Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Smoke fields

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Smoke fields

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Akishra smiled as best she could and picked up the glass. It was only then she noticed the second problem -- she was too weak to pick herself up to drink from it.
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akishra
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:15 pm

She sits down beside the girl, giving some trust to those standing around her. "Here, I'll help you," she says softly and takes the glass. "Here, you go." Danny was slightly surprised she decided to help the girl out, she didn't know her.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:22 pm

Akishra drank the water greedily, and nearly ended up choking. But she couldn't help it -- loosing so much blood had dehydrated her. She was secretly grateful to the girl, but, right now, instinct took prescedence over nicities.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:03 pm

Danny pulled the cup back. "Hey, there, slow down. Don't want you to choke yourself to death," she laughed lightly. She watched the girl with a slight tilt to her head, the bottom of her white hair laid in a pool beside her.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Akishra flet afraid as the cup was taken away, and strained her neck as much as she could -- in other words, not very much -- to be able to get to it. As she began to drink again, she wondered if choking to death would be all that bad.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:52 am

Reading the girl's mind when she thought about choking to death on water Yukiko said.

"It's not easy most of the time it just adds to the liquid in you lungs. Especially since you dehydrated so death for you wouldn't be that easy."
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:11 am

[[OCC: was offline yesterday, so didnt post. dont have time to post a reply now either, but will soon. If you move out someone can play the role of me going with everyone.]]

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:50 am

(OOC: Okay)

Akishra paused in her drinking to answer the woman.

'That doesn't matter,' she said. 'I know it will be hard. But then...Nothing in my life has really been that enjoyable. Why not go out the same way?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 am

Alban looked over at where Akishra was being looked after. since the man had gone, he had allowed his tired limbs to rest beside the fire. now that he was rested, he felt better again. feeling hungry, he decided to go and cook some food. as he did so he thought about whether he should move on again soon. after all, it was worth attempting to get out, even if unsuccessful.

He saw the Akishra thinking about choking herself, and then walked over to her. cocerned, he said
'you may think you have had nothing worthwhile in life, and have nothing worthwhile now. but you must try to get out. we all must. if we do then we will all have better lives. if you kill yourself now, then you have no hope of this. think about it.

[[OCC: from now on please try to make your posts 75 words plus. if you cant then dont worry, but please do if possible]]

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:52 am

(OOC: I always try to make them as long as possible, but sometimes, I can only make a short one. Sorry)

Akisrha looked over at him without turning her head, her eyes blazing with sadness. '...You don't know what my life has been,' she said. 'You don't know what it's like, distrusting almost half of your entire species. You don't know what it's like being me.' Looking back towards the ceiling, images swimming infront of her eyes, she added, 'So don't give me advice on whether or not it will be better.'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:19 pm

Alban looked down at Akishra. her words had been harsh, but he gave no indication that he was upset by her words. sighing, he retreated, and sat alone, trying to control his emotions.

[[OCC; I know it is hard sometimes, that is why | said if possible, and not to worry if it wasnt]]

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:21 pm

Danny sat back and watched everyone. She lowered her head and listened to their conversations. She knew exactly what the wounded girl was talking about, but she kept her own thoughts to herself. Looking around the cave, she sighed to herself and gave the cup to someone else.

Danny walked to the entrance and walked out it. She shook slightly as she left the warmth of the cave and went into the fog. She could hear the huffing of creatures and she turned back to the entrance cave. Running, she entered the cave and looked at the group. "We have to get out of here, now!" she said loudly. "The creatures are nearby. I don't think they've spotted the cave, but they are coming!"

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:24 pm

(OOC: I know. But this is the way Akishra's thought for a while now)

Akishra heard what she said, and tried to get up. A shot of pain when through her side, and she felt a warm, liquid substance trickle down her side. Breathing hard and gritting her teeth, she tried to ignore the pain.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:54 pm

"I knew this would happen this not good we must get out of here now" drawing his sword as he spoke.
Then he looked at the girl wincing in pain and he thought.(Dam someone is going to have to carry her but who)
"The girl needs to be carryed she will surely be discovered if we leave her here an volunteers."
(Who will be able to carry this girl she doesent look heavy but still.)

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:01 pm

Akishra heard him ask who would carry her, and summoned up the last of her strength, and yelled, 'Shehrasin!' followed by a loud, peircing whistle. She promply lay her head back, breathing heavily.

Withing thirty seconds, a bay mare had poked her head around the cave entrance. Akishra opened her eyes enough to see her, then closed her eyes again. 'Shehrasin...' she whispered.

Shehrasin, the horse, came in, and nuzzled Akishra with her nose.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:10 pm

Quickyly trying to close the wound without disturbing the two Yukiko cleaned and rebandaged the wound. Promptly but, gently lifting Akishra onto the mare's back hoping she wouldn't fall cause that would be a problem. Grabbing Her belongings and guideing the horse and Akishra out the cave she turned and looked to see if there was anything left. Then looked to Danny and the rest to see if they were moving yet.

"Are you all ready yet those thing are pretty close. I can feel their footsteps and they're not to far off the left side of the cave."

Yukiko said this quickly and looked as far into the fog as she could. Unfortunately that wasn't very far.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:18 pm

Something special about horses meant Shehrasin knew her mistress was too weak to support herself. For that reason, the mare went slowly and carefully, not objecting when Akishra lifted her arms up to twist her fingers through the mane at the top of her neck. Shehrasin was frightened by the beasts, but betrayed this only in how she pawed the ground and how her nostrils flared. She was a very even-tempered mare over all.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:41 pm

Yukiko smiled to herself she loved horses and was very glad that this wasn't trying to stomp her out. Gently guiding the horse around scattered dones and remains she remembered the first horse she'd ever seen.

"Yukiko's memories: Yukiko and her sister played in the field with the new born calf only a few weeks old. "Come on Akiko let's go and feed Aimi. Then let's brush her and ride the mom. Mommy said we could just don't get dirty." "But why I don't wanna. Cleaning a horse is no fun!!!" Akiko whined this out trying to weasle her way out so she could go play with Josh her boyfriend and skip the work. "Nope mom said we gotta stay together so let's go." Yukiko said this firmly and Akiko followed suit. Although she complained she still had fun with little Aimi."

Snapping out of memory lane Yukiko thought she saw something move in the distance before them. Stopping to look harder she peered further out and gasped. The sound of the swishing skirt Yukiko would recognize anywhere. It was her sister's favorite belled skirt she brought along for comfort on this joruney but, that was absurd her sister was buried in the ground and had stone on top of the dug up eart she was in. This was all to much for Yukiko to comprehend. Staying calm cause she knew horses could feel you fear she called out her sister's name to the figure.

"AKIKO!!! Is that you?"

The figure stopped and appeared to walk closer to them. Maybe Yukiko shouldn't have called to the figure after all.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:56 pm

(OOC: Just a note -- 'calves' referres to cows, whales, dolphins, ect. 'Foals' referrs to baby horses)

Akishra looked up at who the woman beside her was yelling at. But then she thought she saw who it was, and sat up a little straighter.

'Arianna...' she said, then raised her voice a little louder. 'Arianna, are you there? Arianna!'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:02 am

Seeing the person dissapear Yukiko lost her mind. She knew her sister was dead but after that she thought different. I mean her sister had the eath affinity why couldnt she pull life from earth and live once more. But in reality she knew this was only hopeful delirium.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!