Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Valley of Insanity IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Valley of Insanity IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:10 am

GLaDOS began to blush madly,still tearing a bit,he closed his eyes cutely,tears still coming out though.

"Nyu...only my arm is metal..Id hate to be a full android to be honest..."

He said throught he tears,still blushing madly,trying to hide it though.
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiga on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:44 am

On Envy's way, she was surrounded by men with knives on their hands. "Give me your things or else we'll kill you.." She smirked dangerously and lowered her head down then laughed loud like an evil witch. "Let's see who's going down.." she took her stance, crouching so low and kicked those men on their faces. All of them fell on the ground with bloods oozing from their mouths. They were just unconscious.

(OOC: i don't have MSN.. only Yahoo messenger/ yahoo mail. @.@ )

I have shed blood with my bloody hands

"No Matter What Happens, I Will Still Be The Princess You'll Be Searching For."

[/i]

"Watashi wa Lyna-san desu.. Hajimemashite.."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiga
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:53 am

Kakane gave him a look and said: "Do you have a girlfriend?"
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:58 am

GLaDOS looked up,blushing more,His fringe hding his eyes and nose s he looked up to Kakane.

"Nu...Never had one."

He said to her silently,still quite pale,He began to hug his legs,still very scared of Kakane.

He sneezed slightly,sniffing the air,as he could smell the cake cooking,but he dismissed it,still looking into Kakanes eyes.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:10 am

"Well now you have one for the season." Kakane said and smiled. She took her clothes off showing her bodysuit/armor like body.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:20 am

GLaDOS went completely red now, Slight nose - bleed, He was unsure what to do, He thought Kakane was extremely pretty, But now she was stripping!? He had no clue what he should do looking at her uncontrollably. This was the first time anything like this had happened to him.

"Wha..What do you mean..I have one..for the season?.."

He asked quietly.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:34 am

"I mean I will be your girlfriend until I leave the resort at the end of the season." Kakane said. "I will tell you some about me. I am a cannibal. I have a cybernetic body and I can to many things." She then grabbed under her neck and pulled her head off and set it next to GLaDOS and smiled.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:38 am

GLaDOS was very embarrised but curious at the same time.

"Uhm...Okii...What does that mean I have to do?...."

He asked confused, He had never actually been in a relationship.

"And..why did you take off your clothes?..."

He asked sweetly, also confused by why she had stripped.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 am

"Because I have nothing to hide. Its not like you are looking at a naked womans body." Kakane said. She picked up her head again and held it above her neck. A metal spine cameout and snapped into the head then pulled it back onto the neck. "I could practically lose my head and keep living since my brain data is in my body. To you: All you have to do is act like a boyfriend meaning you kiss me a little and hold me in your arms."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:51 am

"Uhm..." He muttered,blushing still

"Why exactly are we in a relationship again?.."

He asked,still confused about the whole concept,he tried to stand up from the bed softly, finally feeling less scared, But he was still trying to be weary about this girl He didnt know what she was fully capable of.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 am

"I will show you." Kakane said. She kiss GLaDOS and held her hand at the back of his head. Meanwhile tiny needles the girth of hairs came out of Kakanes hand and into his head. The needles implanted some memories. Then the needles retracted again.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:06 am

GLaDOS sat there,unconsious now,in this sort of Memory land,His eyes closed slowly, laying on the floor, Paralysed from the Memories he was about to see.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:13 am

There was a girl. She seemed to have found a murder scene. She tasted the blood and seemed to like it. She meet a nice boy. They were a couple. They kissed and never wanted to leave each other. One day, the boy was murdered. The girl chased down the murderer and cut him up. She began to eat him. Later on after the death of the boy, she decided to modify herself to become stronger. After that her face was shown. It was Kakane.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:16 am

GLaDOS woke up after the memory,slightly dazed.

He looked at her smiling a bit.

"So...Why me?..."

He questioned her, unsure still, But still on the same topic, He got out of the bed, about to leave the room to go check on his cake which was in the oven downstairs.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:18 am

"Because you look like my boyfriend." Kakane said having tears in her eyes.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:22 am

He sighed, Taking Kakane downstairs, bringing the cake over, giving her a peice.

"But...That doesnt make me him...does it?.."

He asked her, trying to reason with her, He would rather not go out with her if she just wanted to because he looked like someone she used to know.

It just wouldnt seem right in his eyes

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:28 am

"Yes you arent him. But please give me that feeling to be with someone again." Kakane begged.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:32 am

"But.."

GLaDOS said sorrowfully.

"You eat people, What am I meant to do if you cant control yourself?...and.."

GLaDOS didnt continue onward, unable to say the next part becuase he was frightened

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:43 am

"Dont worry. I wont eat you and I can control myself." She said grinning. She gave him a hug pressing her breasts against his face.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:45 am

GLaDOS began to blush again, her breasts really soft..

"Ok ok!...Fine..Ill do it...But You cant stay here..I dont think.."

He uttered from her breasts.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!