Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Those Who Hunt Monsters OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Those Who Hunt Monsters OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:09 pm

:( but-but-but I dont wanna be watched DX *Hides under the covers of his bed*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:15 pm

Bwahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ph3r M3
Image Image Image Image Image
------------------------------------------------
RPs I am in:
When Darkness Falls v.2.0 - Running, Please Join!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:27 pm

I pheer you siggy, It looks like its gunna bite meh :P

Ps. Mourn needs burn ointment

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:18 am

IW, is it night evening, or afternoon in the village?

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:32 am

I think its night..

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:30 am

night is falling
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:28 am

Its Twilight =] And so... I shall make my appearance... While you are all tucked away in that Inn or whatever it happens to be you are in... I shall steal another child away... -Laughs lightly, the alluring sound both drawing and evil-
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:57 am

Heehee, have fun with that tigerz.

Anyways, a kinsmen of mine that I've never heard of or seen is coming to my grandmother's house this weekend and I'm going with my mum to visit them. So I'll be AWOL for about a day and a half.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iceheart on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 am

Name: John Hargrove
Race (human, werebeast, vampire): Human/turning into vampire
Appearance (remember 1600s fashion and pic okay): Tall, dark-haired and handsome. He is missing a small piece of his right ear lobe and has a long scar on his neck.
Weapon(s): Small sword and two wheel-lock pistols

Iceheart
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:02 pm

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh I shot a cow XD But It was evil! I swear to god that cow had red eyes, And Im not even High or any- I CAN TASTE COLORS @__@

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:46 pm

....You should only shoot a cow if it has purpose - Is it going to be used for food? Or is is injured or sick?

...Whoo! Iceheart! Do you mean that your character has already been bitten and is currently in the process of turning?
-Twitches- I wish I could say you're in.... IW! HURRY UP!

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:00 pm

I didnt shoot the cow on purpose lol

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iceheart on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:02 pm

Whatever you say, you sick sadistic bastard. You did it! Admit it!

Iceheart
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Sorry about the double post, but Rooster -- I'm afraid I think your "amulet" is a little bit extreme. Yes this RP is dealing with things such as Vampires etc.. but... An amulet fused to your skin, bright enough to light up an entire street, that is said to be the devils eye and can tell if someone's a werewolf is way too extreme.

Lets keep some realism in this RP, make it all the more interesting. Also, a few other things -

1) Please stop typing what Sheila is doing when she hasn't done it. Give Black Dragon a chance to have her character do something, like, maybe - knee your character where it hurts?

2) Icehearts character's bandage - it wasn't bloody, it wasn't anything notable. Just a simple, clean bandage that could of been protecting any wound. Your character - and I don't care how great your Hunter is - your character shouldn't have assumed he was bitten by a werewolf. Also, Twilight has come to a close, its dark, and even if your amulet lit up the street, and the bandage is white - your character should have had some trouble seeing it.

As well as that, if you look in Icehearts character picture, he has one of those frilly neck things, which would have hampered your sight of the bandage even more

3) You're beginning to God Mod, and hence getting on my nerves. Quit it, or I might just get nasty.

Oh, and please don't say it wasn't my place to say any of this, and that only IW can say this shit. Because if IW was on, I would of either asked if I could say this, or badger him to address all this - I'm pretty sure the results would likely be on my side.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:19 pm

It cant tell if someone is a were wolf, It burns beasts when they touch it. Not like you touch it and die. It just burns you and its fused to my arm because it was put on me to keep me evil and everytime I think good thoughts the amulet burns me, and yes it lights up, not an entire street, just like a flashlight. <<< Sorry If I exadurated this a bit.

1. How did I do this? If i did Im sorry and if you are so offended you want to knee mourn in the ballsack go right ahead, that'll help us a lot
2. I did not realize that it wasnt bloody, im sorry for that. My character has a deep phycological fear of werewolves, someone near him was bitten by a person were a lot of were wolves populate.
3. Im not godmodeing, nothing has even attacked me yet. And in most of my posts im being brought to my knees by the amulet, if not being able to stand is being invinsible then I need to be locked in a mental institution.

And No I wont say that its not your place because you have an opion and I would love to hear that to advance in my RP quality.

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:45 pm

1) When you said Sheila moved the cow... Cow, WTF?! Why would a cow be out and about in the streets when they should be in a paddock or a barn on the surrounding farms. And I said the knee in the balls thing.. Because it would be utterly hilarious.

2) Fair does. But another thing [unless I read wrong], Icehearts character didn't say where he was from, and your character said that there was a lot of werewolf happenings where Icehearts character was from.... Even though Mourn doesn't know where Icehearts char is from...

3) Coming close to. I believe you responded to what Icehearts character was thinking - you can only respond to what Icehearts character said to Mourn, and the characters visual actions.

Oh, and whats with the portable cannon thing o.O

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Hand canon, Earliest form of firearm.

I said she lead the cow, the means like grabing the rope it probably has around its neck and walking it off, I didnt say Were He was from had a lot of WW he said were he was attacked.
and I'll belive I was godmodeing once you give me a quote and I get stabbed through the chest by a tyrant and end up in the sequal ;D

Oh and I have no Idea why A cow was in the street, in Black's post she said I shot a cow.. so yeah no idea.

And Knee to the balls is just cold. have you ever been kneed in the spine or the stomach? I have, and geting it in the balls would leave me in a wheelchair XD

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black_Dragon on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:48 pm

Read my posts carefully Rooster. I lead the cow out from where you shot, a shadowy corner. There was no cow out in the middle of the street. I put the cow in because you are rushing already into a fight, when it is only twilight. Tigerz-Peace hadn't even posted yet. As far as I could tell, there were no beasties lurking around.

As for a knee to the balls, you're lucky you've never had me around to do that for you. I caused permenant damage to a kid at my school last time.

Black_Dragon
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:49 pm

Ahh... Apologies about the cow thing.. I didn't realize BD had posted...

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:03 pm

This looks pretty good, but I have a couple questions.

1. Is there room for me?
2. Are we allowed to use mysticalsih-type weaponry. I was thinking of using a sword that was blessed, and thus has the properties of wounding monsters much deeper and much easier than regular weaponry.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!