Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The War Has Ended...

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The War Has Ended...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:54 pm

Mazer looked on with great displeasure from his seat on the throne of his main liner. A Captured human ship, apparently the Shonagame, or something like that, but that did not matter to him. His flagship, now being converted to the Empire, was going to prepare to lead an direct assault on the lightly guarded Earth. With the worst units on the Homeworld itself, the humans would learn the true means of battle. He chuckled to himself, as he oversaw the production of their newest armors. Fine imitation of human machines, with their own over technology. "Ironic, that I who have taken a human form, gets to lead these captured human units on Earth." he muttered, before heading down from the overlook of the repaired ship. He would go down into the ship's very core, meeting up with the rest of his alien allies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:33 am

8 heard his com sound off from the strap on his belt, and picked it up. he listened...they were calling them back? But his releif wasn't here yet. He unhooked his radio from his belt and said into it, "Uh, ma'am, This is Private 8, am i supposed to report as well? or should i wait for a relif guard?"
それは避けられない勝利者です。

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sketchy
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:17 pm

Lamia saw an update to the charts, a "Number 8" making a request. She normally would let her partner take care of the simple work of addressing solders, but this time she took a more personal response. "Lamia to Private 8, We are leaving this place. The UN Guard will arrive in a few weeks, and we need to send our fighters to rest." She slightly giggled, before regaining her composure. "Wee don't want to have a missing trooper on our logs, now do we?" The dulcet tones in her voice coming out, she seductively asked, "So, Private 8, won't you join our crew?" knowing that would get a response from the man.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:52 pm

Gunny heard the conversation over the com, "8, This is Gunny Willis, I sent a trooper to you about fifteen minutes ago, he isn't there?" Gunny waited for the response, but if the trooper wasn't there it could mean any number of mundane things. It could also mean some hostiles were working in the zone, and that could be a bad thing.

"8, Gunny, you better double time son, we are moving to the ship now. Watch yourself there may be hostiles in the zone. Stay frosty. Gunny out." Gunny said as he turned to the location 8 had been assigned, grimacing under his drop armor's tactical mask he tapped is HUD to see the surrounding area. Pulling a few troopers from the line, he had them take up firing positions to cover one of three possible ways the private would intersect with the column. Just in case.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sketchy on Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:41 pm

8 heard both of his senior officers telling him to come back, so he pushed the button to speak and said, "Yessir!, ma'am, I'm en-route now. I picked up a couple weapons off of some dead Xenos, I'll be bringing these back as well." He shouldered the rifles, got his side-arm at the ready, and started the 30 minute walk back to the e-vac zone. He assumed that that was where he should be headed.

sketchy
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:21 am

As he patiently waited in the line, Raphael was taken by the arm and told to take a firing position at the hill overlooking a section of the line. Figuring it didn't matter if he boarded the ship last, the corporal silently made his way to the hill, readying his weapons. Just in case. Sergeant Wallis had ordered him to watch out for a lone recruit, and any possible hostiles.

Adjusting the controls on his headset, Raphael set his optical receptors to paint any distant motion with a markerlight. Overlooking the queue, Raphael noticed a neon orange blob at the edge of a clearing. A humanoid. Was it friendly? Hostile? Unsure of the answer, he cautiously holstered his laser rifle and relayed the information to Sarge.
<Donny> Wow, who's this new Azrican fag?
<Alucroas> He's the man who typo'd African

Tetrino
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:26 am

"So, this is the best of humanity, their finest weapons, and I see how the bait teams lost badly, even with the System .." Maizer seemed to brood, as he searched through the Shirogame's logs. "So, a 631 ship... I see who ran, and how easy it was to lure them to the trap, but, do we have any ways to stri" Logic rushed to his brain, the brilliant plan slamming into him like a pile of bricks. "Crews, prepare to jump in 20 minuets. We will head to their rendezvous point!" Personally, he did not plan to do any fighting, but it was a necessary act. As the crew f the converted battleship prepared to jump. Maizer activated the After-Signal. "Wake up, my monsters, strike behind their lines!"

On the captured homeworld, several orange beings popped up, biologic weaponry in hand. Their eyes, a red yellow single orb, turned to the nearest humans, and then, they pounced, claws in arms. The small sneak attack would not do much damage, but it tossed chaos between the lines. "My forces... Strike, with soul...!"

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewArthur on Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:46 am

Garin moved towards the drop ships till he to was pulled from the line to make a defensive wall for the solider coming back from his position. He took a position next to Raphael, with that dead look that had been with him since the beginning still on his face.

Lifting his rifle to his shoulder, he took aim ready to shoot anything that came over that hill with a signal of intentions to hurt the men.
Police cordoned off Liverpool City Centre this morning when a
suspicious object was discovered in a car. It later turned
out to be a tax disc.

You can Razzle Dazzle my Fantazmagazzle!!!!

NewArthur
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:39 pm

Gunny got the information relayed by one of the overwatch positions he had posted. Checking the information in his HUD he watched the movement, then a second seemed to appear, then a third, Gunny chinned the command frequency "Safeties off, repeat safeties off on all weapons. Go hot boys and girls! Overwatch I want you to give me a mad minute fire on that target now, spray and pray. NOW!"

Dropping to a knee he chinned the general frequency again, "8, I want you to pop smoke and set up a scrambler so we can id you from here. We have possible hostiles incoming."

Switching to the command channel, "I want a moving line towards the recovery ship. By the numbers hold the line until the man on your left passes you. NOW!" Gunny ordered as he switched the safety off his rifle and moved towards the position where Garin and Raphael had take up.

It figured the aliens wouldn't let them leave this easily. Gunny transmitted the incoming firing data from the overwatch positions to the other's HUDs. He had tapped his helmet to set up the firing arcs, and as he reached the position where the two troopers were hunkered down. Once there he lifted his rifle and fired along the firing arc.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:03 pm

The moment the order came over Raphael's headset, he quickly flicked off the safety on his rifle and squeezed the trigger. Five short laser bursts erupted from the barrel, bombarding the area around one of the humanoids. Before he fired the second burst, a cluster grenade salvaged from a Xeno corpse was lobbed at the edge of the clearing, where the hostiles were emerging from. Followed by another round of laser bursts. Raphael's weapons were far from effective at long range.

Deciding to conserve his rifle battery for close combat, Raphael fiddled with the headset controls, setting it to zoom in on the hostiles and display their coordinates. Opening a link with the general frequency, he relayed the numbers to everyone firing on the Xenos.

Tetrino
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:13 am

Code Seven... Code Seven! They are all over! They keep firing!! Reports like that sporadicly came in from Lamia's console. This was not the best time to just let the enemy get a rush on her troopers. She ran back to the radio station, her com in hand, and quickly typed in a series of controlled key commands. "They will have some of Ashsaber's power!" The console blinked, as a small hologram projected itself near Lamia.. "Ashaber Support OS. Please Chose a command." Lamia looked at the projected map, and said, "Fire Drones. They will help our guys." From the back of the transport, in a modified flare gun, three fairly large, almost garbage can sized machines flew up, lazily, more like bugs than machines,and headed towards the battlefield, the singular mided beings assuming support positions above the Marines. "Firing the targets" they said in a perfect monotone, laser beams hitting the orange creatures dead on.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetrino on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 pm

As the battle continued, Raphael didn't fail to notice that there were plenty more Xenos to contend with, marching forward onto the clearing as though their numbers were endless. They showed no fear of death nor any feelings for their fallen comrades, whose ventilated bodies they just stepped over. Despite the grenades, lasers, bullets, rockets and helmets thrown at them, the defenders were unable to slow their advance. Soon, the first few of them came close enough for Raphael to gun them down with his rifle. As he laid down a barrage of assorted laser fire and shotgun pellets, some of the other troopers seemed to panic.

"Keep firing, KEEP FIRING!!" he yelled over the comm channels, as some of the less disciplined recruits dropped their weapons and screamed incoherently. "Keep firing, you maggots, or so help me--" Fortunately for the recruits, Corporal Angelos was distracted by a Xeno plasma grenade landing near his feet. Without further ado, Raphael grabbed the offending metal sphere and lobbed it right back at the aliens, where it detonated, sending superheated bits of something splashing all over the Xenos, sizzling and bubbling through their armor.

Tetrino
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:55 pm

Gunny heard the chaos on the comm channels, "Alright, fix bayonets. If you're a drop marine I want you stepping up. The rest of you move that line towards the drop ship."

Looking at the men near him as he fixed his bayonet to his rifle. Popping up he spotted the oncoming Xeno's, he fired a short burst into the lead alien. As it crumbled under the withering fire, Gunny watched another step up and take its place.

"Marines I want you on this ridge with me now! We hold this ridge, WE HOLD THIS RIDGE!" Gunny called over the comm as several marines started up towards where he had situated himself. Popping over lip again he fired several three-round burst into the aliens, " I want heavy weapons up here now, get me some area suppression fire now!" Gunny chinned again as he dropped a grenade on the advancing aliens. It was going to be a long day if they couldn't repel this assault.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:02 am

OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting

Mazier smiled at the general chaos over his viewscreen. Puny humans were being slammed all over the Orange hoards, the shock troopers doing their job better than he had planned. As one fell, it seemed like 2 rose up, and it only cost him one of his planned human infiltration ships. "What's the status of the Fold Drives, commander.. we need to strike now, head to the planned Strike Point!" The silver being simply bowed, explaning "My Master, we are at most an hour away from being at full distance. We will strike as we planned, my lord, and show those filthy humans why we are the superior race!" Mazier smiled, the irony of this washing over him. "And after I conquor the humans,, I will show them the futility of their entire fight, their struggle, their ...love... " He started to laugh, almost like a typical villain, but he stopped himself. "Bad human body habit, I'm starting to pick up this brain's quirks. How odd...

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gelvenchief on Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:30 pm

((( please excuse my absence, vacation interrupted my ability to browse the web)))
Karn had taken up a position atop a small hill with his sniper. He watched his hud waiting for orders, and as soon as they came he started firing. Slowly he picked of some of the Xenos on the front line, but there were so many it didn't seam to do anything. He watched as everything from rockets to shoes were thrown at the aliens, but nothing seemed to stop them. He heard the commands over the com from the commander just as he shot another xeno. He flipped the safety on and ran over tothe group doing most of the damage. he slid into cover and flipped off the safety on his rifle, and peaked over the edge to get a mental image of the battle. He looked over again, but this time with his gun and shot of two more shots. "got um" he said to himself as he took aim again.

gelvenchief
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!