Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Outcast Kids[[Started but Always Accepting]]

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Outcast Kids[[Started but Always Accepting]]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:00 pm

Artemis nodded, slightly put-out by the girl he had a crush on crushing on a rock star. He picked up his books and followed Mariah, signing a one-handed apology. He resigned himself to another boring day of school.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:07 pm

Mariah smiled."You don't have to apologize and I would love to stay and find out what else Arty has in mind for my birthday party but I have to go to Art.So I shall see you both later."She grinned and waved bye to both of them as she ran towards the art room.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:11 pm

Artemis waved back at Mariah and walked towards his own class. His first class was history so it wasn't too bad. He was good with history.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:13 pm

As the halls began to empty, Velia realized that she didn't have time to grab something at the cafeteria, unless she wanted another tardy on her record. This was turning out to be a very crappy morning. She sulked momentarily before running off to the science hall. Hooray for AP Physics followed by AP Spanish with not even a poptart to fuel her!

Her classroom only had 8 kids in it. Not a lot of people elected to take college courses in science. In the front of the room stood a table with an activity on it. There were two buckets of water, one labeled cold, the other hot. They would be studying heat transfer today... Well, she couldn't complain. Energy was always easy; almost as easy as forces on an inclined plane.

A couple of study buddies were clumped in the middle of the room, waving her over. At least she wouldn't be alone this block.

-----

"Mr. De La Cruz! Why are you so late? Class started already!" The supervising principal had found him sneaking through the halls.

"Come on, Miss Haulbauer. I've got gym first. It's not like being late to gym matters... We just sit there for the first 10 minutes anyway..." He knew he'd get off. He was a jock. He always got off the hook. But just to be safe, he flashed her that brilliant smile, flaunting his pearly whites. Now she had no choice but to give in.

"Don't let me catch you again, Corns. I don't want to be the one who has to write up the star football player." She called him Corns... His petname was rapidly becoming a curse!

"You won't. I'm a good kid, you know that." Good kid? What's next, Michael Jackson stoped touching little boys? Cornelius was a fibber. Ah well. He scooted over to gym, recieving a lax warning from Coach James upon arrival. It looked like today's sports were indoor volleyball, basketball, floor hockey and the ice rink. Three guesses as to which one he picked!
"Her hands, however, were not beautiful--perhaps a shade too red and a little hard in the fingers. She herself was too tall, and her figure lacked the soft, caressing outline. Her good point was her eyes. They were dark, but her long lashes made them seem black, and she looked at you frankly, with a sort of fearless candour."
- Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Looking up from where she sat she saw Velia enter the room, shaking her head slowly. Not someone she knew, she expected to know someone in this block by now. I suppose it could be worse, she could be one of those idiots who ran around not caring about what they did. Closing the cover of her book she sighed, giving a small wave to Velia before looking out the window; heat transfer, energy. Constantly flowing...

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:21 pm

Mariah was one of the first into her art class and started finishing her work from the lesson before almost immediatly.It was a collection of seven pictures,each representing one of the seven deadly sins as well as a picture of a girl.One half of her was dark,broken and sinister,the other was happy,bright and inoccent.When they were all finished she was going to mount them along with all her other work over the year as her end of year peice.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Artemis was on time for his class, as usual, and sat down in a desk near the back. The class was taking notes while the teacher was lecturing on something or other. He mechanically took the notes, listening occasionally. He'd look his notes over later.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:51 pm

Velia returned the wave. The girl was unfamiliar to her, but obviously friendly. She'd have to remember to say hello later on. Just then, Ms. Najolia strode into the room, her slacks stretching with the length of her steps. She carried a stack of papers and the record book, taking note that everyone was present.

"Good morning, Class. Would anyone like to take a guess as to what we're introducing today?" There was no need to raise hands in a class this size. It would just be a waste of time.

"Conductivity?"
"Temperature?"
"Hydrokinesis?" There were a few chuckles at that last one.

"Does this mean that nobody can tell me what we're learning today? Guys, this is AP, you should know this one... Let's see... Miss Basurto, give it a try."

"Thermokinetics." She didn't have to guess. It was obvious.

"Very good. Now who would like to be my lovely assistant today? I promise I won't saw you in half."

-----

"Six serving two, six serving two!" The server hit the ball over the net with ease. It was a fellow member of the varsity volleyball league. Whenever the ball came over the net infront of Cornelius, he jumped up and spiked it. Coach James had chosen the teams and who was playing who. It was the stars of various varsity teams against a sad pack of emo kids who decided to show up for gym today.

"Nice one, Neil! Keep it up!" Coach James moved on to watch the other matches, giving the go ahead to pound the crap out of these freaks. The next ball came to Corn's friend, Brock. He too, spiked the ball. Only difference was that this time it landed in the face of some anorexic loser. All of the jocks burst out laughing.

"Yeah, man! That was ill!"

"Dude, you freakin' rock!" As the other generic compliments poured forth, Cornelius looked beyond the net, making sure the girl wasn't bleeding. She had quite a red mark on her face, but was fine. Brock spoke up about this.

"Dude, who cares if she's hurt? She deserves it. If you aren't careful her witch friend will cast a spell on you or summon the devil or something!" Corn rolled his eyes. The friend they were talking about was Pagan, not some satanist freak.

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:58 pm

Andie fell asleep during Mr.Jones lecture about Shakesphere. She knew she should be awake taking notes or at least paying attention but she just couldn't keep her eyes open and finally fell asleep. This was always the boring class. She fell asleep in here more then she paid attention but to her surprise she was still passing with a B.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Mariah grabbed her stuff when the bell went and headed to the gym.She hated it but she was good at vollyball and tennis.When she got there she was unhappy to see a large group of jocks just coming out of class.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:05 pm

Alexandria remained silent, her eyes out of the window. She just couldn't concentrate today, her minds were on other things like what she would do when she got home; it was only eight weeks until she turned eighteen. At that point she would surely just be kicked out of her home to be on her own, because that's what happens when you're replaced by some seven year old brat. Needless to say she looked back at the teacher and blinked; not getting the reference to the magic shows constantly on the television.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KajiHaika on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:07 pm

Mario had all the easy classes. Being a smooth talker he was able to get mostly electives. Gym, English, Spanish, Art, Chimistry, and Physchology(Which he loved because he learned to manipulate minds). Right now he sat in art. Of all the classes he hated this one. He intentionally tried to piss the teacher off by drawing stupid things during projects and turning them in. He had never passed this class.

He came in and walked over to the teachers desk and sat on it. "Hey Teach" He smiled.

"Mario if your dont remove your bottom from my disk this instant ill" She didnt get to finish because she was inturpted. "Slap it?" He smirked and idled there for a moment as the teacher sighed annoyingly and then he stood up and went over to a seat. He didnt really talk to anyone in this class. And if he did it was just to entertain himself.
Tragedy Unfolds Tonight
As you Sever my skin Apart
Take this Sadess
&& Close your eyes, Love

KajiHaika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:12 pm

Andie woke up when someone shook her. It was the teacher. "You know Andie you really need to start getting more sleep." he said. "I know Mr.Jones. I'm sorry I'll try to stay awake more." she said closing her books. Mr.Jones smiled and nodded walking away. The class was empty but she heard voices out in the hall. Andie got up and walked out. She walked to her locker and began turning her lock. She heard a bunch of jocks coming down the hall they had obviously just got out of gym. She looked for a moment then turned back to her locker finally opening it.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:13 pm

When the bell had run, Artemis made his way to the gym. Gym was a bit of an enigma. It could either be very fun or be hell, depending on the jocks there. When he was dressed in his gym clothes, he saw Mariah with an unhappy expression, the source of which, he found were the jocks passing by. One decided it would be funny to trip him. One cheerleader commented snidely, "Speak up if you're hurt." Artemis inaudibly sighed and approached Mariah, signing, "What's up?"

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Mariah smiled slightly."Nothing much just mulling over the impending doom to come my dear friend."She grinned,"Anyway besides your earlier one,what other theories did you have about my birthday party?"

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:29 pm

Artemis grinned and continued "talking", "Well, you will be dressed up a beautiful Dark Princess and, in the event your rockstar is indisposed, your brother's band will have to do. The earth will open up and we will dangle all the jocks and their bitchy sluts above the molten rock as you, Lucy, and I laugh evilly." Artemis laughed after he was done. The only time he could make any noise was when he laughed.
Last edited by almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KajiHaika on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:31 pm

He heard th bell ring and he got up and left. He really didnt feel like being in school today. He walked down the hall and past a bunch of nobodys. He thought of something witty to say but decided he would just walk over and talk to them. Mess with their heads a bit. Mariah and Artemis. "Hey guys" He said in a fake nerd voice. He put a arm around Mariah. "You talkin to my girl you jerk off punk" he said to artemis. He actually had never talked to mariah. But he was going on with his game.

KajiHaika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:34 pm

The bell rang and people began switching classes. Velia was moving on to AP Spanish. She had always thought it odd that the advanced placement Spanish teacher was German...

"Hola Sra. Trach. Como esta ud.?" Velia wasn't really interested in how she was doing. This baby Spanish phrase was mandatory upon entering the classroom. It was muttered by every gloomy student as they shuffeled to their seats.

"Hola clase. Hoy estudiaremos Espana Moderna." Modern Spain? This would be genuinely interesting! Most of the kids would be attending the class trip to Madrid, so this lesson was of great value. Of course, Velia couldn't afford it. She'd just have to watch Telemundo and bad soap operas when that week came.

-----

Gym was over. The team of jocks rushed to the locker room, trampling some nerd with glasses along the way. Cornelius hung back. He had a study hall next. All he needed was permission from Coach James and he could stay for another round of volleyball. He didn't even have to ask.

"Mr. De La Cruz, I expect you to stay here. You'll need some more practice for this weekend's game." James sent him a wink before patting him on the back. Cornelius feigned reluctancy, if only for a moment, before jogging over to his court. Who would James put him up against? And what about his team? Most of the jocks had left this block. All that was left were some JV wannabees. At least he wasn't put with some emo loner freakshow.

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:36 pm

Artemis glared at the popular guy that so rudely claimed Maria when he never talked to her in the first place. Before he could stop himself, he signed that the guy was a pretentious snob who happened to be a transvestite. Before he could go on, he realized that the guy wouldn't know what he was saying so he settled for the universal middle finger.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhispersofMe on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:38 pm

Mariah laughed."You're as mad as me!I unfourtunatly think that it'll be my brothers band rather than my rockstar,"She made a pouty face before grinning."Now if only one of my wonderful Wiccan spell books told be how to open up the ground..."She grinned."I think we should go in now."She walked toward the door and had to steady herself on the wall as one of the jocks,Brock tripped her up.

WhispersofMe
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!