Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Six Nations

The Six Nations

a part of “The Six Nations”, a fictional universe by Mousie.

Closed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Six Nations”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Six Nations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:01 pm

I appreciate your response as well as the PRO-tips. As you said, this isn't my first rodeo, but the reminder is nice to see not only because it offers that you want me to know going in, but also that others will be able to see how much you care about keeping the community safe and realistically (drama) conflict-free. That's always good to see going in. Thanks for that.

Assuming the main post is up to date (and I am not stepping on the toes of anyone who may have already claimed this reservation), I would like to ask for a reservation on the Prince of Thort.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phillip on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:35 pm

This is such a beautifully written RP premise. I am myself quite new to the site, but am completely in awe of all the quality opportunities. This also goes for the comments like that above me which are so helpful and friendly!

If possible, I would love to join in as well. The SIYULEI Prince interests me a lot. If I could discuss further with the GM or so forth, I would be happy to!
Your mind was just blown. I know. Allow me to help you pick that up...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phillip
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:45 am

If the Galena Princess is still open I would love to play her. I plan on making her a water (Scratch that change it to) wind mage if that's alright as well. I must say this is a really intriguing idea for an RP and I can't wait to be a part of it.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:39 am

Character is finished I hope she's alright.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Hellllooo. If the role is available, could I please reserve the last Prince of Haile?
He'll be a water mage.

I should have him up by tomorrow. Thanks! This looks really cool and I hope to be a part of it.
Last edited by Starlight77 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Sorry I was gone for a bit had a exam week ^^' ehehe, I see that there are few people know :3
umm just wondering if my char has to be Prince/Princess or not, if so are there any Prince spots open? if there isn't I do not mind making a Princess. (Just prefer to make males since its easier for me) Also I can make a good char in a day so by the time I have my replay by the next day my character should be up, I have a good imagination >w<
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:57 pm

I don't mean to sound impatient but is this going to go forward? Just everything I've been a part of so far on this site hasn't gone through and I beginning to feel like I'm cursed or something. xD Just makes me sad when I make a character, start anticipating the rp, and then nothing happens. I realize it's just been a day, and I'm probably just being paranoid.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Don't lose faith just yet princess, give it until the weekend. If still nothing, it wouldn't be a bad idea to start looking for a new rp.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:03 pm

Would it be impolite to ask if we could revive the thread? Because I really like this plot and I would hate to see it die. Right now, I'm in the same current situation as Princess. :(

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:50 pm

I like the plot too, and since my other endeavors to rp, have failed I guess Im just a little impatient. As for revive it... I think it's a little early to consider something like that. My character hasn't even been approved yet thats what bothers me the most. If my character isn't good enough I'd like to know what I need to do to meet approval.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:38 pm

We'd have to get permission from Mousie first or ask a mod, but don't give up faith yet, patience is absolutely necessary for rping

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:27 pm

I'll try to revive it. I was going to PM Mousie anyways. She's a pretty good online friend, so I'm sure she'll get what we're asking her
Hello fellow roleplayers. Many people call me Zinai, as it is indicated on my username. I've been roleplaying for maybe 5 years now, and pretty much spend my time on it whenever I can. I'm often busy, however I will dedicate time into a roleplay whenever I wish. Thanks! PM me if you want to co-operate on some. I would love to help or join.

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:40 am

That would be great! If she can't manage to get around to it herself, I really hate sounding like Im complaining about Mousie in any way cause Im not. I just really wanted to get a chance with this one.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:37 am

Yes! I wasn't trying to sound impatient or rude, so please forgive me if I did. I was just wondering as I am a new member on this site. But that would be great if she doesn't mind! :)

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:08 am

Right let's just get some things straight. Quite a few of you have been waiting for a day or so. It's no surprise I haven't checked your characters profiles then. I don't live on this site. I do have a life and let me just open your eyes to what's occurring in it at the moment.

Alongside just starting back at my job after two weeks, I've just been cleared for cancer but still have an enlarged spleen pushing against my stomach for the next month due to a nasty infection. Which is very painful.
Now you had no way of knowing any of this but it just puts into perspective that sometimes people have other things preoccupying their life's and when I come back to this, posts with a edge of Impatience and bitchiness, it's very annoying and disheartening. You may not have meant for your posts to seem rude, but they kind of do.

Now I'm sorry about my absence in this RP but, some of the people who had reserved spots either took a long time to create their characters or didn't bother at all. I'm not the kind of GM to run after people nagging, I've learnt in the past that there's no point. So I've been leaving the RP a little to see if more people join, if not I was going to call it quits.

Now with that over, I'm glad we have some new players, you must have joined in the last few days. I'll look over your characters today but I do have to get ready for work in the next 10 minutes. Okay?
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:03 am

Okay, glad you don't have cancer, sorry I wasn't more insistent on waiting for you to at least check in.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:41 am

To be quite honest I've lost all interest in this idea now. Do what you want with it, "revive it" whatever.i don't really feel like working with it anymore. Good luck being gm's.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~ Divergent ~*~ on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:08 am

I am sorry if I offended you as that was not my intention. I do hope you feel better!

EDIT: Does anyone mind me reviving it? Or was someone else planning to?

~*~ Divergent ~*~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Mousie don't leaveee D: I'll work on a newer version of The Six Nations while I work on my other roleplay that I'm currently developping. Join me, Mousie!

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Silkiesoft on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:30 pm

: / Well I guess thats it huh. Nobody was meaning to be offensive, but when someone decides that it isn't interesting anymore what can you do.

Princess Silkiesoft
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!