Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ultimate Organization: Free History Lesson Inside

a topic in People and Places, a part of the RPG forum.

Character biographies, journals, connections, and other reference guides for any in character information necessary for your players!

The Ultimate Organization: Free History Lesson Inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarKnight36 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:51 pm

This is the thread for all those who are interested in the history of the Ultimate Organization. This will also be the thread for all character bios, locations, and anything else interesting I feel like adding, or someone asks me to. As this thread gets larger, I'll add a quick-jump section so you can quickly move between sections. Enjoy!

The Ultimate Organization
STORY ARC ONE: The Enigmatic Knights

Chapter One: Inception & Birth
"Run......or fight..." - Darxess

Jaxed
Darxess: “Do you know why I have gathered you all here?”

Donaut
Karxo appeared out of the shadows. He sighed. “Why?”

Jaxed
*Darxess grinned*
“Vengeance………………and possibly, redemption…………..”

Kitsune
“Revenge, huh? Not a bad idea…” Zanox tapped his chair with his fingers impatiently.

Jordier0xs0x
Xalan just looked at the guys. “I seriously think you guys are crazy…” She rolled her eyes and laughed a little.

Donaut
“Heh, no thanks. Doing it for years gets on ya, know what I’m saying?” Karxo looked away from the group. “Besides, who is it?” he asked.

Jaxed
*The smile faded from Darxess’s face.*
Darxess: “The Knights……………..took everything from me………….even, in a sense…………..my heart…………The Knights……..they will pay!”

Jordier0xs0x
“And…” Xalan looked at Darxess. “…How does that affect us?” she asked, putting an eyebrow up.

Jaxed
Darxess: “Well, for those who love to kill……they will have their chance…….to those that hate the Knights……they will have their chance………I only ask for a little support.”

Kitsune
“Knights, huh? I’ve only heard rumors about them, but never actually seen them.” Zanox tapped his fingers more and started to get really annoyed, wishing that the meeting was over.

Donaut
Karxo looked back at Darxess and walked into his face. “You just want us to do your dirty work because you know you can’t do it yourself!” His nose was only inches away from Darxess’ face. “I got the vengeance in my life over with long ago. What makes you think that we will go against royal Knights that are the most trained soldiers in the world!? You’re crazy!”

Jaxed
Darxess: “The situation is far from hopeless……….quite frankly, there have been Knights killed before………One is dead because of me………”

Jordier0xs0x
Xalan hesitated a little. “Why can’t you do it yourself… I have no need for revenge, none at all! Heh…” Although she did, really. She had once known a Knight… She had once been a Knight… But that was a long time ago, and Xalan didn’t want to remember that ever again.

Jaxed
Darxess: “I can’t take them all on by myself………I thought everyone loved to fight……….”
*Darxess thinks to himself* They will all help me…….soon enough…….they just need proper……..’motivation’……….

Jordier0xs0x
“I… I do, it’s just…” She shook her head. The last thing Xalan wanted to do was remember. Xalan soon smiled a little. “I guess… I will do it… just for the fun of it.”

Donaut
“Well… you got it on the dot, but… I don’t think I can fight anymore.” Karxo looked down.

Black Sinner
Xenar mulled over what everyone was saying. “I don’t have much dispute with the Knights, and little desire for revenge. But my life has no purpose… I will support you if you offer any other reason why I should.”

No Heart-X
“Hmm…” Darkrai put his fist against his cheek and crossed his legs.

Donaut
Karxo laid down on the ground and put his hood over his head, hiding his flushed face.

Kitsune
Zanox stopped tapping his fingers and got off his chair. He walked over to where Karxo was and stood over him. “Hey Karxo… it’s okay…” He held out his hand to gesture Karxo to get up.

Donaut
Karxo grinned at Zanox and got up on his own.

Jaxed
Darxess: “But the Knights need to be destroyed!”
Orb: “But sir…”
Darxess: “Be quiet, Orb! You know just as well as I do what the Knights did!”
*Orb floated off to the other members*
Orb: “I am sorry…….he has been acting this way ever since the Knights destroyed Organization XIV………with him as the only survivor……… It kinda destroyed him as well……… There is nothing I can say or do to change his mind….. I think………he is lost………..”
*Darxess walked up behind Orb. Orb hesitantly turned around.*
Darxess: “What have you been telling them behind my back!?”
*Orb whimpered*
Orb: “Nothing, master.”
Darxess: “You had best be correct on that statement…….”
*Darxess walked back to his throne. Orb slowly and sadly followed.*

Kitsune
Zanox walked back to his chair wondering if Darxess had dorm rooms here. He put his fist on his cheek and waited.
Poor Orb… I’d hate to be living with that guy, but there’s nothing I can really do to stop that. He sighed and waited impatiently for something to happen.

Jaxed
Darxess: “Orb, show the rest of the members to their quarters……..this meeting is over……….”
Orb: “Yes, master…..”
*Orb floated over to the members.*
Orb: “This way please……”

Kitax
Kitax ran over to join the others, her black tail swaying nervously and her black ears drooping. Her bell jingled slightly before she put a hand around it.

Kitsune
Zanox followed the Orb to the quarters. “So Orb… why does Darxess act this way? I’ve never actually heard about these Knights until now. All I’ve heard was rumors.”

Jaxed
Orb: “As I said, he’s been like this ever since the Knights destroyed Organization XIV………..they killed everyone but Darxess…..”

Kitsune
“I see…” Zanox stopped for a second and turned himself into a black fox with white paws and a white tip on the tail. He then, on four legs, walked forward and continued following the Orb.

Black Sinner
Without even raising an eyebrow, Xenar followed the others. She had seen stranger things before, but some hunch told her this might just be the beginning.
“How exactly did Darxess survive?” she asked the Orb flatly. “If the Knights went about killing everyone else, surely he would have ceased to exist as well?”

Jaxed
Orb: “That’s the one thing my master couldn’t understand………………………and………possibly……….what drove him to madness…………… After the Organization was destroyed, Darxess sought death…………..he even openly challenged the Knights………but instead of killing him, they just badly wounded him…….they spared his life, and Darxess has no clue why…………. He wishes to destroy the Knights for letting him live…….”

Kitsune
Zanox stared at the Orb. “That's just weird…” He continued to follow the Orb and Xenar as a fox.

Kitax
“This is so boring… Where are we going anyway?” Kitax complained loudly.

Jaxed
Orb: “To your quarters…………Darxess requested it.”

Kitax
“That was nice of him,” Kitax said sarcastically. I just hope my room isn’t too dull or anything, she thought.

Jaxed
*Orb stopped.*
Orb: “This is your room, Kitax. The rest of your rooms are further down the hall.”
*Orb floated back to the throne room.*

Kitax
Kitax opened her room’s door and investigated her room. Her room had grey walls with a bed in the corner, dresser, computer table, bookshelf, bathroom, a bedside table, and a closet. “Oh, well,” she sighed to herself, walking to her bed and sitting down.

Kitsune
Zanox walked down the hallway until he saw a door with his weapon and number on it. “This must be my room…” The room was small and it had almost everything a little bedroom had. He sat down on the bed and looked around his room.

Gerlert_fav2005
Laxra entered her room silently, lost in thought.

Jaxed
*All the members suddenly heard an explosion in the distance, followed by Darxess yelling.*
Darxess: “Come to kill me? Have you Knights come to destroy everything I know once again!? I won’t let you!”
*Another explosion echoed through the castle, followed by Darxess smashing through some walls and landing in Kitax’s room.*
Darxess: “Run……………..or fight….”
*Darxess staggered to his feet.*

Kitsune
Zanox jumped to his feet and ran, still in fox form, into Kitax’s room. He helped Darxess up. “What happened, sir?” he questioned.

Gerlert_fav2005
Laxra woke up from her daydreaming when she heard the explosion. She ran out into the hall, following Zanox. Laxra ran up to Darxess and began treating his wounds.

Jaxed
Darxess: “The Knights……..they’re back………..back to take everything from me……….I won’t let them!”
*Pushing past the others, Darxess stumbles back towards the throne room.*

Darkriku
Auronix paused outside his door as Darxess passed. If that’s really our leader, maybe I should reconsider joining, he thought to himself.

Jaxed
Darxess: “They’re everywhere………….hundreds of them………….”

Kitax
“I’ll fight!” Kitax said, running up to Darxess. “I’ll teach them to throw our superior into my room!”

Jaxed
Darxess: “Each Knight is almost as powerful as each one of us combined……………. But I will not give up……… Even if it’s hopeless……”

Gerlert_fav2005
Laxra followed. “Hundreds? I didn’t know there were that many…” The thought of Darxess fighting them all made her realize why he’d wanted their help so bad. “I’ll help too!” She pulled out her sword.

Jaxed
Darxess: “Now you know why I hate the Knights so much………..They only live to destroy……. Are you ready, Orb?”
Orb: “You can’t! You’ll just get yourself killed!”
*Darxess grinned*
“And I plan to take every one of them with me!”
*Darxess dashed towards the Knights*

Kitsune
“Yay, I’ll help too!” Zanox said, running after Darxess. “I’ll take all of ya right here, right now!” He transformed into a big grizzly bear and took out his tuning swords. He touched the tips, causing a vibration of sound to travel out, hitting the first row of Knights. The soldiers immediately began turning on each other and on various objects in the room, completely confused.

Kitax
Kitax touched her bell and beams of dark energy lanced out, striking several Knights. “You’ll never win!”

Jaxed
*Darxess leaped up on top of his throne.*
Darxess: “Looking for me, Knights?”
*Two Knights began climbing up after him, but Orb crashed through the throne, causing it to collapse on them. Darxess jumped to another throne as his collapsed.*
Darxess: “Pathetic…………the Knights have gotten weaker I se……….”

Gerlert_fav2005
Laxra stared at everyone running around, and shook her head. Raising her hands, she performed a few hand signals, then yelled, “Tsunami!” A huge wave formed in the back of her and then hit the first row of Knights. The water froze immediately at a gesture from Laxra, then she shattered the ice, and the Knights trapped inside, with a strike from her sword.

Kitsune
“Hehe….this will be fun.” Zanox plunged into the battlefield and began tearing limbs and body parts off of solders. “Pathetic, y’all are too weak for me!” He slashes with one sword in his jaw while still using his formidable claws.

Gerlert_fav2005
Laxra raised her hands, sending ice shards at a Knight who was attacking her. He blocked the blow and counterattacked. Laxra quickly formed an ice shield, which shattered under the attack. The ice from the shield leaped up to attack the Knight. “You’re not all that bad…”

Darkriku
Auronix stood nearby watching the fight. “I guess I’ll fight,” Auronix muttered, lifting the shield from his back and rushing at the Knights.

Black Sinner
Xenar looked around, vaguely surprised at the hundreds of Knights. She quickly pulled out her swords and began slashing at the ones surrounding her. To her immense satisfaction, many of them fell easily. “The Knights must be getting desperate if they’re recruiting rookies like you,” she said, followed by a slight smile.

Kitax
“This is way too easy,” Kitax said, finishing off another group of Knights. A Knight attacked her from behind suddenly. “Why you…” she growled, turning around and punching the soldier’s helmet. The helmet broke, revealing a young boy’s face.

Jaxed
*Darxess grinned*
“It seems I overestimated these Knights……….they are just pawns……..the true Knights didn’t come……. The Knights took everything from me…….it seems……revenge will have to wait…….”
*Darxess leaped to the ground, and landed catlike.*
“It’s alright now, Orb……….. I have calmed down now………. Let’s kill them together…..”
Orb: “Master……yes……”
*Orb’s surface suddenly lit on fire, and Orb launched itself at the Knights.*

Gerlert_fav2005
Laxra finished off another Knight, but had to quickly dodge another Knight’s attack from behind. She crouched just below the knight swung his sword, then put her palms on the floor and kicked upwards, catching the Knight in the face. “That’s gonna leave a mark.”

Kitsune
“Yeah, go get them Orb. You’re the bomb!” Zanox yelled, seeing Orb attack the Knights. Just then, a Knight sliced his back with his sword. “ARGH!” Zanox roared, leaping back and striking with his sword. The Knight fell, cut in half, along with several others. “Haha, this is awesome!”

Kitax
Kitax yanked the young knight up by his collar. “What should we do with the rest of them?” she called to Darxess. “Should we take some hostages?”

Jaxed
*4 Knights surrounded Darxess. Darxess laughed.*
“Fools………you think the Orb is my only weapon?”
*Darxess slams his fist in the ground, causing 4 spikes of earth to rise up and cut the Knights in half.*

Kitsune
As Zanox was striking Knight by Knight down from in front, a female Knight came in from behind, targeting his heart. Zanox deftly dodged, having sensed her coming, and turned back into himself. He grabbed the female Knight by her neck, and pinned one of her arms behind her back, rendering her helpless. “I’ve caught another, shall we take them hostage, sir?” he yelled to Darxess.

Jaxed
Darxess: “None of these pawns are worth anything…………they will know nothing……… But for an attack of this size……there must be a leader……..he will be sufficient………”
*An explosion broke down part of one of the walls, throwing a few members onto their backs*
Darxess: “It seems we found him……….”

Kitsune
Zanox quickly dropped the Knight, dispatching her with his swords. “Finally, someone worthy to fight…”

Black Sinner
Xenar flipped over a Knight, skewering him with her swords from behind, then swept them up to kill another Knight in front of her. Suddenly, the explosion made her stumble, and lose her balance, falling to the ground. Picking herself up, she glanced to where the explosion had erupted.

Gerlert_fav2005
Laxra picked herself off the floor. “Ouch,” she muttered. “Who is that guy?”

Jaxed
Darxess: “Who knows………but I want him alive!”
*Darxess quickly ran over to the new hole in the wall, confronting the Knight standing there*
Darxess: “You have no chance………the rest of your Knights are dead…………you are alone………helpless………”
*The Knight chuckled, then rushed forward before Darxess could react, stabbing him in the stomach*
Knight: “I’m not that helpless…”
Darxess: “….U-ugh…”
*Darxess collapsed*

Black Sinner
Xenar quickly ran over to where the Knight was standing over Darxess, ready to finish him off. “Don’t you dare move!” Xenar yelled. “If you do, I’ll kill you!”

Donaut
Karxo rushed over to the Knight. “How dare you strike our superior!”

Jaxed
*The Knight readied himself, then paused as Darxess stood up.*
Darxess: “I’m not so helpless either, Knight…”
*Orb floated over to Darxess and glowed blue, the hole in Darxess began to heal quickly*
Darxess: “Ah, much better…….. Now, let’s deal with this Knight…….shall we?”
*Darxess summoned his spear and attacked the Knight, who easily blocked the attack*

Kitsune
Zanox attacked the Knight, trying to find a break in the Knight’s defense. Unable to, he backed off, then struck his tuning swords, causing a vibration to hit the Knight. The Knight shrugged it off and attacked Zanox, slicing him along the chest. Zanox stumbled back with a cry.

Black Sinner
Xenar jumped forward, stopping the Knight from attacking again. Despite her best efforts, however, she couldn’t best the Knight, who punched her hard and sent her to the ground.

Wing
From the hole in the wall came a cold wind, followed by Wing, rushing forward. The Knight turned and met Wing head-on. They clashed, but Wing drove the Knight back, pushing him away from the hurt members with sheer ferocity. The Knight quickly regained his stamina, and Wing backed off quickly.
“I don’t know who you are, but if you mess with this organization,” Wing said. “You will pay!” Wing tried to attack him again, but this time the Knight was ready, and blocked Wing’s attacks. Wing dodged a counterattack, and retreated to the other members. “He’s pretty good…”

Jaxed
Darxess: “We must take him together…”

Wing
Wing saluted Darxess. “Ready when you are, sir.”

Jaxed
*Darxess tossed Orb, who covered itself in flames, at the Knight. The Knight dodged easily, but Orb curled around. The Knight began running, dodging Orb every time he came near. Darxess laughed.*
Darxess: “You can’t run from it! It will chase you down till the very end!”

Black Sinner
Xenar got to her feet, watching Orb chase down the Knight. “Either that Knight is weak, or Darxess is very strong,” she said to herself, readying herself to attack.

Jaxed
*Darxess grinned, overhearing Xenar*
Darxess: “He is strong, but this will not be the first Knight I killed…”
*The Orb finally connected with the Knights’ legs, knocking him over.*
Darxess: “You’re finished!”
*He rushed in, trying to stab the Knight with his spear*
Knight: “I think not!”
*The Knight lashed out with his fist, catching Darxess in the legs and sending him sprawling.*

Gerlert_fav2005
“Oh no!” Laxra cried, throwing an ice shield around Darxess. She ran up to him. “Are you alright?”

Jaxed
Darxess: “I’m fine………he just surprised me......that’s all.”
*Darxess slammed his hand into the ground, causing spikes to rise up and curl around the Knight’s appendages. The Knight struggled, but was trapped.*

No Heart-X
“That’s the way to do it,” Darkrai murmured, yawning.

Jaxed
*Darxess stood up.*
“Well? Shall we interrogate him now?”
*He grinned*
“Take off his helmet! I want to see who tried to destroy us!”

Black Sinner
“There’s no time like the present,” Xenar said, stepping toward the Knight and taking hold of his helmet. “So let’s start then…” She removed the helmet and stared at the face underneath.

Jaxed
Darxess: “No……it can’t be…………this is………”
Knight: “Hahaha! Yes, it’s me! Roka!”
Darxess: “One of Jaxed’s Knights…………the ones that destroyed Organization XIV………”
*He turned towards the other members*
“Kill him………”

Black Sinner
“But, sir…” Xenar said matter-of-factly. “We still need to interrogate him. We can get rid of him later.”

Donaut
“You can’t kill him!” Karxo screamed, rushing in front of Roka and spreading his arms. “He…is…my… my brother! I am ordering you to leave him be!” Karxo pulled out his sword and pointed it angrily at the other members.

Kitsune
“But how are we going to keep him hostage? We’d need to immobilize him somehow,” Zanox said, considering.

No Heart-X
“Allow me,” Darkrai grinned, grabbing Roka’s head. “Look into my eyes…” he sneered.

Donaut
“Leave him alone!” Karxo screamed, shoving Darkrai away.

No Heart-X
“What the hell was that for?” Darkrai yelled, spitting everywhere.

Black Sinner
Xenar gritted her teeth. “Are you betraying the Organization, Karxo?”

Donaut
Karxo shook his head. “Listen, he’s the reason I… I came here. I can’t allow you to hurt him! When the time comes…I will… kill him…myself.” Defiantly, Karxo stared at the others.

Black Sinner
Xenar looked at Karxo, then sighed. Shrugging, she turned away. “Fine, I won’t stop you from protecting the Knight, but I can’t protect you from the consequences.”

No Heart-X
“I can’t believe this!” Darkrai snarled. “You’re just a pile of crap, you know that?” Darkrai stalked back off towards the dorm room.

Jaxed
*Darxess took a menacing step towards Karxo.*
Darxess: “Betraying me is not a smart thing to do, Karxo………”

Wing
Wing quickly stood in front of Karxo. “Sir, as much as I hate traitors, I don’t think destroying one of our own is very wise. It would give the Knights an upper hand if we lose him. I say we let Karxo live. He said he’d take care of the problem, so let him.”

Jaxed
*Darxess grinned*
Darxess: “I never said I would destroy him……just, scare him a little…”

Donaut
“I’m not betraying you!” Karxo protested. “I just would not like to see him suffer while you take turns killing him.” Karxo looked at Roka. “Mind to tell us how you became a general?”
Roka sneered. “Very well. It first began when I was sixteen years old. My whole town was attacked and destroyed by bandits. I was captured along with my two brothers, this pathetic excuse for a human being one of them.” Roka paused to spit at Karxo. “We eventually escaped and made our way to another city, where we were found by Knights Jaxed and Rokuxion. They trained me and my brothers. My older brother was murdered by your superior, and afterwards I swore revenge. Karxo ran away afterwards, the coward. After many years of searching, I have finally found the man behind my brother’s death. It doesn’t even matter if you kill me here, because I know the rest of you will die. My army is poised to attack as we speak. You may kill me, but the Knights will never die!”

Wing
“Well then…” Wing said, raising an eyebrow as Roka panted from the effort of his speech. “Is that true, sir? Did you kill his brother?”

Jaxed
Darxess: “It’s true………in a way………you could say………that because of my actions…….his brother was incidentally killed……… but I didn’t intentionally cause any deaths………… Later, I was forced to kill another Knight to survive………… they blame me for everything…………… but they’re the ones who destroyed my friends…………”
*Darxess stepped over to Roka*
Darxess: “Where are the other generals? ………Where are the others who destroyed Organization XIV?”

Donaut
“Well, you might just find out soon enough,” Roka chuckled. “The Knights are everywhere… The generals are in charge of certain worlds, but I don’t know which ones those are. Good luck getting that out of me because I don’t know it.”

Wing
Wing walked past all of the members watching the interrogation, stepping into an empty hallway. He sighed and placed a hand to his forehead. More Knights means more problems… they know where we are, and our numbers can’t match theirs. Not yet, at least. Maybe somebody should suggest moving to a new hideout.

Jaxed
Darxess: “Don’t worry, we won’t interrogate you any further………………….. neither will we kill you………….. I will show you mercy where you showed me none…… Lock him in the dungeon…”
Roka: “Save your mercies for hell, coward…….”
*Darxess chuckled, and turned away.*
Darxess: “Congratulations. You’ve made it through your first battle. Everyone should get some rest…..we’ll reconvene in the morning…..”
*Darxess walked away, heading for the dorms…*

Character Bios

The Ultimate Organization Members
Darxess
Played By: Jaxed
Equipment: Spear, Orb
Bio: An aging but still physically imposing man, Darxess is trained muscle and mind hefted into one body. He is a skilled martial artist and magician, although his spells are limited to things he can touch. However, Darxess is a man tainted by madness, showing in his often abrupt switches in emotion.
History: Darxess’ past is mostly unknown, except that he was a member of a group called Organization XIV. Due to events out of their control, the Organization was destroyed by the universal police force known as the Enigmatic Knights. This was not entirely justified, and left Darxess, the only survivor, mentally scarred and thirsty for revenge against the corrupt Knights. After healing from his wounds and eluding the Knights for years, Darxess slowly gathered a following. However, during the meeting where he asked for their support, many of the recruits were dismissive of Darxess’ intentions, or downright scared. Shortly thereafter, the attack on the castle left him with a straggly but supportive group of members. As more men and women arrived, a team finally appeared: a group of elite fighters that would be able to take on the most powerful army in existence…and win.
Time Active: May 2007 to June 2009

Karxo
Played By: Donaut
Equipment: Broadsword
Biography: Karxo is quick and concise in his sword movements, but he can't seem to gather up the spirit of fighting since his brother died.
History: After losing his oldest brother to a mission in the Knights, Karxo gave up on the Knights and instead tried to go into the field of saving lives. Roka, angry at him for spurning the Knights,
Time Active: May 2007

Zanox
Played By: Zanox
Equipment: Tuning Swords
Bio: A shapeshifter, Zanox can also use his tuning swords to create sound vibrations that confuse his enemies, making them turn on each other or objects around them.
History:

Xalan
Played By: Xalan
Equipment: Rapier
Bio:
History: At one point in time, she was a member of the Knights, but after being betrayed by her partner, she left the Knights and now seeks some kind of solace.

Xenar
Played By: Black Sinner
Equipment: Dual Swords
Bio: Extremely adept at swordplay
History:

Darkrai
Played By: No Heart-X
Equipment: Longsword
Bio: Believes he is the harbinger of darkness. He can hypnotize with his eyes.
History:

Orb
Played By: Jaxed
Equipment: None
Bio: Insulting to those it considers weak and annoying to everybody else. However, the Orb’s sarcasm is really just a shield to hide its own feelings of ineptitude and depression from living with Darxess its entire life. The only reason Orb can really think or feel for itself is because a piece of Darxess’ soul was lodged within it. It cares for Darxess like a brother.
History: Sometime during Darxess’ stay with Organization XIV, Orb was created as a side project. The two have been inseparable since, with Orb often being the sensibility behind Darxess’ actions.
Time Active: May 2007 to June 2009

Kitax
Played By: Kitax
Equipment: Bell
Bio: Her bell emits dark beams of energy; simple but effective
History:

Laxra
Played By: gerlert_fav2005
Equipment: Sword
Bio: Controls water and ice, but is limited in each aspect
History:

Auronix
Played By: darkriku
Equipment: Shield
Bio: Carries a shield with retractable razor edges
History:

Wing
Played By: Wing
Equipment:
Bio:
History:
Time Active: May 2007 to February 2010

The Enigmatic Knights / Guardians
Roka
Played By: Jaxed / Donaut
Equipment: Broadsword, Knight armor
Bio: Roka is an intense man who has been consumed by his quest for revenge ever since his older brother was murdered in an incident involving Organization XIV. Before this, people looked up and revered him. Now, all he has left is hate and contempt.
History: Roka and his two brothers, Karxo being one of them, were captured by bandits at a young age, but were rescued by Knights, including Jaxed, whom Roka would train under. Roka quickly rose through the ranks to General, alongside Jaxed and several others. After his brother was killed, Roka oversaw the hunting and execution of all Organization XIV members. Darxess eluded him, and for the past three years, Roka has been consumed by his revenge. His hate even extended to Karxo, who fled the Knights, unable to face them because of his brothers' involvement. After his capture after his ill-timed attack on the Ultimate Organization, it remains to be seen whether he will remain a key figure in the struggle.

Locations

DARK CITY
Main Attractions: The Ultimate Organization Castle, Dark City

Dark City
- Dark City is a remnant from a bygone age, where cars drove the world and planes flew the sky. Now, with the commercial enterprise of international space travel and the population of so many other worlds, Dark City has become a rundown joint for those who never made it offworld.

The Ultimate Organization Castle
- After several uses by other organizations, the Ultimate Organization finally claimed it as its own, in the hopes that it would service them well. It is a large castle, slightly in disrepair, especially after several Knight attacks. The Ultimate Organization should really go back and fix it someday…

Expect more updates soon!
Until I get a signature image, this is all I have.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarKnight36
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Re: The Ultimate Organization: Free History Lesson Inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarKnight36 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 pm

Chapter Two is now up!

Chapter Two: Exceeding Acuity
“Our fate is inevitable…” - Oxyrt

Kitsune
Zanox walked into the thrashed throne room and stretched, seating himself in his chair and resting his fists on his cheeks.

Peace and War
Kexanu stepped up. “Well, you guys sure know how to throw a party…” He chuckled. “It’s too bad I missed it, but I got here after the action… So, who’s our leader?”

Gerlert_fav2005
Laxra seated herself as well. “Darxess is our leader, but I suppose he’s sleeping still.” Laxra pulled out a small charm from one pocket, a charm her mother had given her a long time ago. Running it over her finger, she put it back in her pocket, and waved to Kexanu. “My name’s Laxra. What’s yours?”

Peace and War
“Kexanu,” Kexanu said, shaking her hand, then sitting in the chair next to hers.

Jaxed
*Darxess arrived in the throne room*
Darxess: “He is more resilient than I thought………….I’m not sure what to do with him………”

Gerlert_fav2005
“What do you mean, sir?” Laxra asked. “Are you talking about Roka?”

Donaut
Karxo pulled the hood off of Roka’s eyes and quickly undid his chains. “You might hate me, but I’m still your brother, Roka. You should know that.”
Roka turned to look at Karxo. “I could kill you now, you should know that.”
Karxo looked at the ground. “I… I just couldn’t stand it… after Orak died… I… I’m sorry, but I have to go, they’re going to miss me… not that it’ll matter once they find you’re gone.”
“You’re still weak,” Roka said contemptuously. “Because you freed me, I’ll let you live. But the next time we meet, your life is mine.”
Turning, Roka stalked away into the forest, and Karxo quickly hurried back to the castle.

No Heart-X
Darkrai shook his head, watching the exchange from the castle. “Hmm… sooner or later, he’s gonna get it. And since he shoved me, I really hope it’s sooner…” Darkrai grinned unpleasantly, and went back inside.

Jaxed
Darxess: “Yes………... I tried to convince him last night of my innocence……………but he refused to listen to me……… Eventually, I just gave up………… Out of respect….. I don’t want to kill him……… plus his brother is a member…… but I’m not sure holding him captured is a good idea either…………. Nor is letting him go……. It’s quite a predicament……”

No Heart-X
Darkrai walked up the superior. “Well, your predicament’s been solved for you…. Karxo just let Roka free.”

Jaxed
Darxess: “…………………………I should have guessed something like that would happen…………I shall overlook this……..just this once…………after all, so long as Karxo proves useful………..there’s no sense in wasting talent…..”
*Darxess grinned*

Donaut
Karxo walked into the throne room, brushing by Darkrai. “Hey, superior…”

No Heart-X
Darkrai stared menacingly at Karxo for a moment, then walked to his chair.

Donaut
Geez, what’s his problem? Karxo thought to himself. Did he see me free Roka or something? No, he couldn’t have. No one’s jumping me…..

Oxyrt
As the members began talking amongst themselves, Ego stepped through the door. Well, his name wasn’t Ego, but close enough. It took a minute for the members to realize their better had just walked in, but once they did, silence followed. He grinned to himself. What a bunch of pussies…
Slowly, he walked forward, the crunch of his boots on debris loud and clear. He sneered at the broken walls, and finally stepped into the middle of the room. Surveying the members, he grinned again and shook his head.
“So… this is the ‘Ultimate Organization,’ he snickered. “If you ask me, there’s nothing ‘ultimate’ about it at all. Ragtag members… rundown castle…” He chuckled. “Well, I guess beggars can’t be choosers…. The name is Oxyrt. Don’t forget it, now.”

Wing
Wing stared at Oxyrt, weighing the man. After a moment, he spoke. “There may be only a few of us now, but we are an ever-growing organization. Many will come and join, and we will grow stronger, if for no other reason than that they are not welcome anywhere else. I suggest you take your seat…”

Oxyrt
Oxyrt sneered at Wing as he seated himself, somewhat grandiosely. Folding his arms over his broad chest, Oxyrt spoke again. “Am I wasting my time here or what? You know what the Knights are going to do to us right? Our fate is inevitable…”

Wing
Wing didn’t answer, instead opting to look away. Oxyrt was right… too right. He knew personally just how strong the Knights were… After all, he had been one of them… along with a certain someone. But Wing didn’t know where that man was anymore, or who he would ally with. He shivered. I really hope… he chooses my side, because otherwise… we won’t stand a chance.

Jordier0xs0x
“Well, this is getting us nowhere!” Xalan said, breaking the silence. “We’re just sitting around, looking at our feet! Why don’t we try to figure out what the Knights’ next move’s gonna be?” She chucked a small ball at Oxyrt, hitting him on the head. Oxyrt looked faintly annoyed. “Instead of being all depressing…”

Oxyrt
Oxyrt waved a hand. “You’ve got to be kidding me… I mean, yeah, you just beat up a bunch of kid Knights swinging toy swords, great, good for you. Psh, yeah right… you guys don’t need to plan anything except whose going to bury you…”

Wing
Wing decided he’d had enough of Oxyrt’s attitude. “No Oxyrt, we’re not kidding. If you didn’t hear, we managed to defeat one of their generals last night, which is no easy thing to do I assure you. Why don’t you lend us your power; I’m sure it’ll be a big help… if your power matches your ego that is…”

Peace and War
“The Knights aren’t invincible… you guys proved that last night. I’m willing to help you guys out the next time, but I think we should also revaluate how we fight.” Kexanu glanced at Darxess. “If we’re just fighting for revenge, we’re probably more prone to get ourselves killed…”

Oxyrt
“No, the Knights aren’t invincible,” Oxyrt admitted. “Just damn close. Look, guys, however good you can fight, it’s ridiculous when facing the Knights. From what I surveyed, this Roka general dude just sent in whatever he could scrounge up… the bottom of the barrel so to speak. He didn’t bring in the veteran fighters, the guys who have been taking out strongholds like this for years.” He shook his head. “And then we’re talking just sheer numbers. You guys have, what, less than ten members right now, right? There’s just no way.”

Laxra
“But even if all the Knights turn out to be as strong as Roka was,” Laxra broke in. “We fought and won last night. We can just do that again.”

Oxyrt
“It would take too long,” Oxyrt snapped.

Black Sinner
“But I think Laxra has a point,” Xenar said quietly, drumming her fingers on the arm of her chair. “We could draw them out a little at a time, and annihilate them. What would a little extra time matter so long as they’re defeated without any of us dying? Of course… Darxess would have to approve it…”

Oxyrt
“It’s impossible!” Oxyrt said, standing up. “Look, let’s focus for a second. Do any of you know just how many Knights there are? Millions!” He shook his head. “And they’re not stupid. After the first few groups are drawn out and destroyed, they’re just going to send in more and more Knights, until finally you’ll be overwhelmed. They can waste these guys, and unless you have a clone facility I don’t know about…” He shrugged and sat back down.

Laxra
I shouldn’t have said anything, Laxra thought to herself.

Xegreny
Xegreny floated over the castle, surveying the damage. The remains of the Knights had been piled up outside the castle, and even from here, it stunk. This new Organization… is much more powerful than I thought, Xegreny thought to himself. Perhaps…
Xegreny lowered himself to the ground, letting the energy dissipate. His power was simple: he was a conduit for nearly unlimited energy. Unfortunately, he was still bound by physical laws, so his body could be destroyed. The amount of energy he could draw into himself was limited as well, to his annoyance, but he had long since learned to live with it. Too much energy in the wrong hands… well, things tended to go boom when that happened. Xegreny grinned to himself and entered the castle proper, and finally into the throne room, where he seated himself on a broken chair.

Kitax
“I’m literally dying of boredom, so let’s just do something,” Kitax whined, sounding like a cat that had been woken up too early.

Peace and War
“Funny,” Kexanu said, arching his eyebrows in surprise. “I would think you could just take a cat nap.”

Kitax
Kitax stuck her tongue out at Kexanu.

Oxyrt
Oxyrt sighed and rubbed his temples. They’re even more disorganized than I thought… His eyes closed as the members began pointlessly yelling at each other. Oxyrt opened one eye and stared at Darxess. Their leader was staring into space, as if he’d been hypnotized by something.
“Fine, I’ll take charge,” he said to himself. “Not the first time. And I probably started this anyway…”
“All right, look people,” Oxyrt yelled, jumping to the middle of the room with a front flip that shut everyone up because it was magnificent. “No more arguing. We’re a team, we do it together. Now, I don’t really think it’s a good idea to fight the Knights… but I’m here, so I’m with you.”
“Our best bet,” he continued, “is to find someone who knows something about the Knights. Something that will give us an advantage. It just so happens I know the man for the job. He is the mage of knowledge and wisdom: the time-honored Retlaw. Unfortunately for us, he likes to ‘keep to himself.’ Retlaw knows how to deal with the Knights, kill them, coerce them, control them, whatever… but the trick is finding him. His castle, and maybe even the world he’s on, have been ‘lost’ for the better part of a century. Fortunately, I know where we can get a clue to his whereabouts.”

Gerlert_fav2005
“So… like some kind of quest,” Laxra said, not asking. “Well, I’m in.”

Kitax
“Me too,” Kitax said, jumping up. “I can’t stand this place!”

Oxyrt
Oxyrt blinked. “Well, thanks for the support. Anyone else?”

Kitsune
“Uh, sure, I’ll go,” Zanox said. “I wanna feel like I’m actually doing something so…”

Wing
“Not bad, Oxyrt,” Wing said, smiling. “At first, I thought you were just a pessimist, but this plan is good. If we have to do some fighting, maybe all of us should go.” Wing held out a hand, condensing the air in front of him into a ball, which he threw up and down. “It could get dangerous.”

Black Sinner
“Agreed,” Xenar said with finality.

Jordier0xs0x
“I think I’ll stay here,” Xalan said. “Someone needs to watch the castle…and…Darxess.” She looked at Darxess, who was still staring into space. “I think he’s in a coma…”

Jaxed
*Darxess shook himself*
Darxess: “Not………quite………just a vision of something……… I believe this matter is settled………. We shall find this mage Retlaw………… Oxyrt, you’re in charge of the mission………… Xegreny and Xalan, you will stay here while the rest of you go with Oxyrt………… I am now retiring to my chamber if you need me………”
*Darxess got up and walked away*

Jordier0xs0x
“But wait, I just thought of something!” Xalan said suddenly. “What will we do if we control all the Knights? Are we just going to make them kill each other…? We can’t just jump into things without thinking!”

Wing
“We should think ahead,” Wing agreed. “But we should wait until after we have the knowledge… It’s best to have as many options as possible.”

Jordier0xs0x
“Oh, come on!” Xalan said, annoyed. “That’s like saying I’ll put the noose on their neck, but I won’t pull the support away until I’ve thought about it!”

Wing
Wing looked down. “You’re right… Sorry about that.”

Jordier0xs0x
Xalan blushed. “W-well, what I mean is…” Xalan said, flustered. She couldn’t recall anyone just apologizing to her like that before. This guy was nice! “M-maybe just discuss it on the way… I-I’m going to go for a walk…” Still flushed, she practically ran from the throne room. She wasn’t used to being the center of attention, and she’d spoken before thinking about the result! Now, she regretted it… Oh well, Xalan thought. But… it makes me wonder if Darxess really wants to destroy the Knights. He didn’t kill that Roka guy… Could it be he has another motive…? I’ll have to ask him…
“So, you’ve finally stopped trying to escape?” the Knight asked the shivering girl. “You were very hard to break… but now you know… there’s no escaping us is there… now tell us where Darxess is…” The girl’s lips quivered, but she didn’t make a sound. The Knight sighed. “I guess there’s nothing for it… we’ll just have to torture you some more…”
He walked from the chamber. One of the Knights outside asked quietly, “Don’t we already know that individual’s location, sir?”
Roka looked at the Knight. “Oh, yes. But, you see, he loves her. She loves him.”
“I don’t…” the Knight began.
“And I hate them both,” Roka finished. “So I will torture her if I want to. Understood…?”
The Knight nodded, after a moment’s hesitation. “You’re the general, sir.”
“Yes, yes I am,” Roka smiled.

Wing
Wing stared after Xalan, then shrugged. “I guess she’s not one for public speaking.”

Jaxed
*Darxess walked back in suddenly*
“Oh, yes, I remembered what I was going to ask…. Where are you taking the other members?”

Oxyrt
“To Ceegium, I know a few guys there,” Oxyrt answered. “Nearest world to us, so it shouldn’t be too long of a trip.”

Jaxed
*Darxess nodded*
“I know some contacts there as well. Take Orb along. He will help.”

Wing
Wing frowned. “But, wait, should we really take so many members? I mean, we’re probably under some kind of surveillance by the Knights… if we all just get up and leave, we’ll be inviting an ambush.”

Oxyrt
“Kind of like…we all are just sitting here… right now… asking for it?” Oxyrt asked snidely. “It shouldn’t be a problem.”

Wing
Wing grinned. “Point taken. We should leave as soon as possible then.”

Jaxed
*Darxess gestured towards another part of the castle*
“There’s an interstellar space craft inside the hangar that should get you there and back. It’s not the best, but it will work.”

Oxyrt
Oxyrt saluted Darxess. “We won’t let you down, sir. Now let’s get moving maggots!” On cue, the rest of the members filed out, leaving only Xegreny and Darxess in the room.

Jaxed
Darxess: “Did I……………………………really just make you stay here all by yourself…………?”

Xegreny
Xegreny shrugged. “At least Xalan’s cute… Maybe I’ll go see where she went.” Smiling, he stood up and walked out, leaving Darxess alone.

Jaxed
Darxess: “Didn’t see that coming……………………………………”
*Darxess turned, and walked back to his room to sleep*

Don't forget to tell me what you think please! More characters and stuff coming soon, but probably not until tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarKnight36
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kama on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Wow...this stuff is pretty hard to read. Nice job on putting it all here (and removing all the Kingdom Hearts stuff).

Kama
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wing06Twilight on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:50 pm

I've been wondering what you've been up to DK, I'd seen you online but you hadn't posted in a while. I understand why now, I love the pics you found for the members! they fit well with the characters I remember. I only wish they had all stayed around, but who knows how good the story would have been ;)

Wing06Twilight
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Completionist Lifegiver Streamwatcher Person of Interest Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarKnight36 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Well, this is really just an excuse. I haven't really been in the mood for writing lately, unfortunately. Chapter 3 will be coming soon! (I'll edit it into this post tomorrow, so check back then, please).

DarKnight36
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!