the gym and went to the bleachers. She opened her notebook and continued writing. The JV kids were playing volleyball so she really didn't look them over since most were snobs anyways. Everyone spent their study hall in the gym or in the cafeteria. The gym was closer to Andie's locker and her next class.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:52 pm

Mariah giggled."I'm never going to deny that,mainly because it's partly true."She laughed,"Don't you just fear for my kids?!"She laughed and walked into the gym.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KajiHaika on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:54 pm

He smirked and watched th two walk away.only to get tripped up. "Ah well.." He turned and walked in the other direction. "Where is everyone today?" he thought to himself. He made his way toward the gym, skipping his next class to go chill with the coach. He entered the gym and looked around.
Tragedy Unfolds Tonight
As you Sever my skin Apart
Take this Sadess
&& Close your eyes, Love

KajiHaika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:56 pm

Coach James never let him down. He chose the best of the JV squads for Neil's volleyball team and of course, the opposing team was a group of cutters, loners, pot heads and freaks that didn't know up from down when it came to sports. Perfection. He was going to grind them into the dust!

That's when Cornelius looked over and saw some girl from his study hall, Alex was it? She better not snitch! He glared at her, wondering why she was down here. She wasn't exactly the type that skipped. He stared for few more seconds before a ball hit him in the back. It was some arrogant JV brat.

"Let's go, I want to play before I get old!" A few of his friends snickered. Cornelius wanted to chuck the ball at this kid's face, but decided against it.

"I'm coming..." He turned to the other team. "Your serve, losers!" He then proceeded to throw the ball impossibly hard to the frailest girl on their team.
"Her hands, however, were not beautiful--perhaps a shade too red and a little hard in the fingers. She herself was too tall, and her figure lacked the soft, caressing outline. Her good point was her eyes. They were dark, but her long lashes made them seem black, and she looked at you frankly, with a sort of fearless candour."
- Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Mariah joined the team that had no jocks,immediatly deflecting the ball from the frail girl it was heading for and hitting Brock square in the face.She grinned,"Serves ya right,"She jeered before adding in Japanese,"Bastards."

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Andie looked up when she heard the ball being thrown. "Jerks.." she muttered to herself but decided to watch the game just to see if anything interesting unfolded. She knew some of the people on the teams and they were all the same. Stuck up snobby and just down-right nasty. She started doodling while she watched the little game of volleyball.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Mariah joined the team that had no jocks,immediatly deflecting the ball from the frail girl it was heading for and hitting Brock square in the face.She grinned,"Serves ya right,"She jeered before adding in Japanese,"Bastards."

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Artemis took his place beside Mariah and signed, "No. I believe they will take after you, therefore you can't corrupt them. Of course, I'll keep an eye on them."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:08 pm

Mariah smiled at Artemis as he made the comment about children and stuck her tounge out before grinning.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:12 pm

Artemis headbutted a ball that came his way and grinned at Mariah. He signed, "Of course, I know you'd keep watch over my kids. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:15 pm

Mariah grinned."Cheeky bugger,"She muttered before hitting the ball back over the net.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:15 pm

Mariah grinned."Cheeky bugger,"She muttered before hitting the ball back over the net.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:15 pm

She felt his glare and turned back around quickly to watch the game, she knew he looked familiar and just noticed he was Cornelius, she tried hard to resist the urge to laugh when the ball hit him in the back of the head and failed, giggling quietly behind her right hand. Slowly she walked over to the bleachers and sat down, she didn't need to study; she was good on her grades... Why not watch the sport being played, it was much more interesting then some book. Shrugging she opened the sketch book and stared at the blank page opened before her; what to draw?

Pulling the .5 lead mechanical pencil from the notebook's spine she started drawing Cornelius, getting hit in the back of the head with the Volleyball.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:16 pm

Andie started writing in her notebook again looking up once or twice at the game but mostly writing. She should be working on the notes she missed from English but she already knew most of Shakesphere but she would never tell Mr.Jones that so instead she just paid attention at times or slept. She smiled to herself and kept writing.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Artemis grinned back at Mariah and signed, "You like that, though. Why else do you hang out with me?"

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:24 pm

Mariah shrugged,"Guess thats true but hey why should you trust my judgment?My last boyfriend tried to kill me."

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:27 pm

The game continued back and forth, the occasional spike here, the surprising defensive move from the other team there.

"Five serving six..." What?! The freaks were winning?! It was time to end this.

"Alright! Scramble!" Scrambling was like rotation except you could move wherever you wanted. Cornelius booked it up to the front lines. Some JV kid was serving. Coach James was watching the game closely, a deep frown on his face. He was just as upset as Corn that the emo kids were winning.

The ball went over, back and then over again. When it came to Cornelius, he jumped up. His goal was to hit it right on the line so Coach would make the call that it was their point. Cheating, yeah, whatever. But just as he was about to hit the ball, the snot nosed brat from earlier pushed him out of the way and spiked the ball, aiming directly for some girl. Cornelius fell to the ground, landing on his ass.

"What the fuck?! Are you crazy?" The kid didn't care. He had just sent that ball flying with such force someone was bound to bleed.

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Artemis nodded, signing, "I know. But hey, I guess we both have bad judgment because I'd trust you with anything."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!