Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World Ends With You: Return of the Games (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: The World Ends With You: Return of the Games (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Aiden had been looking at Leera as she, for an odd reason, was starting at him. He then thought to himself, "What's with her?" His train of thought was broken when she realized what she was doing and asks if he was hurt. ".....I'm fine....." He replies as he looks away and then continues to walk ahead. After a while longer, they reached 104. "Well, I guess this is it?" Right then, the timer on their hands disapear. "I guess we past, good thing you knew how to get here." He tells Leera.
Back at the Reaper's place, Xark lands another ball in and smirks as he says, "I win again. I told you I wouldn't hold back." Just then, he felt something and says, "SOmeone has already made it to 104? Sure are fast aren't they?" He then looks at Shadow and tells him, "Shadow, go and see who are lucky winners are, and don't attack them. But you can use Noise to play abit."
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:26 pm

(Still waiting for vampiress...)

==========

Takahashi was distraught at his loss, but he held it back. "Good games, sir. You played well. It's too bad I shanked that 8-ball shot or I WOULD have won." He covered an eye, trying not to bring up his recent Pocky sugar rush that forced him to lose concentration. When Shadow was chosen to "invite" the players, Takahashi jumped up to intervene a bit. "Sir, perhaps I can put a little scare tactic to show my place in the game. Maybe I could seal them in a ring of fire while they fight so they can't run away, or... cover the playing field with cars and systematically blow them up? I could even settle with a broadcast on the 104 screen." He turned the Xark away and whispered, "He's a subordinate. If the Players think he's in control, you might lose him on the last day." An epiphany hit. "Or are you using him as bait? Oh, clever!" Takahashi didn't listen much to what the Composer said until the very end. Then he casually turned and smiled at Shadow with false assurance, even though he could have been proven wrong. Takahashi lent an ear to what Xark had to say in return.
[

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:34 am

Leera smiled at Aiden's reply but secretely was a bit annoyed, she was genuingly a very talkative person and not being able to have a decent conversation frustrated her. They walked in silence, until they finally reached 104 and the timers dissapeared. Aiden spoke to Leera and she replied "Yeah! I used to live around here so I know this place quite well!So... what do you wanna do now? If we have time can we go to my mum's house? That's where I was originally going in the first place." Leera grinned but she didn't know that a reaper was going to be upon them at any time.

DeviousX
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xdarlingvampiressx on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:45 pm

((I apologize dearest, I am not very active over the weekends. Forgive me. >< ))

Golden orbs looked over to the pins that was in the other male's hands, looking as though he was waiting for him to realize something. The novelist's catching on for a moment ran slow until the idea shot into his mind like the silver bullet through the temples. Tatsuo returned his hand into his pockets and pulled out the pins that he somehow, almost magically obtained. "Pins. . ." He muttered more to himself than to his partner before examining a random pin. What had caught the poor dear off guard was the abrupt rush of blue flames trailing down his path, coming towards his way before he miraculously jumped out of the path of flames. "W-What the devil is going on!?" The blue-haired gentleman cried, the calming golden eyes now wide with fright and confusion. There was something peculiar going around Shibuya and he was evidently not very fond of it.

Rising from the ground the novelist dusted his black pants with both of his hands before returning his look to the other male. He grimaced, mortified by his previous actions. "Are you just going to gawk or tell me why things are more peculiar than ever?"

xdarlingvampiressx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:58 pm

[[I forgot, What was the goal for the first week?]]
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:16 pm

((xD To get to 104))

DeviousX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:26 pm

[[104? 104 what or who?]]

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:26 pm

((Couldn't you have posted that in the OOC? That IS what it's for...))

Kenshin noticed the K pin that he was wearing is also on the stranger's person. He gave him a two finger "look at me" motion, then began the slashing combo with another frog. He looked back at him and said, "Do that." Kenshin was hit again, so he looked at his pins again. Two of the pins were "recharging," so he tapped the skull pin and felt much better. He glanced over at his partner and wondered if it was a combined effect. This time, though, a red X appeared in place of the decal on the pin, so Kenshin was worried. He looked back to see how his partner was doing now that he knew a move.

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xdarlingvampiressx on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:05 pm

((Well, when I returned to the site, replying back to the IC was the first thing to come into mind.))
It seemed that communicating with the other fellow was not going as smoothly as Tatsuo had intended it so. If the other fellow was not to speak directly about his concerns, he might as well just give into whatever the hell he was going on about. "What do you mea--" His words paused when a frog big enough to be a lap dog, or perhaps bigger was eyed him menacingly. The blue-haired novelist grimaced, reaching for another pin. When he pulled one out, it looked as if it were a kaleidoscope. Before he knew it, sudden bursting rounds of bullets whizzed past him and attacked the frog until it disappeared. "A-Amazing, it seems that these pins possess a special power. But why?" He asked himself before pulling out a yellow pin with a smiley face on it.

xdarlingvampiressx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Once again, Kenshin shrugged at the sophisticated think-out-louder's question. Kenshin shot another chain at another bird, and that impaled another frog as well. Then he waited for a bit as the K pin refilled. He hastily slashed the last frog he could see. He sat down to watch whoever it was (he never asked his name) and remembered that thing he saw on TV at Sunshine. He's dead, so why not the other guy too? "We're dead. Nothing makes sence," he stated, crossed his arms, and tried to think. He was sent to school and he learned all this stuff, but he speaks like Tarzan now. According to his memory, he was always a natural at speaking and number-crunching. He looked at his timer. "EG:AI. EG:AO. EG:EP..." Kenshin groaned. It's impossible to find a code in the text if it keeps changing.

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:21 am

Kuroda stopped in his tracks and said,"I don't know. Now that we have made a pact I honestly don't what to do." Just as Kuroda finished his sentence the man in the red hood appeared. The first think Kuroda did in response said,"Little Red Riding Hood! What seems to be the goal now?" The man ignored him once more and said,"Get to 104 by the end of the week." As the man seemed too fade away Kuroda said,"Bye Red Hood, look out for the wolf!" Kuroda then turned his attention to Doc and said,"So, any idea where this "104" is?"

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:53 am

Shadow laughes ''Ah looks like I'm not gonha be bored afterall.'' Shadow left the Reapers pad and got to 104. ''So you kiddies gothere first well now I'm going to give you a prize...but first guess how many fingers I have behind my back.'' Shadow smiles knowing even if they guess right the only person who wins will be him.
(Its by the end of the first day, not the week.)
Complaining is even more retarded than Kirby going on a diet.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:17 pm

"104?" Doc said to himself "it sounds familiar..." he then looked back at where they came from and said "oh yeah! its on this map" he said pointing to a bill board "hmm... what that tatoo coming on it?" Doc looked at it closer as what appeared to be rabbits jumped out from it "RUN!" he said to his new friend
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xdarlingvampiressx on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Eyes widened not in fright however, but in utter shock. For a moment he ignored the smiling pin he held and returned his golden gaze to the other male. As if disbelief and happiness had collided together and created a combined emotion, the novelist firstly released an outcry that resembled what a man would sound like if ever thrown down a flight of stairs, but when the outcry had subsided a smile grew over his face. "Oh, how splendid! Splendid indeed, my suicide was the success after all! I am no longer one with the living, and oh how my heart sings that I am finally put of my mis--" He dramatic and quite frivolous outburst stopped abruptly when another realization crossed his mind. "But if I am dead, why do I feel conscious?" Tatsuo asked himself before folding her arms across his chest.

From what the blue-haired gentleman observed, it was the gentleman whom he had made this pact with had more knowledge of what was going on. Perhaps it was wise for him to accompany the fellow. But first thing was first, he had to check for any ambushes of those frogs. It appeared that there were no more of them, giving him opportunity to speak to the gentleman finally. "Err, forgive me abrupt outburst, I can cause up such folly sometimes." Tatsuo told the other male before chuckling to himself. "But I take that since you have more knowledge of what may be going on, I shall accompany you until all of this is sorted out." Tatsuo gave him a bow of his head before looking up and asking, "So, what may be your name good sir?"

xdarlingvampiressx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Kuroda noticed the rabbits and yelled,"Evil bunnies, run away!" and he began to run in a south-eastern direction. Kuroda looked back and saw the rabbits were still in pursuit. Kuroda, having gotten tired, put his hand to the ground. As a result the pavement broke and surrounded some of the rabbits. Kuroda, confused stood up, causing the pavement to collapse on top of the rabbits. Kuroda laughed and said,"So much for the rabbit hole." Kuroda then turned and continued to run.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:40 am

In response to his questions about life and death, Kenshin offered this piece of work: "Um, Heaven and Hell... A proving ground... Allegory, Dirge-o'-Maurie, Purger-Tory." Kenshin smiled because he thought he figured it out. "We're in Purger-Tory!"

Kenshin stood up as the people reappeared. He offered his right hand to his partner. "Kenshin Ro...Ryass... Ryosaka. You?" His hood covered his eyes, making him look hard to trust easily. He still had all three pieces of lip jewelry stuck in, reinforcing his punk look. Any normal person would turn away, but Kenshin WAS a smart kid and very trustworthy. He waited for the blue-haired man to shake his hand, his smile going down every moment the man thought.

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xdarlingvampiressx on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:24 pm

He eyed the gentleman before him, oddly enough he almost felt short compared to him. The lip piercings that was also visible, though it was really the only thing visible on his face, Tatsuo had to admit were slightly intimidating. Though not frightening enough to have him flee, of course. This was fortunate for him. Then again, regardless of how intimidating one may look, if the blue-haired gentleman made a pact to be his partner, then it was his partner he was going to stay. "Well met Kenshin, allow me to introduce myse--AH!" The novelist had already taken Kenshin's hand and shaking it, but when it came to introducing himself he felt flabbergasted. "Y-You mean to tell me you don't know who I am? I am Tatsuo Kobayashi, I am a novelist. One of the biggest ones in Shibuya dare I brag." Tatsuo added another chuckle when he began boasting about his title. Though sounding slightly conceited for the moment, he still wore the title, even if it was a title he had given up on. Digressing, Tatsuo grunted shaking the other male's hand again before releasing it.

The novelist let out a shaking breath as he listened to Kenshin's words. "Purgatory you say? My dear god, to believe that such a place did not exist!" Tatsuo heaved a brief sigh humorously before running fingers through the blue bangs that hung over his eyes. He was sure that he wanted to be out of this world, so he committed the sin that was beyond sins. And here he was, almost as if given another chance of life? He did not want to fluster Kenshin with too many questions so he refrained, until for the later.

"What are supposed to do no--oh, excuse me for a moment." Tatsuo said putting up his index finger as people did when they needed a moment. He pulled out his cell phone, a blue phone that was identical with the color of his hair. Flipping it open he made a 'hmm' sound when he appeared to receive a text message. "Strange, what do they mean by 'erasure?'"

xdarlingvampiressx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeikHunter on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Kenshin shrugged once more as the red hooded man with wings looked at the two. "Pact confirmed. Wall clear!" Kenshin saw some hexagons flow and disappear. He looked back at the somehow-renown author. Kenshin didn't read a lot of novels, but he's learned some of his latest vocabulary from manga, newspapers and Shonen Jump. "Big words aren't friends." Kenshin looked at his text again. "...to 104... be erased... Reapers. Does erased mean killed?" Kenshin frowned in frustration, then looked at the pin he was given prior to the battle. He couldn't pin it onto his shirt, so he tossed it in the air. Immediately, he heard voices. Tons of them. He groaned in pain. He looked back up and saw red symbols, too afraid to touch them, lest they summon more froggies. He looked at someone who was running with a suitcase.

"Damn. I'm going to be late for my interview!

If Mr. Matsuda doesn't see me at the end of the hour, I won't get the job for sure! Why did I have to hit snooze?"

Kenshin chuckled, sort of aware that Tatsuo didn't know. He looked at him and tried to read, but nothing came out. He closed his eyes and shook his head and it all went away. "Dude said the wall's down. First, you gotta meet Mikako." Kenshin ran the opposite way, toward Sunshine once again. He waited, holding the door for Tatsuo once he catches up.

ZeikHunter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xdarlingvampiressx on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:13 pm

"Yes, it does mean in a sense, killed. But what --AH!" His day was just too full of abrupt surprises when a burning sensation seared at the palm of his hand. Funny, he was not even holding anything in that hand. Looking down at it, the sight shocked him. A line of numbers that appeared to be ticking down was practically engraved into his hand. Such a sight caused a cold sweat to drip down his temple. Now dare he say, he was frightened.

It also appeared that this Kenshin fellow knew not of his works or even who he was. The blue-haired man only find such a fact a little peculiar, for surely he was known throughout Shibuya, regardless of whom they were. The egotistical part of his mind left him when he watched the other male's face being lulled by something he could not see. What was he staring at? Tatsuo could not help but feel more than lost in all of what he had gotten himself into. The other appeared to have much more street knowledge than he. But it was not as if the novelist was one to go out too often. And when he did go out, it was mostly for himself, for inspiration. There were also the occasional dates, but such lovers only wanted his title, not he. Overwork and the horrid users, were these the reasons why he took his own life?

He train of thoughts were interrupted when he heard Kenshin call for him. "Ah yes, I would gladly like to meet this Mikako." Tatsuo grinned before walking into Sunshine after he did.

xdarlingvampiressx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:58 pm

((does that happen to be the direction of the 104 building?))

"whoa... how did you do that?" Doc asked his friend running after him yet again "for that matter how did i do the thing with the spikes..." he looked his friend in the eye for awnswers knowing damn well he didnt have any... "maybe it has something to do with these pins?" he said pulling the one that had just been used and a new one out "did you notice you dont get as tired here?"

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!