Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Smoke fields

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Smoke fields

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:45 pm

Akishra hardly cared about the woman's leaving. She didn't know the way out, and, as far as she was concerned, had nothing to contribute. Akishra simply continued to stare at the men, waiting for someone to do something.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:20 pm

Yukiko mad a fool of herself and felt stupid for what she said. But she did what she could to not have human contact any more. So she sucked it up and kept it movin'.
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:25 pm

Akishra watched the woman for a short time as she left. Now that she realised the woman was serious about leaving, she felt a bit upset about it -- didn't the woman know how dangerous men where? Or maybe that was why she had left.

(OOC: Sorry for that line on men, in case it insulted anybody. But I didn't mean it -- I'm a bit boyish myself, for a girl. That's just Akishra's opinion, and I do my best to keep it to a minimum)

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:36 pm

"Many have tried to traverse this barren waistland none have been know to have seen the other side.This is no ordinary desert you would do well to keep on gaurd at all times."

Kinstreal noticed the young girl began to stare at him again but this time met her eyes with his own glare that sends chills down the spine even the hardiest knights and barbarians.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:52 pm

Akishra scoffed inwardly.

'Well, there's a first time for everything,' she said. 'I do plan to get out of here.'

Falling silent, her eyes continued to dart between the two men, as she ate her meat slowly.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:03 am

Kinstreal sat down and began to skin the beast he had killed earlyer. When he was done he looked at the other man in the cave and said.
"Since you dont seem to be cooking anything at the moment ill use it to cook this meat your welcome to eat it as well theres plenty."
He began to cook on the fire then looked at the woman. "You can as well woman you will need a full belly if plan to go out into the open." (though i highly doubt she will acept anything from anyone)

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:17 am

(OOC: You have a pretty good judge of charecter. Although, Akishra's might be a bit clear by now. And I hope no one minds if I develop the plot a bit?)

'Thank you, but I have food,' Akishra said, keeping her tone deliberately nutral. She soon finished the meat she had in her tin, and, though she was hungry, didn't continue to eat. She simply stayed in her own corner, eying the men wearily.

A man's voice came from the front of the cave, making her freeze, and look, slowly, inwardly terrified, towards the entrance.

A tall man stood there, his head down to hide his eyes, which was aided by the hood of the worn travelling cloak he wore over his clothes. 'I hope you don't mind my intrusion,' he said, 'but I was wondering if I could possibly stay?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:28 am

Kinsreal paused from eating to answer the new man question.
"No one owns this cave you may enter and leave as you please though if u cause trouble youll be dispatched of."
He then began to eat again thinking...
(This feeling this new guy isent good news have to keep an eye on him)

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:38 am

'...N-no!' Akishra said, looking up at the man. 'No, you can't come in here!'

The man grinned slyly. 'Oh, Akishra...' he walked in, and raised his head, pulling his hood back, revealing light brown hair and clear, brown eyes. Something about his face, however, bore an uncanny resembalence to Akishra. 'Is that any way to speak to your father...?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:49 am

(Occ: Ohh nice from your character reaction im guessing hes evil)

Kinstriel still stuffing himself litsening to the conversation thinking
(Intresting turn of events still this man is not to be trusted you would have to be a fool if you cannot feel this evil eminating from him.)

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:16 am

Yukiko was curious about the man that just walkekd into the cave. She wanted to go inside and see what all the talk was about.

"I wonder who he was he looked real similar to that girl inside."

She pondered this thought and assumed they came from the same area.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:34 pm

If anyone is actually interested, my name is Alban. I will not name were I come from, as the place holds great pain for me. as a child i was ridiculed, beaten, and seen as the wimp. that is why I am here. I sought a new life on the other side, were I would be left alone. instead I got this. all I know about getting out is that we must follow the north star, which shines birghtly most nights. however, I did not take into account the mist and smoke. I rarely see it, as th fog rarely lifts. If any of you have any way of clearing the fog, I would be most pleased. but at this time of year it does not shine brightly, and is hard to find. but any help is welcome. thankyou.

Quietly, after seeing all eyes on him, Alban slipped outside into the fog of the smoke fields

Will I ever get out? sjould I try, or should I stay here and live like this? thre is enough food, and I will be warm. but could I live like this?

As he stood thinking, Alban realised e had to get out. The Fog was stifling, the sun casting a gloomy light over everything. the tiniest sound was amplified and sounded menacing, like a creautre waiting for him to fall prey to them. he knew he must get out, or he would go mad.
Soon after he slipped back inside, and lay down. HE soon slipped into a sleep troubled by nightmares of beasts feasting on his innards.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:00 pm

"I guess someone changed their mind about leaving or staying out side for the night."

Yukiko chuckled at her thought. It reminded her of her sister and how she could never make up her mind on what outfit to wear and what shoes to go with it. Remembering this made the stabbing pain in her heart increase. Wanting so badly to hug her cherry blososm smelling sister, but knowing she was now buried some where in this ground made reality set in.

"Well at least she got away from the hell of a world. I'll always remember you but envy your escape."

Tears flowed from her eyes and soaked into the meat she had lost her appetite for.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:34 pm

feeling tired, Alban lay down beside the fire. he quickly fell into a deep sleep, troubked by dreams of creatures feeding on his innards. He awoke screaming, and then looked around. everyone was saring at him. going red, Alban quickly stepped outside. as he stepped out he heard a wailing sound. drawing his sword, he ran towards it. round the corner was a savage looking beast, that was covered in scales.

Quietly he approached the creature, and attacked. hus blade whistled through the air towards the creaure's neck, and missed narrowly, embedding the blade into the creaures neck, hitting an artery. as he heaved the sword free, blood began to pour from the wound. the creature holwed in agony and rage, and hurtled towards Alban. quickly Alban stood aside, and as the creature reached him jabbed at it with his dagger. it bounced harmlessly off the scales of the creature, and fell to the ground.

without stopping to collect the fallen dagger, Alban charged at the beast, slicing into it's soft underbelly. the cut was long, but not deep. Alban was slowly forced back in a flurry of claws and snarls, and was soon disarmed. standing motionless, Alban faced his fate. But as he looked around one last time, something glimmered on the floor next to the creatures foot

The knife!

quick as a flash, Alban dived towards the knife, then grabbed it and thrust up at the creatures stomach, driving the knife in deep. blood poured from the wound, and the creatures writhed in agony. within a minute it wwas dead. tiredly Alban collected his sword, and clenaed it and the sword off. then he dragged the carcass halfway inside, and deciding it was too heavy to cope with after such a vigorous fight, let it drop and made his way back inside the cave.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:38 pm

[[OCC: SOS BOUT THE REPEAT OF MY WORDS, WHEN i TYPED IT OUT THEN IT DID NOT APPEAR TO START (oops caps on) it then appeared when I typed that last message in. just ignore the part were i lie down at the beginning of the second post]]

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:14 pm

"WHat's going on?"

Yukiko sleepily asked to no one at all. After eating and remembering her old life she was drained of energy. Looking around to see what had made all that noise she saw the body of a creature half pulled into the cave. Assuming some one killed it before it killed them she laid against the outercave wall and said.

"Well I guess no more sleep needed here. Maybe I'll work on my swordmanship. I'm gettin a lil' sloppy I cut that last beast very ragged. And I need to be ready if another one of those things come around and I'm sleep I'll kill it myself."

She said this with anger in her voice ready to kill at that very moment. Getting up to practice some of her trained moves. Yukiko got lost in a world that let her soul free itself to the elements she had possessed since birth.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:08 pm

(OOC: ^-^ Thank you. Yes, he's evil...I'm not sure if it was posted in her profile or not. If not, then it'll come out in the roleplay)

Akishra couldn't help but stare at the man. After a short time, her fear turned to disgust, and she stood up, turning away. 'You are not my father!' She yelled, refusing to look at him.

The man gave a sweeping glance around the cave, and saw the other man in there, as well as the two people outside. In the blink of an eye, he was behind Akishra, with one arm around her chest and a knife at her throat. He looked at the second man in the cave, grinning evily.

'Call in the others,' he said.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:52 pm

Kinstreal stood up looked at the man and without thinking twice said.
"You say it as if i care what happenes to her i take orders from no one!!"
His face and eyes expresses his emotionless words.
"Let her go and turn around now and leave alone if not you will die!!"
Putting his hand on his sword expecting the worse hopeing the woman outside heard him.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:51 pm

The man grinned a little bit more.

'Really? But I thought you said you didn't care what happens to her...' Again, his grin widened. 'Well, if you're sure...' And he increased the pressure on Akishra's neck.

A small stream of blood fell down her neck and soaked into her clothing.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:53 pm

"Can't anyone rest around here. I mean if it's not a beast it seemes that it is a daranged person with a vengence. Hey man what are you doin you say she's your daughter why you trying to kill her."

Yukiko said this as she stepped into the cave and scanned the room looking at the people around her.

"You seem to have a liking for someone who just may not fight back. But since you ruined my quiet time I think i might."

Yukiko unsheathed Aella and readied her stance waiting to see if he would let the girl go and attack. Or just do as he pleases and follow through with what ever he wanted an audience for. She hoped secretly that he would just drop the girl and leave so she could relax again before the next flesh hungry thing would come around. Under her breath she said.

"Akiko if i fight now just be with me and hold me steady. Or give me your blessing and shine your light upon me."

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!