Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Darkened Light Academy

The Score!

a part of “Darkened Light Academy”, a fictional universe by Adig01.

When hundreds of students from hundreds of races come together in one academy, how will they get along?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Darkened Light Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Score!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 pm

So far, this is what has happened with each person, and how it has led to now! ^^

Everyone has come to the island by boat and has recieved a map and a cardkey for their rooms, along with a bunch of rules. (Even if you don't plan on reading all the posts, PLEASE read the first post, it is important that you know the details!) From here everyone has branched out to their seperate places, mainly dorm rooms. Surma met Keran, his roommate in their room, then went out with his guitar. Clare had left her room and passed by Surma while he was playing guitar, as did Corrine, and Chloe listened from a tree.

Meanwhile, Amrytile found his room and unpacked, and when he left, found Joss wondering aimlessly. He took her to the girls dorms, but since Joss is quite clueless about everything, everything he said pretty much lost her. He then gave her a mystery rock, and nothing more has been heard from that point. Clare followed Surma as he was leaving, and asked him how he made a butterfly out of shadow (Which he had done previously) and he showed her a technique. Most other chars have been hanging around quite uneventfully.

Keran and Nuriel met up when Keran was going for a flight, and Nuriel ended up joining him. They are now flying together. Surma bumped into Koji, an ice dragon who was carrying an icecream and hit Surma with it when they bumped. Koji left. Zin, an alien, has been walking around confused, and has now began to eat a meal.

UPDATE

Starting with Keran and Nuriel, they had continued to fly, when Nuriel went up into a cloud out of exitement. Keran panicked, and headed up into the cloud against his better judgement, meeting up with Nuriel once again, and scolding him for his irresponible actions. Nothing more has been heard from the two as of yet. Meanwhile, Corrine and Clare have now met eachother. Clare is still interested in finding Surma so he can teach her how to effectively use darkness. Corrine headed out to do some exploaring, but couldn't use the map properly. Arron came to the story, and made his way into town to try a get a job. On the way, he saw Corrine sat down struggling with her map, and asked if she needed any help. Corrine asked if Arron knew where to get food, and both finding that neither know where to get food, they are setting off together to find some.

Back at the academy, Surma has found Joss, who has now wandered onto the main steps after leaving Amrytile, and has figured that she is quite clueless about most things.They are now outside Joss' room as Surma needed to take her to it, and is now explaining how she is too get there etc. Rocky and her sister Opposite were eating icecream, but had a falling out. Yonbi (Keep forgetting your chars name xD) has found out that he has been roomed with a female student (Zin) And is quite offended by this.

That's is so far <3
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] The Score!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:39 am

UPDATED - Read inside for more info.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AxelZero93 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:38 am

im waiting for Keran to post a response... this RP is starting to slow down...
When life gives you lemons, Make apple juice.

AxelZero93
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 am

yeeeeeep!!! me bored :( just editing my characters and my roleplay....
there nothing to fear but fear itself. Bet you won't be saying that....

when you wake up from your nap and there is a graint spider on you freaken face!

Maybe?
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koji on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:41 am

Ok guys sorry for the lack of replies, i really like this rp but i was sick , extremly sick, my mom forced down like 10 pills on me on just 2 days so i would get better, i know a total savage, now ill make replies, so if u wana catch up by any chance on koji then here is ur chance

Koji
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!