Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Smoke fields

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Smoke fields

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:46 am

Albna looked in surprise at the scene inside the cave. he strode forward, knife out and sword loose in it's sheath. but he stopped as the man increased the pressure on the knife. quietly he went up behind the man, and kicked the bakc of his legs. the man fell to the floor, letting go of who he now understood to be akishra. quickly he drew his sword and put the blade by his neck

'and what was that little display of cruelty about?' Alban said, his voice dangerously quiet

he stood there, waiting for a responce, and hoping that the man would not try anything. he was exhausted after fighting the beast.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:08 pm

Danny watched the events unfold from the entrance. She was glad no one was paying her attention, she liked that sometimes, especially when she could stay outside and observe those inside. The meat she was carrying was getting heavier by the second so she eased herself in and stayed in the shadows as she moved as quietly as she could to the edge of the group. She placed the meat down by the fire and stepped back, slightly hoping no one saw her enter. She bit her bottom lip and began to watch the man named Albna. Her own hand went absently to her side where her sword was tied to her slender waist. As she watched, she did not notice how she chewed her lip to the point of bleeding.
My, how strange? she thought to herself before she leaned against the wall and watched.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:12 pm

Seeing the man attack made Yukiko ease up but not sheath Aella (the sword). She held her stance waiting for the right moment to throw in her 2 seconds worth of help. Yukiko really just wanted to rest. So the quicker this man was gone the quicker she could rest her aching body and head. Noticing the man hasn't moved sine he had the sword to his neck. Keeping one hand to Aella's handle she grabbed a dagger she found at the entrance the smoke fields and held it firmly in her hand ready to strike if the man got away from Alban's hold. Talking to the Danny who eased into the scene Yukiko said.

"Are you goning to stand there and just watch or try to help. Even if you dont care he's disturbing the peace we managed to keep."

Directing this nextstatement at the man who attacked Akishra and said forcefully.

"What do you want with this girl? Why do you pursue her and try to end her?"
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:08 pm

The man looked at the woman Yukiko. 'I have every right to try and end her,' he said. 'In case you missed, she is my daughter. And she will die, unless you give me all of your food.'

To add to his point, he took out a knife and held it in a throwing position at Akishra, lying on the floor. He looked around at the rest. 'I'm waiting.'
S'ereht on yaw M'i lamron...S'ti em.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Danny stepped from the shadows and her left hand was lying on her sword's black hilt. She flipped her hair from her face and watched the man they had pinned. Her eyes were narrowed on the man, but she could still see everyone around her. She stayed slightly away from everyone and nodded as she spoke softly, "Aye, I shall help you."

((Sorry, but I couldn't come up with anything else))

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:30 pm

(OOC: 'Salright.)

The man looked at her. 'Good,' he said. 'At least one girl here knows her place.' He looked around at the others. 'And you?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackRock on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:30 pm

He felt as if he had been running for ages. The smoke that he inhaled did nothing but make his lungs burn with every breath. He had thought the smoke would subside by now. He had only recently spotted the cave in the distance as he ran from what he thought had to be some kind of creature in the distance. His name is BlackRock, an ancient Lycan King 430 years of age. He was in form now; only because he could fit in better from the "would be" predators in the distance. His chest heaving from all the running, he had finally spotted the cave. Stopping next to a high grassy spot for cover, he noticed that he could see the cave in the distance and at once he knew he would not be alone. Whispering to himself as he crept closer like a wild wolf stalking his prey........ "I hope whoever it is.... they dont mind wolves.... he he."
Attachments
tooth-and-claw-werewolf-496-1.jpg
(18.98 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

BlackRock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:13 pm

[[OCC: I do not want anymore people joining in now. we already have a fair amount]]

*panting, Alban stared down at the man in disgust. he could see akishta lying there, breathing heavily. he wondered if he pierced the mans neck, if he could thrust it through him quick enough to kill him before he threw the knife. he did not want to risk it, so simply stood there. he did not know who would respond to this statement about the food. he had arrived at the cave first, but that hardly meant he was leader.

so he stood there, and watched the man closely. he could see that he and akishra looked similar, but he said nothing. a outbreak of conversation was not what he would want. he would struggle to keep up with the conversation. even as he stood there, he could feel his strength was nearly spent.

hopefully, he looked at Akishra. but she did nothing. so still he stood there, with his sword resting by the mans neck.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:35 pm

Danny inclined her head and studied the man on the ground. Her breathing was deep and even as her grip on her sword tightened slightly. Her eyes were on the man and everyone else. She didn't know why she was helping, she didn't trust any one of them, they hadn't helped her, but still she felt like she could help. "Sir, I'd get up and leave while you have the chance," she said softly. "It seems that you have no other vailable option than just to leave. Unless you are willing to be destroyed and given to the creatures that lurk outside of the confines of this cave."
Why am I helping them? she thought to herself. She shook her head slightly as she narrowed her eyes on the knife. She stepped in front of the other woman, willingly placing herself in danger. "I'd suggest you put the knife down," she added softly. She did not speak loudly, but always as if she didn't want to truly be heard, but it was definitely loud enough to be heard.
She waited for the man's reaction, her body tensed for the pull of her sword or the quick pain of a knife embedding itself in her chest.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:57 pm

The man stood up, grinning at the woman infront of him. 'Sure,' he said, 'I'll put the knife down.' And, before anyone could stop him, he ducked around the girl and dug the knife into Akishra's side.

Akishra felt the knife slide into her side, and gasped. It hurt, but the pain eased quickly. She was sure something was happening...was someone pulling the man off her? Maybe...either way, she was too weak to tell.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Yukiko seemed to have zoned out feeling as if someone was nearing but said nothing. Once seeing the knife in Akishra's side she ranand struck her dagger in the man upper left rib cage. Still slightly dazed she didn't know if he scearmed or not. All she knew was to catch the falling Akishra. The fall could have been her last.

"Father or not her life is not your's to take. You may have taken part in creating her life but, you have have no right to take it."

Placing Akishra in Alban's arms seeing a he was closest Yukiko swung fiercfully at Akishra's "father". Missing slightly and cursing herself for it she swung again followed by a quick throw of her dagger to catch him in his right lung hopefully piecing it deep enough to weaken him.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:00 pm

The man stumbled off, barely being missed the second time. Clutching at the wound in his ribs, he grabbed a slab of meat and ran out of the cave, knowing he was getting off easy.

Akishra didn't notice being caught, nor being put into Alban's arms. The pain was gone now...she didn't feel scared; in fact, she felt wonderful. Probably because she was lightheaded. And very, very sleepy.

A voice at the back of her head was telling her not to close her eyes. It sounded like...no, she had been dead for years. And was that...with her? Impossible.

Akishra's eyelids drooped slightly, wanting to find out if the people who seemed to be calling out to her were really the ones who were.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:50 pm

Danny growled and ran off after the man for he had stolen the piece of meat that she had placed down. She followed him easily and pulled out her dagger. She was not one to kill, but for survival, why not? "I'd stop running if I were you," Danny called out as she closed in on him. "You won't slip away with my meat." She pulled her arm back, ready for a decent throw and she stopped, waiting to see if the man would stop.
In the back of her mind, she slightly began to wonder: Is that girl alright? Will she live with that wound? Maybe I should just leave and go help her? No, he's got my meat! She bit back a snarl and turned her mind on the man in front of her.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:10 pm

The man looked back at her, knowing it was dangerous, and then grinned, remembering what he could do now that he was working for him. Waving arrogantly at the girl behind him, he vanished in mid-step.

------------------

Akishra struggled to keep her eyes open. Her limbs were heavy, and her head hurt somewhat. Random memories were floating past her eyes...Strangely, she didn't see anything of what had caused her to hate him. All the memories that came up were happy times she had shared with her horse Shehrasin and her mother Lilia.

She smiled as she pictured her mother's face. It seemed so close...

And she croaked one word. '...Mother?'

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:20 pm

"What?" she asked softly and looked around. She sheathed her dagger and placed her grip on her sword. Danny looked around, slightly not believing her eyes, and couldn't find the man she had been after. She growled softly and heard a growl for an answer. Not wanting to fight another predator, she went back to the cave. As she walked in, she saw the girl and began biting her lip. Her gaze went to the others in the cave, wondering what they were going to do.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Akishra felt the world blur. Only one thing was clear -- her mother's face. Dimly, she tried to reach out for it, but couldn't lift her arms.

'Mother...' she mutterd groggily. 'Mother...Mother!'

But Lilia wouldn't come nearer...Akishra had to go to her. And she seemed to feel released from her body, slowly, bit by bit, as she got closer.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:22 am

A;ban looked down in concern at Akishra, as she lay there in his arms, muttering, her body convulsing. he quickly found the wound, and put pressure on it. the bleeing eased up a bit, but did not stop. he watched despreatly as she grew weaker and weaker

'Someone fetch me a bandage. any cloth will do, as long as it is sterile. if there re none boil some cloth, this will sterelise it. quickly!'

with that he turned back to Akishra, and focused on keeping the pressure on. for some reason, he did not wish for her to die. he had only known her a short time, and she had been openly hostile towards him. but he still did not wish for her to die. he just wanted to get out on the other side, and live his new life. if that included these people, then that was fine by him. but he did not want a death so soon after meeting these people.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akishra on Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:40 am

For some reason, Lilia stopped getting closer. She hovered, just a little bit away.

'Mother...' she croaked again, trying to get to her, but something was holding her back. The wound in her side...She could feel it. Why could she feel it? She hadn't been able to before.

She coughed, and some blood dribbled out the corner of her mouth. As she lay there, she could almost see her mother lifting a gentle hand to wipe it away.

Akishra
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:10 pm

Danny walked over to the fire and stripped some of her shirt off. Throwing it into a pot, she poured some water in with it. She watched the girl, sadly, and waited for the water to boil. She began biting her lip as she thought, Poor girl. I wonder why that man tried to kill her...at least it wasn't me... She shook her head lightly and watched the water. Once it started to boil, she pulled out the cloth, without covering for her hands, and went to the man who held the wounded girl. "Here," she said as she held out the cloth. "Careful, it's hot." She stepped away and went back into the shadows.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Alban on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:17 pm

Alban thanked her, and then bound the wound tightly. he could see that the blood flow had slowed right up, but there was a lot on the floor, and that worried Alban. still, all they could do now was keep her warm, and give her plenty of food and water. gently, he carried her over to the fire where he set her down. then, he got so,me water and dripped some into her mouth. once he had finished this, he retreated into the far corner of the cave, and tried to get some sleep.

Sir Alban
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!