Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered

The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered

a part of “The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered”, a fictional universe by Chikka.

Young mages and demons are forced to work together. {Full | Accepting members from the original roleplay.}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Survival Kit Academy || Mastered

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:41 am

I'll up my next post when Ahri up their :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Sure! Hopefully Ahri posts sometime today or tomorrow. ;)

-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
----------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:54 pm

So I wanted to inform you all that I keep the Sabbath so I can't usually reply Friday nights but I will reply first thing tomorrow night.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:24 pm

sorry I didn't make a usual 300+ word post like i usually do. didn't have too much to work with at the moment.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:17 am

I'm doing my post right now. Sorry for the lack of posts this week I thought I was going to have more personal time lately, but clearly I was wrong. I'll hopefully be more on top of it during the following weeks. Weekends are easy for my though.

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:59 am

@Cheshire
That's perfectly understandable, thanks for letting us know!

@Vincent
It's cool, dont worry about it!

@Ahri
No problem, that's understandable. Just post whenever you can, and that's perfectly alright!

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:37 pm

Well, it begins :D
Hope you guys like it :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Meant to post earlier but the site kept dieing on me. ><'
I'll up my post for Laurence after Keen posts. :)

Kapento
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Don't worry! I've been having the same issues lately!

Anyway, I'll up a post for Cleo later, or with my next post to keep things moving on that end.

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:30 pm

Ruzik's reply actually upset me so much I started crying... I get very emotional over my characters.

I had to browse Reddit for a few minutes to calm down so I could reply >.< Anyways if it's not alright that Kou turned into a rabbit I can edit that part out.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Oh no, it's fine! If Ruzik's actions ever over-step the lines just let me know! ;)
Sometimes I don't know where the limit is with him, he's so complicated and mean at times. ><'

And that post really dragged on, now that I see its size...

Chikka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Haha, it was fine! I just get really emotional over my characters. Sometimes I cry when I injure them because they're all a little part of me and seeing them get hurt hurts me too.

Rabbit's dying of broken hearts is a real thing, it can happen to many animals that are separated from their loved ones. I had two ducks and whenever you put them on the opposite sides of the room they would run to meet each other in the middle, it was the most adorable sight!

If I over step any boundaries as well or make a post you don't like just PM me and I'll fix it.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:50 pm

Er, Cheshire? If you paid attention to my last post Mikari has already back to his room and now resting for the night already :p

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:17 pm

Ah I'm sorry! I read that part but forgot >.< I'll fix it right now!

Edit: Done, sorry about that.

On a side note... Anyone want to do a 1x1?

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:34 am

It's fine :)

And hey, I'm interested.

chrian.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Awesome, so PM me and we can come up with something :D

If anyone has any ideas for a two person feel free to message me, I'm open to anything!

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:07 pm

1x1 about this? or something else? if it's this then I'm all for it.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Honestly I'd be willing to do a 1x1 about anything.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:27 pm

i've only done a 1x1 with Hive's author (dear god i'm bad with names). everything else i've done has normally been with multiple people. but i think i'd only be willing to do a 1x1 comfortably with characters from this since there'd be something to go off of.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:51 pm

I should prolly collab with someone, cause the whole teamwork thing isn't working out ;p Here's a post to keep you busy meanwhile, though.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!