Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Valley of Insanity IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Valley of Insanity IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:38 am

Link to OOC: the-valley-insanity-monster-psycho-signup-t28123.html

Kakane arrived with the bus like the other tourists. "Ahh. The resort with lots of fresh meat." She said. She went to her hotel room and laid on the bed. She took out a cable a connected it to the port under her chin. She started to surf some in the internet.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Valley of Insanity IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:45 am

GLaDOS came out of the bus after some time,Adjusting the cores on his head cutely,holding his turret aswell,it was quite a hefty thing,he walked along,he was going to be permenantly living there now,he wandered over to his house a few miles away where he began to unpack the boxes which had been sent there beforehand,it was a lot of work for himself though.
Don't forget to rate this post! Grade Level of this post: 20

Postby Hsien-Ko on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:01 pm

"ITS OVER 19,000?!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:06 pm

A resident of the valley, also known as Aaron, was taking a leisurely walk through the city. It was a nice day; a sun was placed high in the sky and warmed up the place to a comfortable temperature. A breeze rolled by and ruffled his short, brown hair. Right now it felt like things couldn't get any better. Which they really couldn't. In fact, things were about to take a turn in an unusual direction. That being because Aaron, along with almost all the other humans living in and visiting the resort were completely oblivious to the fact that there were man eaters all around them.

"Hm... it appears someone has finally moved into that house." Aaron mumbled to himself, gazing up at a home that appeared to be newly inhabited. "I suppose I better go greet my new neighbor..." With that thought he wandered up to the front door and knocked his fist against the wood.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:06 pm

GLaDOS tiptoed over to the door,opening it,Looking up at the boy cutely,smiling.

"Hai Hai!"

He said with a big smile on his face cutely,He also had a half eaten cookie in his hand,just smiling,not saying much,he began to blush slightly.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:14 am

Kakane got up and said: "I am hungry." Then she walked into the woods. There she found a jogger not noticing her. She snuck up from behind and bit his head off with her big mouth. "Mmm. That was tasty." She said and sat down dining on the rest of the body.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:17 am

GLaDOS Finished his conversation,closing the door,continuing to unpack,after some time he had unpacked enough,in the kitchen his was making a cake,but not an average cake,using his Logic cores explanation was hard,so many ingredients.

Logic Core: "Please use such garnishes as Fish shaped fish, Fish shaped crackers,Sediment shaped like fish,An entry called ` how to kill someone with your bare hands."

the list went on,but he went with what he thought was best,placing the logic core back onto his head cutely as he made the mix,the smell went all around the area through the window.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Kakane was slowly finishing. She tore off a arm and walked down the road past GLaDOS house eating the arm.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:22 pm

The smell got into Kakanes face,it was a delicious smell,GLaDOS put the mix into the oven to let it cook,He went up to his room,getting into his bed cutely,about to go sleep,but he had left the front door unlocked from before.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Kakane noticed the door to the house being open and went inside. "Hello, your door is unlocked." She said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 pm

GLaDOS was already asleepp upstairs,His smell was almost irresistable to Kakane,A very rich sweet smell,he would be delicious.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 am

Kakane went upstairs and found GLaDOS asleep. "He smells good." She said. "But I am already full." She tipped GLaDOS on the shoulder.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:28 am

GLaDOS cutely turned over in his bed,curling up cutely,he sneezed a bit,waking up slightly,he turned back over,seeing Kakane, his eye twitched slightly.

"Uhm...Hai?.."

He muttered sleepily.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 am

"You left your door open." She said then taking another bite out of the arm. "You need to watch out. There are monsters around this time of year."

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:33 am

GLaDOS`s eye twitched when he saw her eating the arm.

"uhm..why are you..eating a...human...arm.."

He began to go pale now,quite scared he was next on the menu for this girl.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:40 am

"Because I eat people." Kakane said and smiled evily. "Dont worry I wont eat you... yet." She giggled. Kakane then swallowed the arm whole and after a couple crunchy bites she was done. "Kid you look scared. I will show you whats scary." A crack in the middle of her face appeared. Her face opened up at the crack showing hundreds of razors. Then it closed again. "What do you think kid." She grinned coming really close to GLaDOS.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:42 am

GLaDOS had gone almsot white as a sheet now,extremely scared, unsure what to do,He just sat there,extremely still,he didnt want to be eaten,it would hurt,even though one arm,the right one,was completely robotic,it wouldnt hurt as much,but he would still lose an arm.

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiga on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 am

A white haired girl sat down on a chair and crossed her arms above her chest. She drummed her fingers on the table while waiting for the waiter to come over. "What kind of service is this.." she hissed. She looked outside the Cafe and saw many people having fun as they walk across the street. "This is the life.. the human life.." she said as she turn to face the waiter that was asking for her orders, letting few of her lily-white locks fly. She ignored the guy and left the Cafe. Envy started her journey in that valley in search for the Murderer who sentenced Rome, the scientist, to death.

I have shed blood with my bloody hands

"No Matter What Happens, I Will Still Be The Princess You'll Be Searching For."

[/i]

"Watashi wa Lyna-san desu.. Hajimemashite.."

Tsukiga
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:56 am

Kakane got closer and bit off a finger. She spit it back out and said: "What is this? Metal? What are you?"

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hsien-Ko on Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:58 am

GLaDOS cried,picking up his finger,upset.

Tears in his eyes which got bigger.

"Itai..Just..that arm..and that hurt ;~;"

He said in pain,Holding it up to the hand,It reattatched itself as he moved towards the corner of his room scared he was going to be eaten after soon enough.

((OOC:I added ya to MSN Tsuk,but it says ya offline,try adding me Mine is HsienKo@live.co.uk)

Hsien-Ko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:06 am

"Forget it. I cant eat you. With so much metal." Kakane said. "But you are cute." She went through his hair with her hand and gave him a short kiss. She winked.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!