Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Path of Nobility

The Path of Nobility

a part of “The Path of Nobility”, a fictional universe by Disciple of Tzeentch.

The path to Nobility is a diverging one. Some rule with a kind heart and others with an iron fist, but one thing is needed above all: Ambition. (Sandbox Rp)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Path of Nobility”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Path of Nobility

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:40 pm

Its fine, we wont start until tomorrow anyhow.
"The day will not save them. And we own the night."

The minds of gods are not for mortals to know or to judge. Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:06 pm

That sounds fine with me Iron. After all, I highly doubt I will be able to get trade from the empire without having to pay MASSIVE trade tarifs, and I'm a bit cut off from a port :(

So I will gladly trade you food stufs and more importantly horses in exchange for metal ores.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironbrow on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Nanase wrote:That sounds fine with me Iron. After all, I highly doubt I will be able to get trade from the empire without having to pay MASSIVE trade tarifs, and I'm a bit cut off from a port :(

So I will gladly trade you food stufs and more importantly horses in exchange for metal ores.

Fantastic. The North will supply you with metal in exchange for beast labour to run our trade routes; we could also use the food you produce, as our own climate is pretty harsh from what our GM says.

Also, Disciple: what's the tech level, approximately? Are there cannons?
You know what the first rule of flying is?

Love.
You can learn all the math in the 'verse...
But you take a boat in the air that you don't love...
She'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds.
Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down...
Tells you she's hurting before she keels.
Makes her a home.

Ironbrow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 pm

I highly doubt there are cannons, I am thinking sometime during the early middle ages, if not pssobly even late dark ages.

This is of course going of european history, China at this time had early guns so like yeah XD

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironbrow on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Nanase wrote:I highly doubt there are cannons, I am thinking sometime during the early middle ages, if not pssobly even late dark ages.

This is of course going of european history, China at this time had early guns so like yeah XD

Ships combat will be extremely interesting then. Much more "I'mma ram you with my ship." Piracy will be quite difficult as a result.

Ironbrow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:22 pm

I'm a PIRATE -cough_ I mean...yes Piracy would be quite difficult wouldn't it? XD
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironbrow on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:25 pm

DivineRequiem wrote:I'm a PIRATE -cough_ I mean...yes Piracy would be quite difficult wouldn't it? XD

/will pay to have your pirates "visit" ships that oppose us...

Ironbrow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:26 pm

-Nods and walks away- XD

Agreed haha my characters moral compass isn't always pointing North on certain things...XD

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironbrow on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Yeah, it shouldn't be pointing North. North is where your good friends are. It can point South, that'd be cool. ;)

Ironbrow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Well china and Europeans both invented cannons and guns roughly the same time period. 1200 ADish

Before you argue with me on that know that China did not make weapons like cannons and such until the Ming Dynasty which was 1360ish AD to 1600ish AD. It has long been argued over who had cannons first the Middle east or the Far east. It is almost undisputed though that Europeans mastered the art in its entirety before anyone else.

Medieval ship battles before this time were about ramming, boarding, and of course you had archers, but mostly it was boarding.

No black powder. If I believe it should be introduced I will introduce it, but the small country of Lustria is most likely not going to be the one that discovers it let alone learns how to use it.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Probably a stupid question but... Is it to late to join?

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:17 pm

RP doesn’t start until tomorrow so feel free to submit a character.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Ok thank you :)

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Once Nanase has posted her character we will start. I don’t really want to wait any longer, and I am already working on the first post. The posting order will be the order of which your noble appears on the first post.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:04 pm

LIKE A BOSS I AM DONE :3

It took me 2 hours to write that all up non stop. You must read through her history though, it does a lot better job of explaining her personality and who she is then the section about her personality does. I'm not the best at writing that section XD

Also I started a structure for her assets at the moment, I still need to post how much each soldier is paid but you need to read the whole history to know what the Falcon Claw Regiment is. I believe I did a very good job with her history. I hope you enjoy it.

I will add the pay when I am done with dinner and by then I should be able to write up my first post hopefully :3

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Very nice. I like your history, very detailed. Don’t fret too much on the pay of the soldiers you can work that out in your first post. Since you are a Hero of Lustria, I will have to give you decent lands –sigh- but know that the Imperial General Rossalin was not the most feared, merely the most known in Lustria.

The true terror of the Empire lies with the Emperors Champion. The extension of the Emperors divine will, and the crushing right hand of the Kadrin Empire: Crom the Conqueror.

I only say this as he will most likely make an appearance later. He was never present during the revolution or Lustira wouldn’t have won.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm

No, give me the same amount of land as everyone else. These plains would have been bled severely from the long conflict and would have been the location of countless battles. The area is war torn, I'll take the same amount as everyone else :3

and that is fine for the Lings Champion, High General Rossalin was the commanding officer of the army arrayed against them and the general leading the emperor's forces since the start of the war. He does not have to be the greatest lol, I just liked the affect.

Thanks for the compliment :3

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ironbrow on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Are we allowed to conduct secret negotiation via PM? And do we need to send those negotiations to you as well, Disciple?

Ironbrow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:51 pm

It would be best if they guy who summarize and tells how it works out knows, so I would you prefer to tell me. I wont spread it around, or mention in post, but feel free to make such alliances.

Edit: So the posting order is Narrow, Tigeress, Ironbrow, Klause, DivineRequiem, Templar, Kugorie, Nanase, and finally me.

If you do not post within two days, we will skip your turn.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Cool, I know exactly what to do with my first post already.

Quick question, roughly how much money is to be allotted to the basic level? Just so I know how to better budget myself.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!