Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

These Chains Burn Me.

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: These Chains Burn Me.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 am

Pet store? Sounded horrid, all those poor pets locked in cages on there own; no she did not want to do such a thing. But the look in Andie's eyes showed her that she wanted to see this 'Dom' fellow. "No thanks, you can go. I am actually just interested in maybe walking around on my own. Is that fine? It's not like I am going to run away or anything, I don't have anywhere to go."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:54 am

A look of sadness passed her face without her realising it and she quickly tried to hide it with a smile. "Oh...sure. Meet me in the food court at 3, okay?" She gave Anya one last hug and skipped out of the salon, making her way to the pet store. She loved the pet store, the pets were always put into groups so they wouldn't be lonely. She walked into the store, gazing adoringly at the cute kittens in the window, fighting each other playfully. "Oh, hey Andie." A very familiar seductive voice called Andie's name. She smiled, already knowing who it was and turned to the voice. It was Dom, a puppy in his hands.

"Dom!" she cried, opening her arms out for a hug. Dom put the puppy back in its windowed box before hugging Andie. "It's been awhile, huh?" Andie giggled, replying, "Am I supposed to answer that? It's been a whole year!" Dom hugged her a little tighter, whispering in her ear, "I see the time apart has been good for you. You look ... even more beautiful than i remember." Andie pulled away and laughed, "Stop it! It's not good to lie, you know!" Dom chuckled back and replied, "I'm not lying!"

Dom was tall, five inches taller than Andie even with heels on. He was greatly built, not too muscly but not too thin nor fat. He was just right. He was a little tanned, with bright green eyes framed with long lashes. He had the same soft mohawk as his brother's except golden tips. Every girl who saw him had to admit he was handsome. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, as they always were.

"What are you doing here?" he finally asked, a grin placed on his face. "Actually, I was having a little fun with my new best friend. I want to introduce you to her. I told her to meet me at the food court. Can you come?" she asked, never looking away from his eyes. They were enchanting and made you want to look closer every time. "Sure," he replied, smiling at her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:05 pm

Anya moved through the huge mall on her own but stuck close to the food court she had happened to find on accident. She had rode the elevator up to the highest floor just out of curiosity and found herself surrounded by restaurants and take out food; she was so close to getting out but she would not do such a thing. Running hands through her now straightened hair she began to look around some clothing stores too afraid to venture too far off since the place was so gigantic. No doubt about it, she could easily get herself lost. After window shopping all the stores on the second highest floor; she made her way to the elevator and rode up to the highest floor and sat down on the bench closest to the elevator.

The smell of food instantly made her mouth water and she could not help but yearn for a hamburger. It sounded so good and she was starving. A smile played on her lips as she thought of Andie and how happy she was to bring Anya to the mall; she was such a great girl and it was sad to think of her trapped in Eric's house. But she was not really trapped was she, she actually wanted to be there. A sad smile caressed her lips as she wondered if that was going to happen to her. It seemed to be the only path she was on seeing as her people would not take her back.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:55 am

"Anya!" Andie and Dom were coming up the elevator when Andie had spotted her on the bench. She walked over to Andie, with Dom following behind. "Let's find a table." Andie grabbed Anya by the hand and dragged her to an empty table nearby. She sat down and Dom sat next to her, a friendly smile on his face. "Anya, this is my close friend, Dom. Dom, this is Anya, the girl I was talking about." Dom glanced at Anya with a grin and said, "Nice to meet 'cha."

"You guys must be hungry. I'll go get something, 'kay?" Andie went off in the direction of the group of restaurants, credit cards in hand. Dom watched as she disappeared in the huddle of people, with a dreamy smile on his face. "She's so beautiful...Isn't she perfect?" He sighed in content, looking to Anya who sat across him. "So you're Anya huh? Has she said anything about me?" his face was serious now, intently listening to her answer.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:41 pm

Anya was taken aback by the one of the most handsome people she had ever seen; as she tried to avert her eyes she began to listen to Andie. What, she was leaving her with this man who was most likely a vampire? Anya was about to protest but was quickly ignored by Andie's retreating figure. With a inaudible sigh she looked back Dom and gave a weak smile. "No, not really. Then again I only came here a few days ago; really all I have been doing is trying to get away from Eric and accept my new life."

By the guy's look and words Anya instantly knew what was going on. "You like Andie huh?" Her voice showed knowledge as she began to look around the mall. "Maybe even love, I can tell by your voice and how you look at her. I bet you Andie feels the same way, she was really excited to know that you were here."

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:34 am

"Oh." Dom instantly deflated when he heard Anya's response to his question. He had been hoping she had at least said something. Getting away from Eric? he thought in his mind. "Yes, of course I like Andie. I love her. Who wouldn't love her? Anyway, she wouldn't go for me anyway. I bet she only thinks of me as a brother." Dom's eyes lit up. "She was? Oh great!- I mean, ahem, oh really?" He chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "I've been meaning to tell her .. but I just couldn't without .. chickening out. Hey, could you recommend me to her for me? Please?" He leaned across the table a little, his eyes pleading.

Dom finally noticed the small restraint of fear in her eyes. He looked puzzled for a moment before a logical conclusion passed his thoughts. "Are you scared of me? I'm not a vampire you know." He leaned back with a grin, "I'm a werewolf..But relax, I only phase every full moon." Dom reanimated the second Andie came back, holding a tray with a burger, two cupful of fries and three sodas. "Here you go!...What were you guys talking about?" she asked as she handed Dom a soda and Anya a burger, a cup of fries and a soda.

She sat down at her seat and waited for a response. Dom chuckled naturally and replied, "Oh, we were just talking about you." Andie looked a little surprised, taking a sip of her soda. "About me?" Dom nodded and laughed. Andie turned to Anya, raising an eyebrow.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:17 pm

Wow, Anya felt as though she was back in high school already; she was used to playing matchmaker so for her this was easy enough. "Yeah, we were talking about you. Dom was just telling me what a great girl you are and I was agreeing." Anya said casually. "You two would make a really cute couple you know that; and to me you both already seem like you are together." Her smile widened as though she just came up with a great idea. "You two should go on a date tonight! It would be really fun for both of you and I can tell that Andie needs some fun to herself." As she spoke this her voice became excited knowing that Andie would catch it and want it all the same. Taking the fries and drink she began to eat waiting for the two's expression. The only bad part of this whole plan was that she would be stuck in the house alone with Eric. But she could handle that for Andie and Dom, of course she had not been lieing when she said they made a cute couple. They really did.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:26 am

"Me? ...and Dom?" she giggled a little. She turned to Dom with a weak smile and said, " I'm really sorry. I have something important to do tonight. Maybe some other time." Dom felt disheartened and his voice showed it. "Oh. No, it's okay, really.." Andie glanced at her watch and said, "Oh. Time flies. We gotta run Dom, catcha later, okay?" Dom smiled and nodded before getting up and saying, "Yeah, I'd better head off as well. I'm not off work yet. Bye, Andie. Anya." Andie waved and grinned as he walked off. "Did you like Dom?" she asked Anya, soda in hand as they walked towards the exit.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Anya felt bad for not getting Andie to say yes, with a sigh she nodded her head. "Yeah I did...But why didn't you say yes? It is obvious he loves you Andie." Running her hands through her hair, she took a sip of her pop and began to gently chew on the straw; a bad habit she had picked up somewhere. "I mean, do you really have something important to do tonight? If so, what?" Her curiosity was growing once more as she began to fiddle with a necklace she had bought with money she found in her pocket. It was a crimson red, crystal hung on a golden chain; she had found it enchanting and mystifying; it seemed to call her name when she passed it. It was a hundred dollars but with the money she had brought to school that one night that seemed so far away; she had been able to buy it with ease.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:02 am

"No, I do have something important to do today." She left the sentence like that, and her tone meant that that was all she was willing to confess. "I can't say anymore. I'm bound to a promise." Andie's delicate digits wrapped gently around the straw in her mouth as she sipped. "Hey, it's not raining anymore." They had reached outside and the automatic doors closed behind them. They reached the car in 5 minutes, parking not that far away from the exit. She climbed into the driver's seat of the car. Staring outside with her hands on the steering wheel.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:45 am

Anya's curiosity grew as she sat in the passenger seat and tried to figure out what it was that Andie had planned. "Well, if that is all you are going to tell me..." She said with a sigh, she hated the feeling of curiosity; it always annoyed her when she didn't know things. It was one of her faults and she had to wish it was not. Running a hand through her hair, her lips parted to reveal a very chewed on straw; a giggle slipped through her mouth as she saw how childish she was with it. "So, can I not get anymore hints?" Anya asked innocently, her green eyes wide with hope as she stared at Andie. "Please! You can't just leave me out of the loop."

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:58 am

"Well, maybe only just the slightest hint..." The words slipped out of her mouth as if my accident as she made no move to turn around, her body glued to where she was. Andie's eyes lowered as she whispered, "It's a job I have to do." She finally started the car, inserting the key into the keyhole and turning it so the engine would purr to life. She backed up the car and drove back home, silently. When they arrived in the garage 15 minutes later, the engine died quietly. "Any guesses so far?" she asked, turning her head reluctantly.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Throughout the whole ride Anya tried hard to think of what it could be that Andie had to do. The hint was not one that gave out much information and she was forcing back a protest. She was lucky that she had gotten that hint at all. With a sigh she shook her head and pushed open the door of the car to step out into the warmth of the sun that was now out. Stretching she placed her empty drink into the trash can while licking her lips. The thought of Eric came to her mind causing a blush to arise on her cheeks. "Why can't you just tell me Andie? Unless it has something to do with me." Eyes now narrowed suspiciously she glanced into Andie's and placed both hands on her hips. "It better not have anything to do with me."

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:03 am

"It doesn't!...Really." She walked into the house, jumping onto the couch. "I really do have to keep it a secret. It's mandatory." Eric appeared on the opposite couch, his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. "Keep what a secret?" Andie got up in a rush, tucking a bit of hair behind her ear. "Nevermind." Eric's puzzled look turned into a stare. He would be talking to her later. "How was your trip to the mall?" Andie knew this question was directed at Anya and looked to her, to see what she would say.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:05 pm

(Hey, I won't be on for a week; don't think I ditched this role play.)

Anya sighed and followed Andie to the couch, her mind was racing with thoughts of what it could be she was hiding. "So, I won't tell. Come on, you can't just keep me in the dark like this." Raking her fingers through her hair she sat down on the arm of the couch and was about to pester Andie once more. But instead of asking her about the secret she let out a surprised squeal when Eric's voice all of a sudden sounded. "Shoot, you scared me." He was talking to Andie though and she could tell that now she was in trouble as well. Looking at Eric, she tucked some hair behind her ear and shook her head. "It was fun." Was all she said before walking past him and up the stairs. Her heart was going so fast while her mind was racing with what to do as she entered her room. She liked Eric, that much was true. But why did she like him? And would he ever like her back?

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!