Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thine Own Beauty

Thine Own Beauty

a part of “Thine Own Beauty”, a fictional universe by Wiicked Skittle.

An original yuri rp in a Victorian Era setting. Six very unique girls are sent to St. Peter's Conservatory for Girls to learn a lesson. They're all there for different reasons. In the end, they discover troublemaking, scandal, and even love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Thine Own Beauty”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Thine Own Beauty

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiicked Skittle on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:50 pm

That's cool.
We're planning to get married in the church where I grew up.
Pretty much decided on my dress, just have to buy it.
My family is cooking the food.
Don't know yet whose gonna do my makeup and hair
or who our photographer is going to be.
my fiance just kinda goes with the flow on whatever I wanna do.
all he has to do is show up lol.

We were gonna go to Disney World for our honeymoon.
but we live in North Carolina and we decided we wanted to be able to spend more on a house and stuff than everything else.
so we're gonna rent a cabin in the Tenesee mountains.
It's very secluded (horror movie waiting to happen) but its really pretty and it has a hot tub and stuff.
plus its near pigeon forge where they have all kinds of stuff to do so im excited :)
im not big into being like the center of attention or having everybody looking at me
so im happy for the wedding, but not crazy excited like a lot of girls are haha.
im more excited to be marrying him than to be having a wedding. If that makes sense.
ImageImage
"So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad
and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wiicked Skittle
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiicked Skittle on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Akward moment: having a 70 year old man eavesdrop on your writing and trying to explain to him what online forum roleplaying is...never..again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wiicked Skittle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:14 pm

haha i bet that was awkward lol
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:19 pm

yeah, my mother in law wants me to go thrift store dress shopping which im not too crazy about, who wants to have someone elses dress on to walk down the aisle? But she said we can have it decorated to fit what I want.....and I had a customer at work today ask me what it is i do online, because hed asked if I'd heard the commercial for the product he was trying to buy, I told him no because my life is online and at work basically, he asked what it was I did online, and if i was a gamer...I said sort of and he wanted to know what I meant.....so I decided to say MMORPG, which is kinda the truth, considering this place is massive, there are multiple players, its online, and we roleplay! HAHA!! Maybe I should have taken the liar, but no, I like my princess.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiicked Skittle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:21 am

Haha that's hilarious. Ugh I have to go to school in the morning..amd attempt to find a new job -_-

Do ya'll go to school? What do you all wanna be when you grow up? Lol

Side note: I accidentally slip a "ya'll" every once in awhile.

Wiicked Skittle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:48 am

i say y'all too! lol

and nope no schooling for me...i tried the college thing and my adhd got in the way, im already all grown up XD but i do someday want to get myself back into working with horses, i currently am a nanny for my almost two year old niece

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiicked Skittle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:27 am

aw thats cool.
im about to fall asleep in class lol.
i love school but I just get impatient haha.
if something takes too long to do I just get bored
and im gonna be in school for like the next 10 years.
so basically the rest of my life :(

Wiicked Skittle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:11 am

yeah that was my issue, i would get impatient then bored and i just could not focus on the work. i tried getting into different majors but college was just not for me.
what are majoring in?

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiicked Skittle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 am

I'm getting my bachelor's in criminal justice with homeland security in 2 & a half years instead of the usual four.
but then right after that I'm gonna go straight into getting my doctor's in psychology.

Wiicked Skittle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 am

I live the wonderful life of a cashier in the glorious store of walgreens *eye roll* I'd like to get into college to become a vet but so far its a pipe dream

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiicked Skittle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:22 am

Oh I know how you feel though.
I've been working all retail jobs since I was 16.
I finally got a management job but it was with a bullshit company that everybody enjoys when they're not working there lol.
so i quit and now im looking for a new job.

im gonna be in school forever
but hopefully itll be worth it.
forensic psychologist start making 90k a year.

Wiicked Skittle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:29 am

i love criminal psychology, if i was going to go back into college it would have been for that or vet..i actually tried majoring in the vet field but eh no college...once i move back to maine im going try figuring out how to go about working with horses again

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiicked Skittle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:34 am

yeah crime and psychology are the two things ive always loved. so im just combining them :)
I also wanna do them for personal reasons.
my teacher is a criminal defense attorney. so he ends up telling us alot of ways to get out of trouble XD

Wiicked Skittle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:37 am

oh nice.
well i got to go take care of a few things but ill be back in an hour or so :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiicked Skittle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:38 am

i should probably be doing my classwork right now..
but im feeling lazy.
and id rather be on here haha

imma send you guys a screen shot of my computer in a minute.
i have my classwork on one side half finished
and on the other side of the screen i have the rp lmao

Wiicked Skittle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 am

okay now that i got a post in ill go do what ive got to get done lol...id prefer to be on here also but somethings just cant get done without me

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiicked Skittle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:23 pm

I skipped ahead to party time.
hope that's okay haha.

had to cut my post short because class is over :)

Wiicked Skittle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:05 pm

okay i am back :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiicked Skittle on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:55 pm

So ..I just watched brokeback mountain for the first time lol
And... I REALLY wish somebody wouldve told me it ended all sad :(

Wiicked Skittle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:01 pm

ive never seen it

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!