Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Royals of LeVanter

The Silver Sage Coven

a part of “The Royals of LeVanter”, a fictional universe by Lux_Disraeli.

The Pack stands on the brink of war as the Vampires coven and Witch covens try to force them to pick a side.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Royals of LeVanter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Silver Sage Coven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:15 am

If you want to discuss plot lines inside the coven you can use this thread, As well as for how the food chain for the coven will be working. If you want to post what the Manor ya'll live in. Really its just whatever you want it to be have fun. :)
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Silver Sage Coven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:22 am

ooo food chain!! so lets see plot line for the coven... hrm... *thinks real hard* Well, Haven has a problem with authority... so I'm game for anything with going against authority. Plus he's protective of his brother, so if there's anything that could potentially happen to harm his brother, he's there...
herm.. I know the High Preistess and Haven might have problems with each other... since his main flaw is Hubris, and well she hates Hubris. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:36 am

Hahah I can see Tai Lin calling him out alot xD She is very passionate so I can see them going back and forth xD but she'll do it out of love xD

I know I said that I wanted Tai Lin to be Leader but I saw Sato, and obviously he's gotta be leader.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:58 am

Oh dear god.. how will Haven ever live? Being ordered around by his younger brother XD
There's a lotta family fights there X) But that sounds good! haha
and Haven would be sarcastic and loving as he teased Tai on things :P

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:02 am

XD I wont mind being leader! Lol
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:12 am

Well he seemed like the more mature of the bunch xD So I figured what the hell? haha

And they are literally fire and water so that worked out perfectly xD

I can't wait to get those two in the same room xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:15 am

I will be leader if everyone agrees with it. :P

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:16 am

I say Yes, Obviously lol

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:03 am

You know I agree :)
Sooo, should we discuss how they use their magic? (Since well... there are different ways to interpret magic and stuffs)

And erm... like any problems they are having with each other either internally or externally?

Uhm... any food allergies?

Erm... cuz for the record, Haven has a fox! Familliars... etc.. fun witchy stuff.

like is there going to be a store they go to, or do they have to collect their ingredients themselves, do they have to go into werewolf territory/vamp territory to gather some?

What risks do they take, do they all practice magic together? Erm... crap like that?

Oh and FTR,

If you guys write about Haven recieving a hug or being slapped in the face, feel free to write about him rubbing his face, or returning the hug... etc... just don't do dialogue :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:35 am

Okay so Let's see if I can answer all these.

1. I think they have a symbiotic relationship with their respective elements. Haven+Water=Hyrdokensis, etc etc.

But they can do other things as well, spell casting, using the Book of Shadows, potions, all that jazz

2. I was thinking maybe making Tai-Lin have a crush on both brothers. Haven gets under her skin but it kinda riles her up and then there's Sato, who's just brooding and sexy lol.

3.Food Allergies? Tai-Lin likes Spicy Foods? Hates Ice Cream?

4.I can see them having a witchy surplus store, or what if they all work there, they need to pay for that place some how, but it's away from home? Forcing them in contact with the Vampires and Werewovles.

5.I think they should create daily 'Circles' like a ritual of gratitude for the elements.

Alright, same goes for me,

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:00 am

That'd be interesting hehe, though I'm going to say that most likely, Haven' will think of her like a sister. -shrug- but that's just how I feel for now. (I may change my mind later) But if possible, I'd most likely, have him crush on a vampire, (just dramatic flair!) XD I have no clue.

Uhm, Haven hates Soda, loves spicy food, but He's allergic to Shellfish (something I purposly forgot to mention in the profile...)

And allright, this Store what should the name be eh? SS Suplies? (Silver Sage Suplies?) Maybe that could be like a local store, cuz if I remember correctly, Lux said this was a place away from civilization? (could be confusing it with another RP) but if it is that would mean the werewolves would probably have to go there as well? I don't see how the vamps would need to unless we sell blood pudding there? (weet lame joke)

(i'll post about that in the main OOC later... if this is true)

And a Daily Circle is fine with me, maybe that's how Tai Lin decides they wake up since she's all into that new age stuffs? (Sato just goes along with it because well... IDK! he thinks its a good idea?)

So yeah... that's my opinion on stuffs. XD
and I posted! weewt (/O.O)/\(O.O\)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:01 am

@Nami:
1. How they should use their magic? Well I was thinking they can do ANYTHING withen their element.

Like water can make ice, control water, like shape or length, It also as the power to heal. ECT.

I think it should be a bit like that. Seeing as I am earth I have the power to control the earthly things, like from plants to rocks, ah nature. I can probably do poisons or healing as well.

Air and fir can also do their own powers.

I was kind of also thinking that they can not use their powers on others without consent. Especially on Humans.

2. My character has no allergies XD That he knows of.

3. Why not them own a store of their own elements. While I being the leaders stops by them all to check out how things are going ect. Be kind of cool if we did that. Like a Live in Shop. House in the back and all four shops near each other. Or something like that.

4. The should own a Magic Dome. Protected by magic so no one can find it. That should be good right? That way you can practice all you want. Have the Dome be like a Football field. But have this Dome be stored by their elements. A fire section, Earth, Water and of course there is air.

They do not have to practice together, if they don't want to, as long as they keep it within the dome area.

@Malic:
1. Oh like syncing their powers to combine something new? Well that actually led to a big disaster last time, which caused alt of people to die. So For this generation I am going to forbid that. It's to dangerous. It caused a fight between Vampires and Witches. That fight led to them using their powers and combining it. Not only did it kill themselves, but it killed some wolves and vampires.

2. XD Lol Funny. But just so you know, Sato's brother is the one who knows more about love or sexual things. Sato is a bit on the unknown side about it, so if you flirted with him he probably wouldn't realize it. For him you have to make that kind of stuff clear and open. Apart from love or sex he is very intelligent.

3. No allergies like what is your character allergic to. Animals, food, ect?

4. Hmm, your character seems to be the trader, why not make her have the connections between vampires and wolves?. It'll make sense.

5. Oh yeah that sounds nice, but instead of daily, why not make it only on a full moon, that is when the elements are at their best. All but fire. Ah well nvm that. Why not make it just once a month. On the first of each month.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:13 am

@Ville

I know what allergies are, she doesn't have any in particular lol

also I like them working together in the same place, since they're all from the same coven. It seems a bit strange to me to have them separated, however, I can make Tai-Lin a trader, she can go out and about, I can see them trading wolfsbane and things like that with the wolves, but i can't see her going alone.

What with her hatred and subsequent fear of vampires, so one or both guys will have to come with her during these times.

What if they all own SSS (Love the name btw Nami!) Sato, General Manager, Tai-Lin working the front and trades, Haven working inventory?

Lunar Circles? I can see them doing that but Tai Lin is not a night person xD She'll be particularly grumpy on those days.

@Nami, I may or may not have her have the crush on him, I hadn't fully decided yet, she definitely will on Sato though.

@Ville, Tai-Lin is very open about everything, she will even explain her period to the guys without so much as a second thought, however, she may word it in a way that may confuse him.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:53 am

humm all of this sounds interesting, but we're missing someone elses input (bummer)

Though I think the shop should be conjoined, but have four different sections I guess, and yush, I like the roles in the shop idea, and Tai-Lin would be protected by Haven (cuz he's such a loveable ass)

but Ville, personally I don't think we'd need permission to cast spells on others ( I mean... erm... never knew a witch to ask?)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:39 am

XD Loveable ass Haha

Yeah I guess you are right XD But it was worth throwing out there.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!