Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Those Who Hunt Monsters OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Those Who Hunt Monsters OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:31 pm

Acctually, go ahead. Knee mourn in the balls, and then have him attacked by everyone in the village. Then thrown into the deepest pits of hell were all of his skin is peeled off slowly by his own finger nails that had just been ripped off of his own hands with rusty pliers and then baste him with a mix of lemon juice, hot sauce, and salt while being whipped by his own spinal chord and shanked by his vertibre , all while being slowly fed a giant axe with blood that has a shitload of STDs all over it.

Your makeing such a big deal out of this, that this would probably be the only punishment that would be reasonable for such an offence.

I've already been called a dumbass today by another person. I dont need it again.

Can we just move on?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:40 pm

True, I'm pretty sure there's room for you.

As for the blessed sword, I'm not so sure... But we have an amulet that burns werewolves and is fused into one of the characters skin so I don't think that sword would cause a big deal.

Seeing as IW wont be on for a little bit, might I suggest you post up a character now anyway? Including your weapons. Icehearts jumped in already - we don't really think IW would mind.

So yeah, I rekkon there's room for another Hunter, so go ahead and post a profile for now =D
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:45 pm

-_- Well. I guess im done as no one wants me here (If anyone says im saying that because I want attention, I will gouge your eyes out) Bye all.

ps. It was supposed to be like a shock collar, I disobey or something tries to get it off it burns them.

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Ok. I'll go ahead and post my profile, then.

Name: Eric Campbell
Race: Human
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, stitched together brown jacket and black pants, black leather shoes.
Weapon(s): Blessed sword called the Chainblade.
Reason for being a hunter: He believes that he is protecting people by hunting down monsters, and thus, considers himself a hero.
Other: None
Last edited by True_Grave on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iceheart on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Uhh, man, you know this is the early 17th century, right? Rubber wouldn't be used in footwear for another 300 or so years.

Iceheart
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Icehearts right. Rubber shoes are out.

Also, could you elaborate on that sword? Just want to check some aspects of your character, least for IWs sake =D

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Should I change it to wood, then? Also, I think it's the 16th century.

The sword was acquired by Ryu because his father was a swordsmith. When he began to feel he was being called to protect people, he had the sword blessed by a priest.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iceheart on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:08 pm

Umm, it's like 1639. In real life, we are in the 21st century, yet it is 2008. Leather might be a good solution.

Iceheart
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:11 pm

Uhm... Leathers fine, True. Most shoes were made of material and leather back then =D

And I believe its the 17th century. If its the 1600s, its the 17th century. If its the 1700s, its the 18th century etc. Its because the first year A.D. was 0001. Therefore, it was the first century, but technically started with a 0. 2nd century was 01XX and so on.

Edit:
Oh, and before I forget - with your sword being blessed by a Priest, does that give it any extra traits? Just need ta know.. Sorry abou' all the questions xD

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:26 pm

No problem. Due to it being blessed by a priest, it can hurt monsters and anything that is evil worse than a regular sword can do. It cuts deeper than a regular sword, even on the toughr flesh of monsters.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:36 am

Hmm.. That would be alright... As long as it isn't anything God-Moddy....

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:00 am

If by godmoddy you mean that it can kill in a single slash, then no. I had originally intended to include that it wasn't a god weapon, but I didn't because I thought the uestion might not come up. It does more damage to monsters than a regular sword due to being blessed, but it's just a regular sword otherwise.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:51 am

In case no one saw it in the IC, Rooster's left the RP.

Good to know, True...
I'm contemplating telling you to jump in, or to wait till IW gets back... -Twitches- Wish he'd hurry up

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:57 am

Well, I wasn't really planning on posting on it tonight, since it's really late where I am.

On a small note, if you're going to refer to me by shortening my username, I'd prefer Grave. It just sounds cooler to me.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Grave, your character looks good and Ice, your in. By the way Grave, is your character's name European?
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 pm

That's cool. His name is actually Oriental. His father was a Japanese immigrant that came to Europe, and his mother is British. He grew up in Europe, but he's got Asian in his ethnicity, as well.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:20 pm

well....um.....ummm.......not sure how to answer that. Japanese (Asians in general) were not leaving Asia during this time period. Like I told Heaven, this is a European only game, racist but hey, thats the time period

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 am

Wow... I keep missing people's posts.. I didn't even see Roosters last two posts o.o

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:57 pm

^^^^^ And yes, to answer your Q in chat you did scare me away.

*Rooster runs away like a mole to sunlight*

Rooster
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:52 pm

I understand your reason, IW. I'll change my character's name to something more European. However, I have to ask where everyone is in the American Colonies, so that when I change locations,I'll be able to be in the story along with everyone else whose made it to that point.

Edit: I have changed my character's name.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!