Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Tale of Immortali

The Tale of Immortali

a part of “The Tale of Immortali”, a fictional universe by Asher MstrImmortalis.

The Devil has revived the dead to wreak havoc on humanity. God was forced to do the same as the countermeasure. However, the land is under the reign of Devil's Immortali, and now God's Immortali must band together and overthrow him.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tale of Immortali”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Tale of Immortali

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Tale of Immortali"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Tale of Immortali

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:20 pm

Permission to obtain a Devil's Elder Immortali?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Sorry, you have to train the character first. after a certain point, I'll allow it. For now, just a normal one. Sorry.

Then again, I forgot about the tyrant we are supposed to kill. you can either be a guard, or you can be the tyrant himself.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:08 pm

To anyone who is reading the OOC chat, DO NOT ASK FOR ELDER IMMORTALI OR MASTER IMMORTALI. Any other character applying will have to be a starting Immortali.

Thanks you.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:06 am

I think I might just make a character for this~ It looks like it'll be fun, actually.

- zody-tan~
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 am

For all the people accepted into the roleplay, you can post.

For all the people who want to join still, try to get in ASAP.

Thanks.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:17 am

Are you planning on enforcing this? The one-liners are off-putting.
Be literate. Use correct spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc. All posts must be at least 3-5 sentences long. Not that hard, right?

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:22 am

He's still new to this place. I'm editing his posts when he needs it so there won't be anymore one-liners.

I'm giving everyone three warnings. After that, they're offed. Sorry about that.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Sorry, I won't be able to post until tomorrow. I was recruited to go camping with my family and I won't be home until tomorrow. Is that alright?
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Yeah. It'll be okay.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:38 pm

I got my character edited up, and Darius is now ready for the assault on humanity.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:42 am

Just a notice, I won't be posting until MiraMija does due to the fact that nobody else has interacted with Alex. So until they post or someone else interacts with Alex, I'll be on standby.

EDIT: Also, unless someone else wants to, I may be creating a character for Alex's Personal Assistant. So if anyone wants to take it that doesn't already have a character, spot's open.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:50 pm

That is understandable, and, in all honesty, I can't do anything about it since MiraMija's character is an important character in this roleplay. Your characters are considered to be frozen until Mira starts posting again.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:11 pm

I've put in a character application, but just to make sure it's okay...I submitted it because your forum put up a thread looking for Rpers and I hope I pass the muster. Nice to meet you all by the way. :)
If there's anything wrong with the character's application I can tweak it, just let me know...I guess. o.o
Last edited by SoulSurviver233 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Oh crap >_<' I didn't see that our characters were frozen until after I posted. Sorry! I won't post anymore until Mira comes back.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Don't worry. Their perspective is independent from what's going on in our side... As far as I know anyway. XD

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm

I'm completely fine with her hitting the clone like that, after all, it's just solidified darkness, and it's not as easy for Darius to manipulate a clone as well as he could an illusion.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:03 am

UltraVioleta, look at the picture I set up for Darius on his Cheet. He ONLY has a shoulder guard and shield. The helmet doesn't really count. the only thing impenetrable about his defense is his having over 1000 years to train against anything Hell had to offer, up to Beelzebub himself. This was BEFORE Satan made him an Immortalis.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Oh, okay. I had assumed that you would have suited up the clone in full shadow body armor. But if he's wearing the exact same thing as his creator then I will take that into perspective. Pardon me a moment as I go back and edit my post. :) And thank you for informing me of my misconception.
EDIT: Is that better?

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Perfect. Thank you!

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!