Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Even Gods Bleed: Divine Wrath

The Rebellion Force

a part of “Even Gods Bleed: Divine Wrath”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

In Cam Lire hope is whispered in children ears to aid sleep. The reign of the God King is spreading like disease. And though it need curing rebellion is but a dream. However some would see it reality. But is this really a plague or blessing?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Even Gods Bleed: Divine Wrath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Rebellion Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 pm

I always liked redcaps, personally. Make you want to stay inside.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Zon's going to be up in Wralindir at the start, I'm afraid. >_> Someone may have to go and get him.

As a Dwarf Chieftain, though, he'll have the force of an entire Clan with him, mostly rangers and riders if he can get them. The support of the Dwarf King himself, though, appears... Tenuous, at best. In fact, I'm pretty sure there might be a civil war if Zon fails his Diplomacy Check. He can also provide a good sum of gold should monetary aid be necessary.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:41 pm

If there are any rebels who need a push, please inform me. As an Ambassador in the future, I could make a few trips with Galizur I suppose... or you could possibly come across him in his travels. The Elves and Dwarfs seem like likely options so far because they wield strong numbers.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakeangel on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Amara happens to have several thousand in gold and goods stashed away in Illumine, but William can't have any, so nyah! ~ pulls down her lower eyelid with her forefinger and sticks out her tongue at Wolfie ~

Signature and Avatar by the amazingly awesome RecAgenda

wakeangel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:37 pm

7achary wrote:Currency has many forms, I think on principle the rebellion should avoid God King coinage. However, that might prove difficult.Thus far Hal and Co. have sustained themselves on enemy supplies. Why buy something when it serves a dual purpose to just take it? This brings up our next target, when we survive the siege and have victory over our enemies we should look for easily defensible towns with year long commodities, as Irish said, like a mine or a mill. Coastal villages would also be nice. To strangle Azrael we must control or quench his resources and limit his movement. The more terrain we infest with bandits and the like the more we can limit his movement.

I think, personally, that we should leave a garrison of defenders in place at Calvarre. Fill the woodlands and surrounding lands with troops, ranged and stealth based. They harry anyone trying to approach Calvarre and at the very least give us warning of approaching enemies. Punitive raids made on any holdings of Azrael, in many places at once. We strike from the shadows, never being drawn into open conflict, as we build an army through diplomatic (or coercive) relations. We will also need trained craftsmen.

Yah, but please don't forget your Princess benefactor of course :)
And I plan for her to send some of her legion of healers to the rebellion, under the premise that they are somwhere else of course. Lies are so simple...and she looks so innocent telling them too.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Solo Wing Pixy wrote:Joshua and Fiona will be approaching the fortress, looking to sign on.

Now Josh can't speak for Fiona, but he ain't fightin' for free, and he prefers his payment in numerically measurable quantities that still hold value if the Godking dies.

Wait...the fortress is being seiged by the God king's forces and held by the rebellion right? So does that mean our plan has switched Solo wing? Which side are we (you, Fiona is gonna sit in a corner and pout) gonna join???

Weirdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:27 pm

Shh Fiona! We're undercover

I was thinking Josh wouldn't tell her that he's really going to work for the Empire until they get there, at which point she proceeds crying? Or convinces him to change sides?
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weirdo on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:41 pm

Oh OH, I get it okies -is quiet-....WAIT I DON'T WANNA WORK FOR THE GOD KING!!!

So in my sig are my thoughts while watching documentaries in marine bio, I was wide awake and enjoying it, but other people were asleep, so I began to think...dangerous I know

pffft, Fiona doesn't cry...ok that's a lie, her heart is on her forsaken sleeve, maybe she'd tear up for the effect to try and persuade him or if she felt betrayed by Joshua's actions, which she probably would. Then proceed to become rancorous beyond belief boy, you best watch yurself. But yah, she'd try to persuade Joshua, which we are posting in the rebellion forces tab here so I assume she will be successful.

Weirdo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:07 am

I've just realized I should probably be involved in this thread, mostly because Nargash is supporting anyone who opposes the God King. Of course most people won't be happy with an orc of all creatures being a part of the rebellion. He will have a lot to offer. Notably, an army of orcs. How could you say no. Firstly though I have to deal with all this diplomacy with the elves and the God King.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 am

That one guy....what is that in your signature......about William Campborn and Liana Belladonna?
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:33 am

no no no Irish, it isn't William Campborn and Liana Belladona-

it's Liana Belladona and William Campborn...big difference *wink*

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Oh, my mistake! How could I have missed something so basic!?!

Anyways, that doesn't answer the question, whats that about Liana Belladona and William Campborn in your sig?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Oh that? Image, no it's nothing really. Ignore it sweetums!

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:34 pm

The x makes them look like pairings? Shippings?
Or do I spend too much time on fanfiction.net?

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:40 pm

OTP = one true pairing (as in shipping, pairings, true love, couples etc.)
or
OTP = Outrageous Thinking of a Phan (Phan = Fan = Me)

to me it means both at times, like in this case with Candy and Marvin? haha! Like that's gonna happen...

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Oh ye loving and merciful gods.....your writing fanfics or mentally planning fanfics about William and Liana .......sorry Liana and William? Are you at least keeping Will in character?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:31 pm

No, I hate fanfiction actually, it is usually poorly written.
But mentally playing out scenes I do do.

And rest assured, Will is in character and Liana is in VERY character. Damn they make a hilarious couple, fighting like a cat and dog! Quite romantic hate-love really.

I'm having a difficult time thinking of Will seriously now.

edit: yes, it is Liana and Will, not the other way around, because the order I put the names in is who the dominent one in the relationship is.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:41 pm

I am suddenly filled with the urge to learn of these mental scenes...

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:45 pm

ho ho ho! I knew you would, but maybe my last post in the main thread will just make you angry again? D:

anywhooo, I can try my hand at writing it down if you like?

Or maybe I'm too busy shagging ROBOTS Image

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Maybe I just want to know, so I can correct your failings with Will....

Anyways, yes, I would like that.

And Ed for the win! I love that show!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!