Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World of Hais

The World of Hais

a part of “The World of Hais”, a fictional universe by iowa90.

Hais. A normal planet by Earth's standards with only a stronger connection to those who rule it.... The Avatars. Prepare to go on one magical adventure.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The World of Hais”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The World of Hais

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The World of Hais"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The World of Hais

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noctemwolf on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:55 pm

Well, I've posted. I think it's a little short, but meh. Hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long.
Slow Poster Alert: Expect me to post, but be ready to wait. Life is hectic.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Noctemwolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:08 am

I've posted as well, please I hope I do not offend you Noc, or are Elven Character XD I'm trying to stick to my characters personality, until some dramatic change causes him to change his outlook X3

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:33 am

Cool. We just need Bud and Zon to post then. At least the thread is still going, although a bit slowly right now.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:02 pm

AHHHH the "human" thing was obviously a typo, Soki! I actually did that twice in that post, apparently I only caught it once. >.<
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 pm

I know but i took advantage of it, I'm sorry if you took offense to that, I apologize

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:08 pm

AHHH nevermind I screwed up three times, and I didn't fix either of the errors in her actual speech *DIES*

God I suck at editing.

haha and no offense.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Hmm... I can't tell if I like this new system of RPing. It has some cool stuff but it seems hard to find new people. I suppose we are set with our current group and Zon just got a profile in. I just put up the next location so get ready to post there soon.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:27 pm

Oh...

I like your post Zon. Are you going to trail behind the group? Kinda like your stalking us?

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZonMato on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:53 pm

She probably will stay behind and watch from a distance, it fits her mindset the best, until she can't help but act. I'm not sure stalking is exactly right, but... yeah

ZonMato
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noctemwolf on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:30 pm

I will post up tommorow morning. Promise.

Noctemwolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Yay someone posted! :D Hi Irina!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noctemwolf on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:04 pm

sorry guys. everything seems to happen to me. I'm typing this up on a friends computer. Mine caught a nasty virus and now it's got the flu. If you guys wanna go on without me, go ahead. Iaetus wasn't doing anything anyway. If I can cure my computer I may just be able to have him hop in later like he stayed behind for training or something...

apologies...again...

Noctemwolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:06 pm

:/ poor Noctem. I hope you get your computer back on it's feet soon.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Your fine Noct. I will post again soon and sorta carry your character with me if you don't mind. I just hope you can get on by the time we reach a boss fight.

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Posted, finally. <<;

Sorry it took me a while.

Buddywazzizname
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Welcome back, Buddy!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Glad to be back. :D

The Army's just been keeping me busy these passed few weeks. Nothing serious, just regular reservist boot-in-arse stuff. XD

Buddywazzizname
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks for you service!

I have a question, where are you in the story. Are you on the ship that Tidus just got on?

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Yep'er, that'd be the boat. =P

Buddywazzizname
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!