Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

These Chains Burn Me.

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: These Chains Burn Me.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Finally Anya drifted to sleep, it took another few moments but in the end the practice from yoga had worked. Her thoughts had stopped and began to twist and turn to weird dreams she would most likely forget when she woke up. Anya's hair fanned out behind her head as her eyes were shut tightly closed; her arms tucked close to her body while the covers wove and tangled with her legs. All in all she didn't look very peaceful as though in sleep she was confused as well. That was not very far from the truth.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:50 am

Eric sat carefully on the end of the bed, so as not to shake it in the slightest. Anya was finally asleep, but nothing was guaranteed about a good sleep. He watched her in amusement, a smile tugging on his lips. Crossing his arms, he got up and sat down on the armchair situated beside the bedside table. Giving Anya one last glance, he closed his eyes. Not to sleep, but rather to pass the time and think. When he opened his eyes, sunlight drafted in through the transparent curtains and Anya was still asleep.

He stared at her for a second before disappearing out the door and headed for the kitchen. Andie was already awake, as always, boiling the kettle over the stove. The whistling sound alerted her, and she ran to it to get it off. "Morning Eric!" She smiled brightly. "Mornin'," he replied, sitting down on one of the stools and picking up the newspaper. "What's for breakfast?" he asked. Andie giggled, "Why do you ask? It's not like you're gonna eat it!" He chuckled in reply.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Anya could hear laughter drifting up from downstairs and up to her ears, slowly she opened her eyes and gave a slight smile as she realized where she was. The events from last night came back to mind, a light blush formed on her pale features as she came to the conclusion that she had been a foolish girl. What was she thinking? Of course Eric would say that, as for on the balcony he was most likely trying to prove how stupid she had been. Shaking her head she placed on a crimson, red shirt with dark black jeans and headed downstairs. She would not stop in the kitchen but instead head outside to get some air; she didn't think she could face Andie or Eric at the moment. All she needed was air to clear her head. When she reached outside she was happy to see that it was raining with a slight breeze; her favorite weather. Taking a step out she let herself become drenched with the coldness of the raindrops; lifting her head up she began to smile and just forget everything. Someone was missing, he would finish this moment nicely. But she quickly pushed that thought out of her head. Must not think like that.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:02 am

Andie carefully placed a hand on Anya's shoulder. "Anya? What are you doing? You'll get sick like this.. anyway, breakfast is ready! C'mon, let's eat!" She led Anya into the empty kitchen and made her sit on one of the stools. "Hmm..Eric must be in the library again. The nerd." She giggled and took a seat beside her, putting some toast on her plate and spreading jam and butter on it. "Have a good night's sleep?" she asked, taking a bite of her toast. "It's raining today," she pouted, "And I wanted to take you out shopping too! Ah well, what do you want to do today?" She crunched noisily, it being a habit of hers.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Being quiet was one of the best things she had mastered, but with Andie around she couldn't help but let out a smile. "Well, if you really want to take me shopping; I guess we could go. I mean, Eric has to have a car around, right?" Her own giggle slipped out from Andie's personality being so damn contagious. After she was done eating, she began to wash the dishes then head up to her room to get dressed in more dry clothing. As she was heading up the stairs however she had passed the library where Eric was now in; her heart made a jump which surprised her immensely. A light blush formed on Anya's cheeks and she quickly ducked her head and raced back up to her room; once there she shut the door and leaned up against it as her hand rested on her heart.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:33 am

Andie cleaned up the kitchen after Anya had left before hanging up her apron and bandanna and heading into her room so she could change. She finally decided to wear a pair of black flare jeans, a red shoulder-less top, a black and red checkered tie and cute black beret. She slipped into her sneakers and ran downstairs to the door. She picked up the keys in one motion of her hand. She danced to the door and stopped to lean on the open door. "Anya~! Ready yet?" she called, sliding her black sunnies onto the bridge of her nose.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:50 pm

“Almost!” She shouted through the door as her voice slowly calmed down. Walking over to the drawer she threw on a crimson red tank top that showed some of her stomach, black pants and black tennis shoes. Quickly she through a black ribbon in her hair that fell to her waist, along with a black jacket to ease the cold, then ran downstairs past the library as fast as she could. “Okay, I am ready.” She said with a smile as her eyes landed on Andie.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:56 pm

"Great!" Andie took Anya's hand and walked her over to the garage where two sleek cars were stored. One was a black Dodge Viper and the other was a bright red Lotus Elise. Andie giggled and pressed a button on the small control button and the Lotus Elise made a beeping sound. She opened the door and revealed the black interior. She jumped into the black leather seat and started the engine. "Come on, let's go!" Once Anya was inside, Andie revved the engine and laughed heartily. "Did I ever mention that I have a fetish for sporty cars?" The garage opened and the car zoomed out onto the road. It was a smooth ride, even when they were going pretty fast. "Have any favourite songs? Just pick one." Andie handed her an iPod which was connected to the stereo.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:06 pm

Anya's eyes went wide as she saw how good the car was, not to mention how Andie was very excited about it. "I can tell." Anya said through a giggle. "These are really nice, I am so used to just junk cars." Her voice was a soft whisper as she slid into the front seat and began to feel the leather. "Wow, you and Eric must have a lot of money." Taking the Ipod she moved the music around till she landed on Full Moon by The Black Ghosts; she loved that band and the song even more. "So, where our we heading to my dear?" Andie's excitement had washed over onto Anya and now she was feeling very giddy.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:36 pm

Andie laughed again. "You should get used to this. There will be a lot more of this in the future. Well, money isn't a problem these days, there's a lot more on Eric's mind, I guess you could say." Andie grinned hugely and started speeding up a little more. "You'll see." She took a sharp turn and the speedometer went so high up that both of the girls were stuck to the back of their seats. "Hold on..!" she cried. They were like that for awhile before they started to slow down and drive up into a parking lot. Andie found a good spot and parked the car, turning off the engine when she was done. "Welcome to Paull Mall." The mall was humongous. It looked like two five star hotels put together. A red carpet was put in front of the white marble stairs. "Let's go inside." She got out of the car and closed the door, locking it as they headed towards the entrance. "What would you like to shop for? Anything you need?" Andie pulled out two credit cards with a grin. "Like I said before, money isn't a problem these days."

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:19 am

(Damn computer wiped away my long response so now I am going to write this short one. >_<)

Anya gazed up at the mall with large eyes then back to the credit cards. "Um, no. Actually I am fine with clothing at the moment. Anyways I am more of a observer then a buyer; I don't like trying on clothes much as well." With a weak smile she rolled her shoulders and gazed back up at the mall. "Okay then, I guess we should head in now seeing as the rain doesn't look like it is going to stop anytime soon." One step out of the car and they were going to get drenched, not that Anya minded that.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:05 am

Andie chuckled before grabbing Anya by the hand and giggling as she ran through the rain. When they reached the entrance, they were completely drenched from top to bottom. "Umm..I think we may have to find some dry clothes," she said in between giggles. She dragged Anya into the nearest clothing store and let go of her. "Find something you like and put it on!" Andie found a crimson turtle neck dress that reached her thigh, a black trenchcoat and black thigh high boots. She put on her red and black checkered tie on and grinned at her reflection. Her strawberry blonde hair moved from side to side as she walked over to the counter. "I'd like to buy this please!"

Her outfit made her look taller and mature, and made her bright blue eyes look thoughtful and understanding. She brought out one of the credit cards and handed it to the cashier. "Wow..you look very beautiful, miss!" The boy smiled eagerly and blushed when their hands brushed each other as he took the plastic card from her. Andie smiled and replied, "Why thank you." She turned and walked over to where Anya was and grinned.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Anya smiled at Andie's beauty and the boy's flirtatiousness towards her. She had chosen a black, flowing shirt that had sleeves that slit up the middle. It buttoned on the top to show only the pale skin of her wrists, for pants she chose dark blue low riser jeans and zipped up boots. A shy smile formed on her lips as she exited the dressing room and looked into the mirror while striking a joking pose. It actually fit her quite well as her long, red curly hair flowed down her shoulders; her green eyes striking against the pale complexion of her skin.

Walking up to Andie she gave another shy smile then walked up to the cashier. With that she asked for the money for the clothing seeing as she didn't have any. The clothing was cheap enough for her taste, but if she was home she would have not done anything of the sort.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:30 pm

"Wow! Anya looks super pretty~!" Andie's voice took on the childishness of before and she giggled. "Andie thinks this outfit isn't for her. I'll be riight back, okay?" Andie disappeared behind the changeroom curtains, humming happily. She reappeared, wearing a black tutu with a white ruffled shirt worn over it, black and white striped leggings, a black leg warmer on her right leg and a white leg warmer on her left finished with black pumps.

Andie's fringe was swept to the side, held in place with a black bow clip. She grinned and walked over to the boy at the counter. "I'd like to buy this," she paused as she read his nametag, "Brenden." Brenden swiped the credit card and as Andie punched in the numbers said, "Wow...you look very cute. You look good in anything, miss!" Andie smirked, holding back a giggle. "Please. Call me Andie."

She turned around and giggled silently before looking towards Anya. "Ready to go? Sorry about that.. Andie has problems with making decisions." She smiled warmly. "Where would you like to go next?"

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:16 am

Why was Andie talking so weirdly now? Anya managed to shrug it off as she ran her fingers through her curls and gave a look over of Andie. "Wow, the guy is right. You do look really good in anything, I am jealous." Anya joked before walking over to the hats and placing a brown cowgirl like hat on over her red hair. Turning around she made a gun with her fingers while seductively winking at Andie. "Hold it up girl, I would like to check you out." Her face was straight as she said, but before she could finish it she ended up cracking up laughing. Having fallen on the ground she slowly stood up and removed her hat before placing it back on the hook. "I don't know, wherever you want to. It seems you know this place better then I do."

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:17 am

Andie's eyes gleamed with excitement. "You bet I do!" She linked her arms with Anya and carried her off outside of the shop. "Time for a pampering trip!" Andie smiled encouragingly, leading her into a posh looking hairdresser's, the sign reading "Rafael's". "Ra-fa-el~!" Andie broke the name into syllables, singing them out. A tall thin man with a soft black mohawk and a thin moustache turned around with a smile. "Why, it's you Andie!" Andie giggled and he winked in response. "What can I do for you? Ah- but wait. Who is this new face, here?"

Andie grinned wildly and replied, "This is Anya. She is new here." Rafael came closer, studying her with his dark crimson eyes. He turned her around before turning her back around to face him again. "Tsk Tsk Tsk. I guess I should ask first," he sighed, "Would you like a new hairstyle?"

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Anya giggled as Andie began to lead her somewhere, but all giggling was lost when she saw herself in a hairdressing place. Her hair was to the middle of her back and she loved it; the color was even better. But Andie looked so excited and she was not sure whether or not she could say no to her. So when Rafael turned her around and back around again she gave a nod. "Yeah, a new hairstyle would be great!" Anya said with a wide grin that could fool almost anybody.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Before Rafael could sit Anya down, Andie whispered in his ear, "Nothing too different!" He nodded and sat Anya down and Andie sat down beside her. Another hairdresser came over to Andie and started draping the cloth over her shoulders and clipped it to the back as Rafael did the same. "Don't worry Anya. He's just gonna straighten your hair." Andie giggled and laid back in her chair. "Having fun yet?" she asked, wondering whether this was too girly or pampery for her.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:33 am

Relief filled Anya instantly as Andie spoke about how it was going to be simple. "That's cool." She said through a giggle, Andie was really good at getting her in this mood. "Yeah, I am having a lot of fun. Actually, this is the most fun I have had in awhile." That last statement was true, this was the most fun she has had in awhile; mostly at home she would play games with her parents or just do homework. But this...This was really nice.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:18 am

"Finito. Not much but not that bad." Rafael's voice sounded bored. Andie giggled as her hairdresser was almost about done too. Both hairdressers unclipped the cloth and removed it. Andie's hair was styled into waves, shortening her hair to below her shoulders. She giggled and got up, kissing Rafael's cheek. "Thanks for the favour. Is Dom here?" Rafael's lips curved into a thin smile. "Yes, he is at the pet store." Andie grinned and turned to Anya. "So how bout it? Wanna go to the pet store?"

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!