Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Steel Roses (Looking for RPers)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Steel Roses (Looking for RPers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:44 am

"How do i... Link? I've never done it before. Can i even do it?" he looked puzzled as he asked,

He began walking towards Rie and then he stopped in his tracks. His eyes went black again with a red line down the middle, like a cats eye. He tore his scarf off revealing short cylinders on his shoulders, along with much smaller ones around them. The tops glowed white and there was a mild hum. A gasmask appeared around his mouth, it only covered his mouth and nose. It too had the glowing cynlinders. He spoke with a raspy tone that wasn't his own:

"Rie Watsube--Unit 555-324A. You are not authorised to acess this military unit. In five seconds you will -- You will be terminated immediatly."

He hopped into the air and began throwing the yellow orbs quickly, Rie managed to dodge each as they exploded and threw sand high up behind her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:35 am

(Dude thats powerplaying which is godmodding. You cant control other characters.)

Rie dodged the orbs. "I know a reprogrammer in the city." Rie said.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:26 am

(Sorry, sorry, i just didnt want to be kersploded)

Another line of bombs were fired towards her, created a wall of sand that fell quickly.

XX stood his red and black eyes fixed on Rie, He turned and began running. The gas mask disappeared and his eyes stayed the same. Gotta get back to bellheim He thought to himself panicking, I'm losing control, damnit! He stopped dead in his tracks, turned, and the mask returned.

He slammed his plams together and them pointed them towards Rie, a defeaningly loud boom emitted as a giant orb shot and sped towards her.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:02 am

Rie dodged the Orb and threw an EMP grenade to at least weaken her opponent. Her chest opened and the ribcage split in half and opened. Out of her chest she fired small missiles while dashing along the desert ground.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:00 am

XX jumped into the sky, seemingly ignoring the EMP. He kicked a few of the missles away but grabbed the last one. He turned it round and looked at it, still floating along in the sky. After a few moments he looked back to his opponent and let go of the missle. It veered and quickly made a u-turn in the air, it began going back to Rie.

Goddamnit... There must be something...

XX stopped moving as if paralyzed, the missle lost all control and spiraled into the ground. He began falling slowly, then picked up momentum, he fell faster and faster until he hit the sand. It was like a giant bomb went off, sand shot up, the ground shook like an earthquake.

He lay in a crater, eyes closed. He seemed to have lost all power.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:07 am

Rie saw the chance to manually reprogram XX while he was still knocked out. "That should do it!" she said when she was done. "XX wake up." she said for the next couple minutes.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:41 am

His eyes went darker then before. A light flickered, then his eyes were restored.

"What happened?" He asked, still rebooting, "What'd you do to me?"

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:29 am

"You got knocked out by EMP and I reprogramed you to not destroy for a bad purpose but to only attack to help people who seem in the need of help." Rie said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:00 am

He looked at her with his usual plas-steel face, "But... Isn't that what I was for?... That's what the army does. Isn't it?" A tone of confusion ran through his voice like a scared rat.

He sharply stood up. Straightened his back and picked up his dropped scarf. He wrapped it around the bottom half of his face and shoulders, letting the end dangle down to his wrists.

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:45 am

"Youre programming doesnt let you kill anymore and your stronger weapons cant be activated anymore. By stronger weapons I mean weapons of mass destruction." Rie said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhaKha on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:54 am

He stood up, "hmph."

"I'll miss those weapons. " He spoke without a single note of remorse, or woe. Or any emotion.
"Ah well. It's probably for the best. Oh, is there... anyway to revert the programming. In case i'm in danger?"

GhaKha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 pm

"Yes if you are in danger. That they can be activated but only for defense." Rie answered.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!