Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The E.T. Project

The E.T. Project

a part of “The E.T. Project”, a fictional universe by comicbooklover.

Six teenage criminals receive a chance for redemption through their participation in a government project in which they are paired with a "Big Brother" or "Big Sister". However, their partners are not exactly human.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The E.T. Project”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The E.T. Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marxism_smiles on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:24 pm

I will begin work on my post tomorrow :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marxism_smiles
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Ah, sorry! I'll see about replying today. If I don't do it this afternoon when I'm doing laundry, I'll do it when I get home or sometime then. But it should be up by today unless something happens :> *dramatic music*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabríat on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Agh I will post at some point today. Between work and dealing with my insurance company (they are refusing to pay for desperately needed, extremely expensive medicine) I've been a little out of the sorts lately and trying to get my butt back in gear.

(Also holy crap i've had Catherine's history saved in a revised file of my CS for a long time now, thought I edited it in and apparently I did not so ill be doing that too.)

Sabríat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:17 am

Ah, sorry I wasn't replying yesterday. I'm quite excited to see all your posts! ;)
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I promised and everything! *shame on me* Image
Well, I do have the excuse that I wasn't feeling well and went to bed early, and this morning my mom exited out of the tab I had been writing on.... Anyway, ze post is up! Sorry it is late!
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:00 pm

Hey guys my parents just sprung on surprise trip to Oregon (to visit grandparents) on me, so I'll be gone without internet for the next couple of days...So for the time being, I'll be writing my post out with some paper and pencils until I can get it up online :/

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Ahh I just re-read my post and realized a few words are missing letters ><. Sorry sbout that! Some times I get to typing really fast and my fingers don't tap the keys hard enough. My keyboard isn't very sensitive so if I don't press down on a key all the way then it doesn't type it in.

Anyeay as a heads up, I'll be keaving to Iowa on thr 30th of this month and I'll be back on the 5th of August. So I won't have access to a computer for about a week. I'll be able to check up on things with my phone (providing I'll have internet service), but wont be able to post in that time. It's still a few weeks away but I thought I should let GM know ahead of time and I'll remind everyone when it's closer to the date.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:11 pm

Yeah, I've been doing this project lately that I wanted to finish in time to send off to a friend by Saturday, and one part of it ended up being a lot more time consuming than I originally thought it was going to be. So unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish it yesterday like I thought I would (I literally worked all day and all night on that one stupid part of it, and a bit of today omg), but! I finished it! Well, I mean, mostly.

Bottom line, I replied! Sorry if the end seems a little choppy, but I was getting paranoid about my post being possibly too long ;;;

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Thank you guys for informing me! I hope you have fun on your trips. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Hey guys! Happy fourth of July! I probably won't be on much today and tomorrow, but I'll be back and waiting for more posts on Sunday :D

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:01 pm

I'm liking the looks of everyone's posts so far, they were all great fun to read. ^-^ I'm anxious to post again myself, but I don't feel it's very appropriate when there are still a good few people left to make their introductions. -.-

I suppose I'll just hold back a little longer. .3.

Edit: Oh and though it is a day late, happy 4th of July to all of you Americans out there!
"You cannot hold what isn't there. It's pointless to look into nothing and expect answers. It's hard to protect that which we have never had... and impossible to cherish that which never existed to begin with. It's just another way that life can be cruel... and that cruelty will only lead to more of these created... Aye, they're sad things, these dreams of mortal man."

Another Lie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Delandrea is so interesting O~O I love her character

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:11 pm

I'm back, and my post is up!!!

kleean
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:22 am

Hey everybody! Happy Monday! I just wanted to let you all know that, for the sake of keeping active characters with likewise partners, I am going to change the pairing just a little bit.

Asa Lluic and Montgomery Cartwright
Julian Meyer and Toddlk Lorav

I'll fix the rooming issue in my next post, which will be up some point today. I have no problem with you all posting again, so feel free to continue writing if you'd like. Anyway, thanks! You guys are awesome and I'm excited to continue working with you! :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Went ahead and got another post up. ^^

Seto is having some SERIOUS misunderstanding about his situation. XD Then again I suppose that's what happens when you naturally try to rationalize something unbelievable with believable logic. *Sagenod*

Another Lie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Alright! I will work on a post soon then!

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Sorry for such a delay with my post! Ill try to get it up tomorrow morning or tonight!
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:45 am

Ah, well I intended to be productive today and write post, but I'm a horrible, lazy person who can't accomplish anything in life. Procrastination got the best of me... But I'll get to it eventually....

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:40 am

@Another: SETO IS GOING TO KILL ME I was laughing so hard omG his freaking mountain men revelation was so perfect. His and Ecru's contrast in personalities is going to be so funny. I can't wait until they interact more.

Aaa with that said, I want to reply, but since everyone hasn't posted yet, I'm a little unsure if I should? I don't want just a group of us to keep going back and forth and turning the others off to posting or something ;;;

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:20 am

@X-Ray

Oh I can imagine it... Seto in internally screaming right now because he thinks he's been drawn into some sort of pro-racism training camp... one that abducts teenagers at that. XD Plus, if you think he's confused now... just wait until he finds out the truth. >.<

The contrast in personalities is certain to be interesting... Seto is more than likely going to get himself caught up in some sort of heorism or conspiracy (mostly because he'll be seriously trying to) and with Ecru being his roommate Seto is almost certain to try and include him in every second of it.

On another note, I'd say based on what Comic said, one more post on your end would be fine... after that I'd take up the mantle in the "waiting for posts" game. XD Though it's obviously entirely up to you.

Another Lie
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!