Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Zero Series

The Zero Series: Stay Alive

a part of “The Zero Series”, a fictional universe by Game Master Zero.

This contains a series of one x one roleplays that I along with others have come up with. This series will grow with time and will hold all my roleplays which will only be one x one roleplays.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Zero Series”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Zero Series: Stay Alive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Jace Moon
As she sat up, Jace noticed her body had strange warmth. Dazed black eyes lulled between Damien and the redhead as the girl took a heavy breath. Face flushed and covered in knotted black hair, she brought her palm into her eyes and tried to contemplate what was going on. “Are you
” The young woman’s tongue felt thick as she made eye contact with the woman. “You’re Damien’s friend?”

Confused as she was, Jace was able to inspect her surroundings. A little nod was shown towards the medical equipment. Then a small smile showed along her lips. “I see.”

Though she had survived the night, her loss of blood was apparent. Cheeks sallow and lips dulled, Jace’s entire body seemed to reflect every injury that had happened the evening before.

Eyes returning to the instruments, her little smile faltered. Memories of the worries of the night before caused her stomach to twist. ‘Whatever happens, will happen,’ she reminded herself again.

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:22 am

Damien Vetrix: "Okay first I'm going to check on your vitals," Rebecca explained as she made her way to Jace's side with stethoscope and blood pressure meter in hand. Damien simply watched as Rebecca told Jace what she needed her to do as she checked her vitals. Last night was bad, but now that it was morning and he had a better look of his roommate he couldn't help but to pang. He couldn't pinpoint the emotion or the reasoning but it made him uneasy as he stared at the half dead girl in the bed. Now knowing the severity of her condition he couldn't help but to be surprised she made it through the night, but experiences brought him to the conclusion that he could not save her. This girl was going to die.

As if reading his mind or sincerely needing Damien to exit the room Rebecca gave Damien a sharp look before barking, "Get out we need privacy." Nodding he made his way out the doorway slowly closing the door behind him only yo give one last glance back at the Jace, as if it would be the last. With the fading of his footsteps the room became silent as Rebecca went onto properly treating her wounds and burns. She applied two separate creams one for the bleeding and the other for the burns then wrapped them in bandages. She did her best to tend to the injuries without forcing her to remove the shirt and in the end she resembled half a mummy. During this entire process Rebecca stared intensely at whatever task she was doing, it appeared as if she was focusing on task but in actuality she was juggling thoughts and questions.

"Sorry but gonna have to remove the shirt now," Even though she spoke loud and clear she allowed Jace a few seconds to acknowledge before gently removing the last fragment of clothing. Going onto treating the rest of her body she finally began letting out her thoughts, "I'm not going to lie, you're in horrible condition this treatment will simply raise your chance of surviving. Even if you do survive, you will be on a liquid diet until you get your energy back and there are other possible technicalities," By this time she was done treating Jace's injuries and raised to bottles one red medical bottle and one blue. Placing the blue bottle in Jace's hand she continued, "this will deal with bacteria, infections, and any other pesky microbe and going to need you to take one in the morning and at night. It's a general treatment so if you get anything more severe I will have to administer you something more specific. As for this," she hesitated as she looked down at the bottle before placing it on the counter beside the bed, "that's for any sexual problems... including pregnancies."
ImageGame Master Zero
"Expect realities to be broken, dreams to be shattered, stories to be devoured, for the Game Master only accepts the broken, lost, and ruined."
So, will you enter the master's domain?

Click --->The Zero Series <--- Click

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Jace Moon

As Damien took one last look through the door, she gave him a small smile as encouragement. It was just enough to say, ‘I’ll pull through.’ Knowing full and well that might not be the case, she let him leave without another word. The lady doctor—or nurse, since Jace couldn't tell—bandaged her chest and arms quietly. The overall effect was a gauze half-armor all the way up to the ravenette’s face. For some reason her captors kept that relatively untouched aside from a few bruises and a gash on her hairline from being held in the brick.

Jace allowed the redhead to remove the shirt from around her waist, bracing herself for any comment from the other woman. The girl knew that was the worst part of her body, however, it was treated like the rest of her. Sitting with baited breath, she leaned closer to the woman with eyes pleading an answer. The woman began to speak, and the girl listened intently with the occasional nod before her questions also began to surface. The doctor had given her a blue bottle for infections and a red bottle for sexual issues she might encounter--like her impending pregnancy.

“H-How often would I have to take from the red bottle
?” Feeling uneasy in her bandages, she moved her arms to her front despite a slight restriction of her movement. The blue bottle was left on the bed as the young woman looked intently at the red. She hated to admit that she’d gone and done it with nearly every gang member that was there that night. And who knew how diseased they might have been! Shaking her head, the more important questions rose. “As for the technicalities of my survival—what are they?”

As her discomfort did, so did her demands, “And in your professional opinion—how long do I really have? What am I most likely going to die from?” Lower lip trembling, the girl knew she wasn't thinking straight. Dropping her face in her hands, her breath escaped her lips heavy and strenuous.

“I-I’m sorry
” she mumbled. “I’m just upset.”

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Damien Vetrix: Acknowledging her answer Rebecca nodded before answering, "One pill a day for a month any more or longer will greatly affect your health." She knew there would be more questions but for now she went to the bathroom to wash her hands, only when the question upon her survival arose did she walk back. Not to her patient but to her supplies as she packed them up, "You've been shot and cut repeatedly, not the worst case I've seen so that alone is not the issue. The issue is possible infection and disease, you were left in a vulnerable state your body alone cannot fight off multiple fronts. The pills will help but only time will tell."

The second barrage of questions pulled Rebecca's eyes from her supplies to the young lady, this was not a hard for her she could tell taking a deep breath she answered, "In the worst case scenario two days, in the best case scenario a week or two, with a miracle your entire life. You will most likely die from infection that will probably settle in with the state your body is in."

Standing up, Rebecca made her way to the dresser being familiar with it she quickly pulled out a loose t-shirt and sweat pants. Handing these clothing to Jace, "You'll need to wear loose clothing for a while, I have plenty of pajamas and a few dresses within the dresser but if you run out before my next visit you can borrow Damien's clothing. He's a fatty." With a smile she gently pat Jace on the head before making her way to the door, "Now I shall go talk to Damien, might wanna dress up he might walked in after our talk." With that she exited the bedroom.

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Jace Moon

Rubbing at her eyes, Jace listened to the doctor’s answer. Two weeks, tops. Her heart cringed at the thought of knowing when she was going to die—but to die peacefully of infection was better than dying screaming at a stranger to point his gun at her. So she wiped the last of the tears away with her bandaged and gritty wrist before putting on a nice and neat fake smile. “It’s better than before, at least. I’m safe here.” She reached for the blue bottle and pressed on the child safety cap with some effort. “At least I think so.”

As the woman left, Jace considered her words. Would she even be around for the redhead’s next visit? The ravenette hoped so
but didn’t expect to be. Taking the pills from the blue bottle, the young woman frowned at the bitter taste, and regretfully eyed the red bottle. Hearing muffled voices down the hall, she quickly pulled on the sweatpants and the t-shirt. The feeling of soft fabric on her skin seemed almost alien and she felt even more naked in the clothes than she had when she was actually naked.

Sitting back on the bed, she eagerly watched the door for any sign of her new roommate.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Damien Vetrix: Hushed shatter could be heard from the hallway. But as the conversation continued the louder it became escalating to a screamed out, "Don't be an idiot!" The words obviously came from a females voice, Rebecca's voice, then footsteps drawn to Jace's room with another rushed pair giving chase.

"You don't want to die, right?" Damien barged in throwing up the out of the blue question as he closed the distance to Jace's side. "Or at least that's what I saw in your eyes, even if it was a glimpse you wanted to live when I rescued you. Is that not true now?" He quickly asked as he stared down at her completely ignoring Rebecca as she rushed into the room smacking him on the back.

"He doesn't know what he's talking about," She quickly interjected as she stood beside Damien with her arms crossed, "he is just lashing out in an attempt to cheat death, the last thing you want to do is place your trust into a madman."

"Just say the word and I'll save you," Damien's words were now more of a whisper, for his words were only meant for her.

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:47 am

Jace Moon
“I-I suppose I’d like to stay alive,” the ravenette’s response emerged in a quaking voice, uncertain of the situation that was growing between Damien and his doctor friend. She could only assume that he wasn’t taking the redhead’s words very well. It was understandable since he had taken so much effort to rescue her the night before. However, this was a layer of him that the young woman hadn’t seen before. It seemed that Damien wasn’t as level-headed as she thought.

As the redhead interjected, Jace gave a slight nod as if to say she had considered the fact Damien might have possibly been truly mad. “Honestly, I had put my trust in this madman the minute I saw him,” she said, lacing her hands in her lap. “I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t.”

Black eyes darting away from the woman and onto Damien, Jace stretched her bandaged hand for his. Once she had taken it, she tugged his wrist so she could look into his face. “I have a lot of faith in your decisions,” the girl admitted with a worried smile, patting his fingers in consolation. “But what is there left that you can do, Damien? All we can do is wait on nature to run its course
”

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:30 am

Damien Vetrix: "That's reassuring," With those words spoken his eye grew dark red and this perfect teeth formed two pairs of perfect fangs. Using his free hand he sank his fangs into his wrist hitting what appeared to be a artery due to the profuse bleeding that occurred. Quickly stopping the bleeding with a firm grasp of his other hand, he turned back to her, "I will explain later, but for now I'm gonna need you to drink this."

Removing his hand he pressed his bleeding wrist against her lips, applying enough pressure to force her mouth open. Taking a seat on the bed he used his other hand to hold her head in place. The blood squirted in quick bursts into her mouth quickly filling her mouth making swallowing her only option. Rebecca shook her head looking away. They sat there for a about a minute before Damien freed her looking exhausted he looked over to Rebecca which was already ready as she began treating his injury.

"That was stupid you know that right?" She quickly said.

"Yeah, I know..."

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:56 am

Jace Moon

As soon as his bleeding began, so did a new flavor of Jace’s supposedly receding shock. “You’re hurting yourself--! Stop!” The man expertly knew where to grab his arm in order to stop the flow—an act that appeared as if he had done it several times before. “Nn--!”

She wanted him to explain himself now! She wanted him to look her in the eyes, tell her what he was, what he did, who he worked for, his past, his present, his future
Jace trusted him with her whole heart yet she didn’t know a thing about this man! Damien pushed his wrist to her lips with such force she felt the warm metallic liquid pulse across her tongue—slowly beginning its trickle down her throat. She coughed upon the first taste; the result was a splatter of her roommate’s blood across face, neck, and shirt. Damien did not let up for a minute, allowing his blood to fill her mouth until she had given up her force of fighting back. After thirty seconds of that, the feeding wasn’t as horrible anymore. Her body had returned to the sleepy state it was in earlier, growing warmer by the second. Finally he released her and she returned her head to the mattress, covering her eyes from a sharp pain filling them.

“Now you owe me an explanation,” she mumbled into her bandages. It wasn’t as sweet as she normally presented herself. This was a demand. “What did you do, Damien?”

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Damien Vetrix: Damien couldn't help but to stare her down when she demanded another answer. This human could bark, but he knew she could bite just as bad if not worst. She was just a human and yet when she took on this persona he couldn't help but to feel... intimidated? A small smirk grew on his face coming to the realization this just might be the most fearsome woman he has ever met. Dropping the smirk he answered in all seriousness.

"As you know I, as well as Rebecca here, are members of the Laughing Coffin. Just like any organization we have our secrets, one of which happens to be this," For visualization his eyes reverted back to a bright red this time and his fangs returned but this time black veins became visible at his hands, around his eyes, and if not for his shoes his feet as well. The longer he kept up the act the more it spread, "we are vampires, the walking dead, demons, monsters, or whatever you think best fits our descriptions. We feed off the life of others whether it is through blood drinking or soul eating, this is what makes us so powerful, feared, hated, but most of all monsters."

Looking away staring at his wrist, "that is what I turned you into."

"Alright enough of the loom and gloom, what you did was horrible but what is done is done," Rebecca interjected, now finished patching Damien up she quickly stood. Drawing her attention to Jace, "This was the miracle I was talking, I don't like miracles but can't say this one didn't save your life. The blood he just forced you to down acts like a virus, it eats away your blood cells which for the most part is tolerable since you won't feel pain just lack of air at times. The troubling part is when it eats away at your bone marrow, that is the truly excruciating part. This virus blood will end up replacing your blood cells and bone marrow with its own version. In our cases every cell in our body was replaced, since you simply drank his blood cells only your blood cells will be replaced making you half of the monster we are. As for the process it's going to take twenty-fours to complete, the blood cell replacement will take twenty hours and the bone marrow replacement will be four hours of agony that will feel like an eternity."

"Nice way to put it."

Glaring at Damien, Rebecca retorted, "You are the one that placed her into this mess now she has to deal with this horrible fate."

"At least she has some freedom," Damien said now standing, both of them glaring and baring fangs at each other.
Last edited by Game Master Zero on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Jace Moon

“My poor angel
” she murmured quietly under her breath. The statement wasn’t meant for anyone to hear, it was just left lying in the air between the three. Maybe it was true that Damien was a bit crazy. But wouldn’t that make her just as crazy as he was? After all, he had just turned her into some creature she was unfamiliar with.She felt a pop in her wrists, the most annoying dull ache like baby arthritis.
Suddenly she felt very heavy. Her back rose up on the bed and she flopped weightily back down with a groan, her breath escaping in short but severe puffs.

“God, it feels like an asthma attack.”

Jace felt like a brick. She was tired as if she had run several miles just a second ago. She had never had an asthma attack but she could assume what one was like. For seconds at a time, it felt like she was only able to breathe through a small pipe instead of her lungs. For a second, she nodded at the doctor as if agreeing it was his fault for what she was about to face. However, Jace didn’t care too much about the consequences. She was used to pain right now, the ravenette knew she’d be able to handle a bit more. Dark eyes returning to Damien, she grinned ever so slightly, lifting her hand to wag a finger.

“Now, put those away and talk,” she said with just the smallest hint of amusement. The two were bearing their fangs at one another. Despite the fact they were vampires, she could see that they were acting like five year olds about the situation. “He’s already gone and done it, no point in snapping over the past.”

“So the real pain starts tomorrow
” she said, the warmth of her body continuing to rise. “But these freedoms—what are they?”

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Master Zero on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:26 pm

Damien Vetrix: Damien crossed his arms as they both stopped their fighting. "Well, for starters you have the freedom to choose whether to feed off humans or stay to eating regular human food. Second, because we are nothing more than created monsters we are forced to follow our master's commands but due to your half human state you can resist it. And third, you can suppress your monster half. You can hide it, be normal, be human." Damien glanced at Rebecca, who was now walking back and forth, then looked back to Jace "We can't, we are monsters a hundred percent of the time."

"If she doesn't feed her monster half she can still go wild and she'll be weak and vulnerable if she doesn't feed off humans. Even though she can resist master it will not go to his liking and maybe even result in him killing her. It will take a lot of practice for her to suppress her monster persona, it's like trying to stop yourself from jerking your hand away from a hot stove." It was as if Rebecca had a argument for everything Damien said, "Oh, not to mention that other members will attack her to get to you."

"I won't let them harm her, it's as simple as that and plus she's strong."

Now Rebecca stopped pacing and smirk, "Last time I checked you have a lot of enemies."

Damien shrugged, "We can still take them, maybe I should start killing them off now."

"We? I hope you're not including me in this mess."

Now it was Damien's time to smile, "You are already in it."

Game Master Zero
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!