Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Slenderman

The Slenderman.

a part of “Slenderman”, a fictional universe by xArmageddon.

A young girl goes missing without a trace from a small forest town. When the search is called off, a group of friends take the search into their own hands. But when odd things begin to occur, they realize they're in way over their heads...[SERIOUSLY FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Slenderman”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Slenderman.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Everybody's Characters are perfect, and I apologize for not starting like I promised. Other things came up and I forgot about this. But I'm making an intro post as you read this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Now everybody remember, ALL the characters are friend with each other.

Except Slendy.

So, everyone knows everyone's names and at least basic background info.

Just keep that in mind~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:40 pm

Ok, should we be figuring out how we all know each other?
Also, I was wondering if we could post?

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:26 am

If you wish, you may come up with your own history with the group of friends. But by default, you're all high school friends who didn't want to leave the town, so you all stayed. But you can change it to like, you met at the cafe, at a party, or whatever you can think of.

And yes, post as you wish.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:45 am

Ok thank you :)

And I was thinking that my character could have met Christopher at the cafe he works at or possibly Jude from the place she works. If that is alright with their respective owners?

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Well shit.

Chris's character got abandoned... Well fuck >>

I'll take up responsibility of his character for now, and I'll work him out of the RP.

Unless you all know of someone who would wanna play him?

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Just have slendy hospitalize him or something XD
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Well... looking at his profile, there wasn't that much to him... so no big loss. Make him into an NPC and chicken out after getting the rest of us yummy drinks. :3 Alternatively, keep him around and kill him off in a sick and twisted way yeah don't read this I'm a bad person.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Uh, how should I make my entrance?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll just come by after a creative "dry spell". Sorry for taking up time.

ADDENDUM: I'm going to change Alex's instrumental specialty from piano to guitar, but I can't right now due to some other things I have to get to. I'll edit my post to compensate when I do. Sorry about that; I just decided I couldn't play him as a keyboard geek well enough. EDIT TO THE ADDENDUM: Stuff is changed. Sorry about all of that.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:48 pm

I'm thinking of joining... You mind if I do?

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meowsic on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I'm a bit busy right now but I'll have something written up by later tonight. c:

Meowsic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Peace_Love_Dance: You can join if you'd like.

Meowsic: It's alright~ We all have those days XD

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamscourge on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:21 pm

I would like to put in a character application to join this roleplay, if you would have me.

I've already taken the liberty of submitting the character profile for your review. I apologize for not posting here sooner, but the site's layout seems to be a bit different than what I remember.

Dreamscourge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Hm, slightly off-topic (working on my post right now), but how can I get an avatar to show? I've tried putting an avatar up (for the character, not me personally) at least four times now, and none of them have "stuck."

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamscourge on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:08 am

Is your avatar the acoustic guitar? If so, the pic went through, it just may not show up on your screen. I remember having the same issue about a year ago. You just kinda have to have faith.

Dreamscourge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 am

So it is...that's odd. At least I know others see it.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:32 pm

Just randomly, does this remind anyone else of the movie IT (A Stephen King movie)? Just wondering lol

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:59 pm

holy damn, yes!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Uh, is that the one about the clown that lives in the sewers and eats children?
[/is not a big horror movie buff]

If so... I can see some resemblance. :3

Starsailor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Starsailor: yup thats the one :D
How can you not be a big horror buff?? I love horror movies....except that one. Thats one that still scares me and I'm 19! lol

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!