Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Steel Roses (Looking for RPers)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Steel Roses (Looking for RPers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:52 am

(( i didnt use google translator, ive had too much past trouble with it, i thought i'd wing it and see if i got it right. :P ))

"M objectives...?" He walked a little closer, eyes locked with hers still "MY objectives, my motives... Does a being really need any, in these days, these times." He sighed deeply, his cold expression locked as a face of little or no emotion.
" I could destroy everything in this area within a 500 mile radius, but i don't. I could destroy you before you and your slow CPU had the chance to realise what happened. I do not have objectives. I am merely existing. Seeing if anything interesting happens. And it has." He stepped a little closer. "Interesting document you have there. Don't worry I won't sell your technical specifications and blueprints to the highest bidder just yet. That wouldn't be friendly of me, would it?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:17 am

"Slow CPU? Although I was created only thirty years ago, my CPU is way faster than most CPUsn the world. The only thing you cant have are the blueprints to my CPU. It was so secret they destroyed every evidence that the CPU even exists. Although I dont look very strong, I can for example create a earthquake of strength 7.5! Dont underestimate me. All the blueprints that you have are the blueprints to my prototype Unit 555-324X. Too bad you didnt analyse the blueprints well enough because you are a killbot, a weapon that isnt made to think but to obey." Rie said.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:37 am

He scratched his nose gently and took another step closer.

"I am no killbot... surely..." He looked at his hands and the black rings that surrounded his palms. He made a fist - "I think for myself... I am my own machine. Besides, why would you create an earthquake that size? An earthquake is a pretty weak defense, don't you think. You could create an earthquake that would shatter the planet but your enemy can still jump... I know all too well of the blueprints I am looking at. I work in a particuarly special way, I looked under your 'skin' and i drew them up inside here, " He tapped his head with his index finger gently. "I imagine being what you are you think someting special of yourself. But i can assure you, you are no more special than the dust of this town."

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:06 am

"If I hit the ground right I could change the landscape making rocks shoot from the ground. I have had enough chitchat with you, tata." Rie said turning away from him.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:49 am

He outstretched his hands, palms facing the ground.
His eyes went completely black.

Two yellow transparent orbs appeared under his palms floaty gently with a mild buzzing around them. They slowly floated down to the floor and rolled over to a building just ahead of Rie.

They exploded with a large BOOM, the force felt like a hurricane ripping apart half the town.

"who do you work for. What are YOUR objectives."

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:34 am

"My objectives are none of your concern. I am a Steel Rose. Now stop acting like a spoiled child. You destroy things to get what you want! Now I can see who is a lowlife. You are just another evil malfunctioned machine." Rie said with a cold look on her face.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 am

He began emulating a laugh, with no change in his expresionless face.

"Who are the Steel Rose. I must know." His eyes went as a normal humans but with yellow pupils. "What do they do...Where are they based?"
his mind was racing, forcing itself to gather as much data as it possibly could, that was one of it's primary functions, one that had never been erased.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:58 am

"If you gain my trust I will tell you." Rie giggled.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:02 pm

His eyes turned normal again, and he walked up to her, standing at her side.
"then i shall go where you go. Until you trust me. " The wind blew gently against his hair, "I grow weary of this place... It's became so lifeless and dull. Like a ghost town." He patted her shoulder, "Where to...?"

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:26 pm

"To a big city on the other side of the desert. Can you run at least 60 mph? If not I can carry you." Rie said while taking her clothes off, packing them, then transforming into her machine form. A seat appeared at her backside.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:28 pm

"Hmmm...." He thought to himself.." i don't think i'd be able to keep up," He hopped onto the seat.

"I know less about myself than you'd think."

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:01 pm

"Hold on. Its going to be a rough ride." Rie said. Her fusion generator started roaring. Then in a blink of an eye she was running at full speed. The top of the machine changed into her head. The face extended out of the head on a mechanical extension cord. The legs got longer and longer. And Rie got bigger and bigger. After 2 minutes she stood twice as tall as before.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:16 pm

Engel slid back looking somewhat relaxed, keeping his eye on the horizon.
He looked down at his legs, "hmph," he jumped off the seat and began rolling on the floor forgetting to land properly. Once he lost momentum he stood and began hopping gently on his toes, "Come on, come on, fire up already." he whispered to himself. His eyes went black and he stopped bouncing.
Suddenly he had hopped just behind Rie and was running, more surprisingly still - He was keeping up.

"learn something new everyday.." He shouted as the wind blared past him.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:32 pm

"Oh yeah can you do this." Rie said and jumped so high that she was only a tiny spot in the sky. She chomped on a bird. As soon as her mouth closed her shredder jumped on. Blood sprayed out of little holes in the cord. "Mmmh. Birdies taste good." She said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:32 pm

"I believe you are being foolish." He said bluntly, grinding himself to a halt and sliding along in the sand. "But i could humor you."

He pressed a finger against his eye, and his head parted in half, his jaw extended down. There was a small black orb sitting inside his fake skull.
XX looked up, a thin yellow line stretched into the sky, and then dissolved. There was a loud implosion in the sky, parting all the clouds around it, with a force strong than an a-bomb. A huge crater formed in the sand around XX and then his head closed up again. Hundreds of birds and animals dropped dead within the crater.

"I told you. I am powerful."

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:44 pm

"You think!? My secret weapon is strong enough to cause the apocalypse. Enough of the bragging. Would you like a copy of my emotion software so you can feel something." Rie said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:52 pm

"no!... Of this I am very sure." He said loudly "I do not want emotions. You should remove yours. You are too competitive. I'm sure I'd pity you if i could."
He began walking in the hot air, there was a gust of wind behind him. "do you think you could tell me... what exactly these steel roses do..?"

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:42 pm

"If you burst out in anger you must have some feelings. We protect enlighters, future leaders and warriors that will keep peace." Rie said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:50 pm

"I have no feelings. I have no regret, no remorse. Nothing. I just exist to destroy. That is my secondary function." He looked Rie square in the eyes "My first is to observe. These enlighters, they seem to match with one of my main targets. I could fight the urge to destroy them instantly. But that is impossible. But then, by my even existing, the impossible is possible. Do you know a reprogrammer? Any technicians. I need tools to get rid the functions i have been given."

He looked to the floor, "My...my-primary function...Observing... must never be turned off. If i cannot destroy, i study. If i cannot study i destroy. I need to be doing one of the two or I am without meaning or purpose. I counted every grain of sand that i have past, i know how deep the desert is. I know down to the second when the sun wont be visible from here. I am a machine after all."

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 pm

"One of my secondary functions is reprogramming. Just let me link to you and I will get rid of the functions you dont want." Rie said as her body transformed back.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!