Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World Ends With You: Return of the Games (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

The World Ends With You: Return of the Games (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:29 am

OOC: The World Ends With You: Return of the Games (OOC)

Several years had past since the UG was cancled and Neku and the others were given a second chances. At first everything seemed allright, but one day, a reaper named Xark desired the games to be returned. He wanted to get back the fun of messing with player's lives. So, he grouped togehter other reapers that thought like him and they brought the Underground Shibuya. Now, the Reaper Games are back and things are about to get rough.

"How did I get here?", was all that Aiden says to himself as he walked around the the Scramble Crossing in Shibuya. He remebered being near a shoot out at a bank robbery. He was sure that he accidently got hit by a bullet. But, instead he finds himself in Shibuya. To make things even more stranger, the people around him just go past him like he isn't even there. "What's with everyone here?" He placed his hands into his pockets and then felt something in one of them. He pulls out what it was and finds a black and white pin. He looks at it with curiosity, wondering how it got in his pocket. "THis is getting weird." He then begins to mess with it for a bit, till suddenly, he began to hear things. "What the..?!" He dropped the pin and looks around, but the sounds stoped. He then reached back down to pick it up and then the sounds began again. "Wait a sec, is this thing making me hear people?" A bit frealed out by it all he decided to put it away. Aiden then began to continue to walk around, looking for anyone that will pay attantion to him.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: The World Ends With You: Return of the Games (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:49 am

Here's a map of the city if anyone needs it ^^ http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/twewy ... inyMap.jpg

Leera's eyes opened, her pupils shrank as to let in only a little of the glaring light shining from the sun that was hanging over Shibuya. She put her hand in the way to cast a shadow over her face, only then did she realise that she was lying down in the middle of the street, in front of the Towa Records store. She immediately pulled herself off the ground and slapped the dirt from her knees. No-one seemed to be looking at her, although you would have thought that someone lying on the pavement would be stared at for being very strange.

Leera knew exactly where she was, this was her favourite music shop, she used to come here all the time when she lived at home, that was about 6 months ago today. Her first reaction was to get home, her memory was a little foggy but she knew that she was was on a train to the station when... Then Leera stopped, as she remembered the horribe disrailment.

'What's going on?' She thought.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeviousX
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Aiden had walked for a while, with the people still ignoring him for an odd reason. He had reached the Shibu Department Store, still not finding any clue at what's going on. He then spotted someone with a red hood on infront of him. The person actually looked right at him. "Is this guy looking at me?" He wonders since no one has been the whole time. The guy took a few steps toward him and tells Aiden, "Find someone to partner up with, or you'll be ereased." With that, he just walked past Aiden and kept going. Confused by the guy's words, he couldn't go after him to find out more since once he took a few steps, strange symbols appeared in front of him. "WHat the heck?!" The symbols changed into strange looking birds and began to attack him. "Where the heck did these birds come form?!" He tried swaping at them, but nothing was working, so he did the only other thing he could think of, run. He ran down the road, toward Cadoi City, with the birds right behind him.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Leera was frantically checking for bruises and cuts while also keeping an eye out for any fleeing people or the flaming wreckage of a train. Before she could manage all these tasks, someone placed their hand on Leera's shoulder and startled her, she turned around quickly to meet the stern eyes of a man hooded in red. "Find someone to partner up with, or you'll be erased." He said calmfully and he then proceeded to walk off in the opposite direction, completely bewildered, Leera blinked several times to make sure what she saw was real.

"What the hell is going on here? Maybe if I get home I can find some answers." And with that, Leera set off in the direction of A - East, through Cadoi City.

DeviousX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:47 pm

Aiden kept on running form the strange birds that were behind him. He got to Cadoi City, looking around for anyone to help, but they all kept ignoring him. "What the heck, you all going to ignor me?!" He yells at them all. But not a single reply came form them. "Grrr, whats with everyone!" It was then he looked ahead of him and saw a girl around his age in his way. "Look out!" He yelled, at her as he kept heading for her. SHe would probably not listen like everyone else did, but he had to try at least. The birds kept closing in on him as he got closer to her.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:22 pm

In the midst of walking through Cadoi City, while contemplating everything that had just happened, Leera broke out of her trail of thought as she heard a noise behind her, she turned around to see a large red symbol, just floating in the sky. Leera was beinning to think this was a dream. 'Seriously, what the hell is going on here?' She thought. All of a sudden, the symbol lit up and three small frog creatures came jumping out of it. "Eww! Frogs, I hate frogs." Leera said with a distastful tone. As soon as she had spoke her words, one of the frogs lept forward and crashed into Leera's stomach, parshly winding her. Coughing and splutering, she gazed forward just in time to see another frog leaping for her face. Leera just managed to move out the way and dodge the attack, a state of panic came over her, not knowing what else to do, she ran in the direcion of home.

Although no-one seemed to be paying attention to the assault, this wasn't what Leera was thinking about, all she could think about was her resent of these frogs how much they had actually hurt her stomach, which she was holding with her left hand while breathing heavily during her sprinting. Ahead she saw someone running towards her, someone around her age with black hair, she made gestures for him to turn around but it didn't look like he could see, Leera didn't want this boy to get hit by the frogs. They were getting near each other.

DeviousX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Noticing that the girl wasn't moving out of the way at all, he tries to think of what to do. "Man, what now?" As he got closer, he noticed that the girl was being chased by some frogs, "What the..? Frogs? What kind of messed up joke is this?" But he stopped thinking about what was going on and realized the situation, they were heading toward each other and they both had strange creatures after them. "Dang it." He looks back, the birds were now closing in and were getting ready to swoop down and get him.

He drew closer to her and at the last minute, he pushes her down with him to the floor and the birds swoop down and miss them both, ramming into the frogs that were chasing her. Looking up, he sees that both animals were now in a state of confusionfor the moment and he took that chance. He grabs the girl by her wrist and says, "Come on, before they notice us!" With that, he pulls her off her feet and tries to get them both out of there.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Leera looked back for a moment to check on the frog's progress, this was a mistake because just as she had turned to look back forward, she just got a glimpse of the black haired man as he pushed her to the floor, Leera landed on the pavemet with a cushioned thud, confused herself, all Leera could do was look up at the man who was crouched over her that had potentially saved her life.

Just as Leera was about to speak, the man picked her up and dragged her into yet another wild chase, regaining her thughts as she ran, helped by the friction caused pain in her wrist, she calmed a bit and asked " What are we going to do?"

DeviousX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:54 pm

As he keeps going while looking forward, he replies, "Anywhere but here!" They ran for a while until they reached the scramble crossing. At arriving, Aiden lets go of her wrist and catches his breath. "I...huff...think we...huff....lost them." He then looks back at the direction they came form to make sure, sighing at the sign that they weren't behind them anymore. Ignoring the girl now, he takes out the pin and looks at it again, "First waking up here, then a wierd pin, and now messed up frogs and birds. What next?"

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Leera stumbled into the scramble crossing, she couldn't even speak because she was so out of breath, she thought she was fast but this guy was something. Regaining her breath, Leera got u from her crouched position and walked over to the person who had saved her. But just before she could thank him, she overheard him talking about a pin. Leera put her hand into her shallow pocket and reached out a black and white pin wth a weird emblem on it.

'Is this what he was talking about?' She thought as she walked over to him to see whether his was the same. "Hey can I have a look at yours for a second?"

DeviousX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Look back at the girl, he stays quiet for a moment and then replies, "Sure." He shows her the pin he had as he thought to himself. "Man, now that I saved her out of the moment, I got to deal with her around now. This is going to be annoying. But at least there's someone that isn't ignoring me around." Once he finished thinking to himself, he takes back his pin from her and says, "Anyway, I'm a bit busy now." He then begins to look the other way and spots another guy in a red hood. "Hey, you!" He calls out and goes over to him. "You, what was that all about? Threatening me to get a partner and then leaving me with those things. You trying to kill me?!"

The guy just stood there and replied, "I'm not here to chat, either make a apct with a partner or you'll get ereased by those things again." He gives the guy a glare as the guy just stood there. "Is this some kind of joke?"

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Leera stared hard at the two pins and confirmed that they were indentical, she definately now thought that if she stayed around him, she'd get o the bottom of these weird occurances. She handed the pin back but instantly regrets it as the man turns around and walks away instantly ignoring her. "Hey come back!" She yelled and ran after him. She stopped in front of the man who she had spoke with earlier, she was just about to say something to black haired man but instead she listened to what the red hooded man had to say.

"How do I make a pact?" She asked the red hooded man. "And who is my partner?" Leera looked at the boy who had once saved her life for help.

DeviousX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Aiden replies to the girl, "Don't look at me! I got no clue what's going on." He then looks back at the guy, waiting for an answer. "Well? Mind explaining?" He asks in a pissed off tone. The guy sighs and replies, "Just make a pact with anyone, a partnership. You are smart enough to know that much aren't you?" Aiden was now getting even more annoyed by the guy and was about to comment on him, when suddenly, more symbols appeared. "Great more of them." The symbols took the form of the birds and frogs this time and Aiden looks at the red hooded guy, "Aren't you going to help us?" He just stands there and replies, "I just give out the requirments. If you end up being ereased then it's not my job to help."

"SOn of a.." Aiden was cut from his sentence when a frog attacked him, knocking him back a bit. "grrr, looks like there is no choice for this. You better be right you hooded idiot." He then looks at the girl, "You, girl, partner up with me."

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby castersage on Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Keke woke up with his back against the wall,"Oh dear, where am i?" Keke asked, as his head throbbed,"I feel like i just died..." Keke looked around,"What...what is this place?" He got up and dusted himself off, he yawned and stretched, and he walked down the alley he was in. He observed the place,"This...is not...where...i use to live?" Keke said again confused as his head spun and his thoughts where fragments, he shook his head and begun to walk down the street, he saw to people in the street and he tilted his head, they seemed to be having difficulty with something Keke didnt want to be involved in, he sighed,"What..?" He didnt know if he should have approached them or not so he begun to observe the area more.

castersage
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Leera's heart started racing as she saw more symbols appearing in front of her, she started to pant loudly and her knees started to tremble. She just gazed as the man next to her was pummeled just like she was earlier. "You, girl, partner up with me." He said in a demanding tone. With no time to think, depending completely on the words of the red hooded stranger, Leera ran up to the other player and shouted "I accept!"

Suddenly, the pair were engulfed in light, which took Leera totally off by guard. She closed her eyes to shield them from the light, she squinted them open just for a second to see her 'partner' beside her also engulfed in the same light.

DeviousX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:10 pm

(OOC: the only difference I plan to do it that the partners fight in the same place. To make it easier)

Aiden was surprised by the sudden light that wrapped around both of them. "What the..?" At that moment, pins appeared in his hand. "More pins?" The light fades away and Aiden looks at the creatures as one of the frogs leeps at him. In an act of defence, he swings at it, releaseing a wave from his hand that knocked it back. "Whoa, was that me?" He looks back at his hand adn at the pins. "I guess these pins are who we fight them." Now with the new ability, he gets ready to take on the creatures. "Now I'm going to make you things pay."

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:26 pm

(OOC: I was thinking that, instead of going to the plains thing =P plus that means they can work together)

Th light settled as pins generated in Leera's hand, she stared at them, not knowing what the hell just happened exactly, then she caught sight of her 'partner' accidentally using one of his pins. Yet again Leera looked down at the pins in her hand, one had a picture of a drinks can on it, the other, a picture of fireball, tucking away the tin can pin, Leera grasped the other pin in her right hand. A bird came in for an attack, Leera punched the air in front of her and a fireball flew from her knuckles and into the bird, it fell to the floor, hurt but not dead. Leera saw her chance to retreat slightly, behind her partner as she always hated conflict. Her legs were shaking and her heart was pounding, she wasn't used to this sort of thing.

DeviousX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Noticing the girl get behind him, he stands against the creatures as he tells her. "If your not going to fight, at least watch my back." With that said, he concentrates on the creatures heading his way now. As they reached him, he swung at them, hitting them with a wave like he did with the first one. Right when he got those, a bird swooped down at him off gaurd and knocks him back. "Dang it, stupid birds." He looks up to get a aim of them, but just got a sight of another bird swooping down at him. He wasn't going to have time to react to this bird's attack. "Shoot."

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousX on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm

Leera watched in fear as her partner battled to save his own, and her life. All se could think about was how pathetic she must look at the minute and how this must look to... The boy was knocked by a bird and a second one was heading straight for him, knowing that this was her only chance to show herself she wasn't too pathetic, she raised her shaky hand and thrusted it forward violently causing quite a big fireball to launch at the bird, unfortunately it was a wild swing and it only managed to hit the bird's left wing and tear it to pieces, however, this was the bird that Leera had previously hit, and the glancing blow was just enough to finish it off, it hit the floor and dissolved until there was no trace of it left. Leera felt quite proud of herself, and now understood how her new powers worked. But she knew they couldn't celebrate yet, a frog was staring right at her and it looked like it was about to pounce.

DeviousX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:52 pm

As the bird gets knocked down by a fireball, he looks at where it came form and notices the girl was the one that had done it. He was about to say something to her, but he then noticed the frog ready to attack her. In a moment of action, he aims his hand at it and releases a fireball of his own at the frog, blasting it away. He looks at his hand and says to himself, "So, I can also send fireballs." He tehn gets up and tells her as he faces the remaining creatures, "Thanks." He then goes at the ones that were left and begins to swing at them.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!