Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

These Chains Burn Me.

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: These Chains Burn Me.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:05 am

For a moment Anya just sat there, letting Eric comfort her. When he spoke she had looked up at him and noticed the strange color change in his eyes; but she had no time to make a comment for he had whispered something so low she could not understand, and disappeared. Anya had began to clean her eyes when all of a sudden Andie ha appeared by her and sat down. Great, now she had to explain to someone else what was wrong. Wiping her eyes she stood up and wondered where it was Eric had gone to.

"My people won't accept me back. I am stuck here for the rest of my life even though they said they loved me." Tears began to form in her eyes again but she quickly wiped them away. With a frown she slid against the wall and brought her knees to her body; resting her head on them she continued to cry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:15 am

"Aww! Don't cry, Anya-chan!" She hugged her tightly, before releasing and saying, "Don't worry! We'll be your family! We'll be better and we won't ditch you. We'll love you forever. You can be my sister!" She giggled and smiled brightly. "Oh yeah, wasn't Eric here? Where'd he go?" She leaned down, looking under the couch. She got back up and shrugged, giggling. "Oh yeah. I'm feeling a little hungry. You can help yourself to anything okay? We have books and television and all. Just make yourself at home!" She skipped off into the corridor towards the dining room and hummed to herself happily.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:32 am

A sigh slipped through Anya's lips as she felt like all she wanted to do was sleep. Slowly she walked up to the couch and curled up into a fetal position. Her long black hair played as a pillow for her as she slowly closed her eyes; and tried hard not to cry once more. Tears slowly filled them up once again and dampened her hair; her family had told her that they loved her. Now she was certain that they would not accept her back into their lives. It was not fair, they promised to love her forever, no matter what! As those thoughts sunk into her mind she let out a small whimper of pain and fell to sleep.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:08 am

After Andie cleared up, she plopped down on the couch. "So how late do you want to stay up?" she smiled before stopping, looking at Anya. "Anya?" she whispered. She didn't reply. Andie smiled again, stroking her forehead once. She took the warm blanket that lay on the armrest and covered Anya with it. "Good night." And with that, Andie walked upstairs to her own bedroom to read a book to the lamplight.

| | x | | x | | x | | x | | x | |

Eric sat in the basement, his head in his hands. One light was on, unsuccessful in lighting up the room. The rabbits froze in fear in their cages, fearing for their life. Eric looked up at them. He put one hand in the cage and grabbed one, sinking his teeth into it, sucking out all its blood. The rabbit was dropped to the floor, void of life. Its blood dripped down from Eric's mouth, his eyes a dark crimson.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:17 am

A whimper came out of Anya's lips as she was having a bad dream; she had come back home from Eric's house and her family would not take her. She was crying out and begging on her knees but they just shook their heads, they even held weapons against her. "You are a demon now Anya." Her mother cried. Anya only shook her head with tears streaming down her face. "Look at all those bites!" Now it was her father who spoke. She didn't get bit, she would never allow Eric to bite her. But as she looked down at herself from above; she saw that her whole body had been bitten into. Deep inside she knew it was Eric who had done it and she had willingly allowed him to do so. In reality she was crying out and tossing and turning; sweat beading her forehead as her heart and pulse beat rapidly.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:39 am

Eric dropped the last of the rabbits to the ground, stumbling to the bathroom upstairs. He washed his face and hands clumsily, shaking with energy. His eyes were still a dark crimson, the way it always went once he had fed on some animals. Even with all the blood, he never really did feel that satisfaction of feeding on a human's blood. He finished up, looking blankly at the mirror. He had no reflection after all. He suddenly went statue still, concentrating on something.

He finally walked out, supposably clean of blood. Anya's whimpers could be heard from the corridor and he advanced forward to investigate. She was on the couch, a painful look on her face as she tossed and turned. Eric watched silently for a few more seconds. Hesitating, he closed his eyes, trying to think of happy thoughts. With that, he leaned closer to her. He pressed his lips to her, finally able to use the ability to change someone's mood for a day with a kiss on someone.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Another whimper slipped through Anya's lips before a sudden calmness took over. For a moment she could not tell what it was till in her dream she felt a pressure like touch on her lips. A shiver passed through her body both in dream land and in her reality state. It felt so nice and real that she wanted more of it; slowly her hands went up and touched her lips. She concentrated on the feeling a smile playing on her lips as she slowly opened her eyes to only look up at Eric. Her eyes widened and she could not help but quickly push him off and jump off of the couch. "What-What do you think you are doing?" She shouted.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:22 am

"Well I could be saying the same thing." He decided to play innocent, or maybe feel mean enough to put the blame on herself. A playful smirk played on his lips. He got up off of the floor and crossed his arms. "And I thought I was the one being kissed at. Though I don't blame you." He put a hand through his hair, joking around with her. He chuckled, his crimson eyes lighting up. "You seemed to be enjoying it, anyhow." He grinned lopsidedly. "Shouldn't you be sleeping in your room by now? It's quite late." He pulled up his sleeve to check his watch, even though he knew the exact time it was. "Almost midnight, if my watch is working." He looked up at Anya without tilting his head back up, looking through his lashes.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:38 am

Anya was amazed by his beauty and could not help but slowly walk up to him. Sudden boldness rushed through her as she placed both of her hands on his shoulders and gently ran her hand up his cheek and through his hair. Her other hand lifted his chin up so he was looking her in the eyes; slowly she placed her lips inches away from her own. A gentle gasp would bring them to touching. "Or maybe." She whispered. "It was you who enjoyed and wanted the kiss." Anya's hand came back from his hair to gently caress his cheek once more.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:33 am

Eric was surprised at her sudden boldness, but his expression did not reveal that. He stood as still as a statue, not moving at all. "If it is as you said .." His cold breath reached her face, "..then shouldn't the same apply to you?" He smiled a perfectly dazzling smile, with no effort whatsoever. His eyes were still a deep crimson, which seemed to glow a little. "Aren't you .. scared of me?" His smile disappeared, a serious look setting in. "I am a vampire." He didn't hesitate to say these things, and concentrated on reading her thoughts. It was all so fuzzy; he couldn't read anything.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:08 pm

A smirk formed on her face as she met his eyes. "Your my family now, and family doesn't hurt each other. Besides, if you wanted to hurt me; wouldn't you have done it already?" At the thought of how her old family hurt her she gently wrapped her arms around him and let her head rest against his chest. Anya's breathing calmed as she found comfort in Eric's arms. Slowly, er heartbeat went back to normal along with her pulse. As she pulled back she met his eyes and let her lips touch his in a gentle, slow kiss.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:12 am

At first, he didn't know how to react. This was the first time a human was so comfortable with kissing him. He hesitated for quite awhile, thinking of the outcome. What would happen between them and what would Anya feel afterwards? He didn't answer her kiss but instead gently pulled her away from him, looking seriously at her. "Are you sure you want to be doing this?" he asked, "I am a vampire. You are a human. You don't know how wrong this is." He ran a hand through his hair, his eyes deep in thought. He embraced her in a tight hug, closing his eyes. "You don't know how dangerous this is.." he whispered through her hair.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:46 pm

A light blush formed on her face as she didn't feel him respond to her kiss; what had she been thinking? All he spoke of was very true, he was a vampire and she was a human. The fact that she did not care at all scared her, but at the moment she could not care less. All she wanted was to be near Eric. Gazing up at his eyes she listened to his words and gave a slow nod but in return she was quickly pulled into a tight hug. "The humans have left me to die, all I have left is you Eric." She whispered to him. "Maybe it is us that are the monsters, and vampires are the ones that are civilized. At least you don't get rid of your loved ones because they were caught in an unwilling situation." Her anger was returning so she quickly cling onto him to rid of it.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:49 am

"That doesn't mean vampires are all cute and cuddly," he said coldly, "Vampires are monsters. Never forget that." He opened his eyes and let her go. "You should sleep now. It's getting late." His eyes darkened a little and he threw one last glance at her before disappearing.

{sorry for the short post >.<}

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:33 pm

For a moment Anya just stood there, at that moment she felt more lonely than ever; no one wanted her it seemed. With a sigh she walked up towards the stairs and ended up inside of her room where she collapsed onto the bed. Nothing, she was wide awake while Eric's words kept playing in her mind. Monster? Was he really a monster? She didn't believe it one bit; so with that she walked out towards the balcony and sat down on the railing. The moonlight played on her face while the gentle wind blew her hair and white nightgown back.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:18 am

Eric traced her cheekbone, whispering, "Resisting temptation is so hard..." But before she could turn around to see him, he disappeared. When he was sure she was off guard, he crept up behind her again, whispering, "Close your eyes." He waited for her to do so, ready to disappear when she turned around. After she closed her eyes, he closed his eyes himself, breathing in her sweet scent. He breathed slow, moving closer to press his lips to her neck. He released her, realising he was unconsciously gripping onto her. "Sleep." He advised her before disappearing again.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Anya felt his hands trace against her cheekbones which sent shivers to rush through her. Nearly falling off of the banister she quickly jumped down and looked for Eric. He was not there; was this just a trick of the wind? Shaking her head she was about to go inside when his voice breathed up against her skin; she melted into his arms with ease. Her own voice proved to be shaky, quiet and almost inaudible; that is if she could speak. Doing as he said, she closed her eyes and let him do as he pleased. It felt as though he was a ghost trying to seduce her as he kissed her neck. A slight whimper came through as a result of his actions; it felt so good. Then, once more he was gone with the one word that she would not be able to follow. There was no way she could sleep.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:18 am

Eric stood outside, in the forest. He gripped his head in his hands and bit his lip so he wouldn't scream. What was he doing? What was he planning to do with the consequences? He shut his eyes tight, trying to dispel the thoughts. It doesn't matter... He released himself, tilting his head up straight to the sky. He breathed in the fresh crisp night air that failed to make him shiver. He was as cold as he could get. He looked around for a second before running back home, into the comfort of his own home. He walked through the door and stopped, waiting in the darkness. Waiting for nothing. He strained his ears to listen to Anya's heartbeat. It would tell him whether she was asleep or not.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:05 pm

Anya just lay in her bed as she tried to do as Eric told her to do. Sleep. She really needed sleep, maybe it would help clear her head. As she closed her eyes she began to focus on her body slowly going to still which resulted in her heart to slow down as well. It was almost like she was dead as her heart began to beat as slowly as it could without really stopping. Anya had learned this in a yoga class her mom had forced her to go to; and it worked every time. Except for now, but anyone would not know that she was awake seeing as her body looked as though she was.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:11 am

He leaned against the wall, his face facing the ceiling as he closed his eyes. Was it really this hard to stay away from just one ordinary human girl? No, it shouldn't be. After all, he's had centuries of practice. But it was never like this. Never like this. He got up the stairs silently and stopped in front of Anya's door. He could hear her thoughts. 'Hurry up and sleep..' he murmured, so quietly as if he were thinking it. He paced in front of her door, debating whether he should go inside or not. In the end, he decided to stay. Going inside would only make her jumpy again.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!